Can I burn Apple Music songs to CD?
It's easy to burn iTunes music to CD within the app. But if you think it's the same case for burning Apple Music to CD, you are totally wrong. When you do so, you'll probably be told that "Some of the Apple Music tracks cannot be burned to the disc because they are DRM-protected". But why? Why can't you burn Apple Music songs to CD? Is there any alternative way to get Apple Music playlists burned onto CDs? If you are having such queries, keep reading the following article and it will answer all these questions with the best Apple Music to CD converter introduced.
Part 1. What Tools You'll Need to Burn A CD from Apple Music
The solution we are talking about here will require you to install a third-party Apple Music app called AudFree Apple Music Converter. It's a DRM removal tool that can remove DRM protection from Apple Music songs so that you can burn the tracks to disc once the DRM is removed. You may wonder why you need to remove the DRM? If you go back to the beginning of the article, you could find the answer instantly.
Yes, that's because the Apple Music songs are protected by DRM, a technology used to control the use of copyrighted works. In result, the Apple Music tracks can only play well on selected devices like iOS, Mac, Android, Windows where Apple Music app is supported. Because of the DRM, you cannot copy the songs from Apple Music to common MP3 players, nor burn them onto CDs. Worse still, if you unsubscribe Apple Music, all the downloaded songs will disappear from your iTunes library immediately.
Therefore, in order to burn the songs from Apple Music to CD, you must get the DRM removed from the music firstly. That's why you'll need AudFree Apple Music to CD Converter. In addition to remove DRM from Apple Music, it also converts the DRM-ed M4P songs to common MP3, AAC, WAV, etc. that are compatible with most CD burners.
* AudFree Apple Music Converter for Mac/Windows
* Mac or Windows PC with disc drive
* Apple Music streaming subscription
* Latest iTunes app
* A blank CD disk
Part 2. Complete Guide to Burn Apple Music Songs to CD Disc
When you have all the required tools ready, simply follow these instructions to learn how to burn a disk from Apple Music with the help of AudFree DRM Audio Converter.
- Step 1Import Apple Music M4P tracks to AudFree
- Once launching AudFree DRM Audio Converter, it will load iTunes automatically. After that, click the first 'Add' button at bottom left to add the completely downloaded Apple Music songs to AudFree. Alternatively, you can go to the original Apple Music file folder and drag the music tracks to the program directly.
- Step 2Set output profile
- Once the songs are loaded completely into AudFree, click the 'audio' icon next to 'Convert' button at the bottom right. Then you'll be led to the Format Setting window to set the output profile. Here you can choose the output format as MP3, M4A, AAC, WAV or others. For each format, you can change the parameters like codec, channel, sample rate, bit rate according to your needs. Then click 'OK' to save the settings.
- Step 3Convert Apple Music DRM M4P to MP3
- Now hit the 'Convert' button to start converting the DRM-ed Apple Music songs to MP3. Once done, you'll get the unprotected tracks from the output folder. Then move to the next step.
- Step 4Import converted Apple Music songs to iTunes
- Launch iTunes and go to 'File' > 'New' > 'Playlist'. Then create a new playlist with the newly converted Apple Music songs you need to burn to disc. Simply type a name for the playlist and drag the DRM-free songs into the newly created playlist.
- Step 5Burn Apple Music playlists to CD
- Insert the blank disc into your computer disc driver. Then select the specific playlist containing the well converted Apple Music songs. Then right click the playlist and select 'Burn Playlist to Disk'. Then, in the popup window, select a disc format and click 'Burn' to start burning your Apple Music songs to CD.