Q: How can I download audio from TikTok videos? I was attracted by the music tracks in TikTok video and I would like to get TikTok music download on my portable devices for offline listening. Thus, I wonder to know is there any way that can download TikTok music from the videos? Thanks in advance!
In order to help you out, in this article, we are going to introduce an easy way for you to download music from TikTok. Please take a look at the post below and learn more on how to make it.
Part 1. Best Tool to Download TikTok Music
In order to get TikTok music download, you'd better to find a professional audio recording software for TikTok videos. At present, there are many tools can help you, online or offline, free or paid. And you may be confused and have no idea to choose which one to download TikTok audio. To help you out, here we would like to recommend AudFree Audio Capture for Windows for you.
AndFree TikTok Music Downloader is a tool designed to record music from TikTok with high quality and ID3 tags retained. It can grab the audio from TikTok videos, Spotify, YouTube, etc. you are playing on your computer and then download the audio tracks. Besides, it supports to convert TikTok video to MP3, FLAC, AAC and other audio formats.
In addition, it also allows you to trim and edit the recorded TikTok audios according to your need and save them to your computer forever, and then you can stream TikTok music to your smartphone or other devices for offline playback.
Part 2. How to Record Music from TikTok Videos
The tutorial below is to show you on how to use AudFree Audio Capture to record and download TikTok audio. Before we get started, please download and install AudFree program on your computer first. After that, then we can go on and convert TikTok video to audio.
- Step 1Open AudFree Audio Capture
- After installing AudFree Audio Recorder on your computer, then launch it and you will see some programs listed in the main interface. Next, you need to see whether the web browser you want to use to go to TikTok is in the list. If not, just click the '+' button to add it in or directly drag and drop it from your computer desktop to AudFree program.
- Step 2Define output format and other parameters
- Before getting TikTok music download, you need to set the output audio format for them according to your requirements. Please click the "audio" icon at the bottom right and then you will see the setting window. In the new window, you could customize the audio format, bit rate, sample rate, codec and channel as you like for TikTok audio tracks. Then hit on "OK" to apply it and then you will be navigated to AudFree program main interface.
- Step 3Play and record music from TikTok videos
- Please touch on the target program and enter to TikTok website to discover music video from it. Once found out, just play the video and then AudFree program will detect the music tracks on the video and start to record for you. And then you will see the real-time TikTok audio recording process in the recording window.
- Note: When you click on the web browser, like Google Chrome, the browser will be opened again and all the tags you are opening will disappear automatically. But you can do one-click recovery to get them back.
- Step 4Edit and keep recorded TikTok music
- Once all the TikTok music tracks has recorded and downloaded completely, then you can click the "Stop" button to stop recording. And click the 'edit' icon to edit TikTok music recordings, such as cutting unwanted audio clips and personalizing ID3 tags, merging all audio tracks to a new file.
- After that, please click the "Save" button to keep TikTok audio as local files on your computer. Finally, you can locate and check all TikTok music tracks on your computer, then transfer them to other devices for offline listening.
Part 3. What Is TikTok – More We Should Know
TikTok is one of the popular and largest live-streaming and video-sharing social networking service, which allows users to create and post short lip-sync, comedy and talent videos. TikTok was founded in 2017 for iOS and Android for market outside of China and now is available in over 150 markets and in 75 languages. Until now, it has had over 90 million registered users and 580 million new videos uploaded each day.
Besides, users can not only share video content to TikTok, but also can browse and interact with other users on TikTok as well as download the video you like to your phone. However, you can't rip music from TikTok videos. If you want to download TikTok music, then you could try the way we showed you above. With the help of AudFree Audio Capture, you can easily get TikTok music download and listen to them offline.