Q: "How do I add Spotify music to GoPro Quik? I want to set Spotify track as background music for my GoPro video." - Quora
GoPro Quik is an awesome GoPro video editing app, holding true for both mobile and desktop. With it, you are able to create stunning GoPro videos by inserting eye-catching visual effects, designing text, adding beautiful melody as the background music, etc. There's nothing mysterious about these editing effects of GoPro Quik, just pay attention to the format of song when adding background music, as the audio formats GoPro Quik supports solely cover MP3, M4A, WAV, AIFF, and CAF.
In case that you are a die-hard fan of Spotify, attempting to add music from Spotify to GoPro Quik as the BGM of your GoPro video, all you are supposed to do is to convert Spotify music encoded with Ogg Vorbis format to the common audio formats, with which GoPro Quik is compatible. In this article, we introduce an instant and safe Spotify to GoPro Quik converter to fulfill the task.
Part 1. Best Spotify to GoPro Quik Converter - AudFree Spotify Music Converter
Streaming at protected Ogg Vorbis format, Spotify music can't be used on any other apps and devices other than Spotify app, even though you are already a full member of Spotify. Theoretically speaking, adding Spotify music to GoPro Quik seems impossible. However, practice has proven that using Spotify on Quik is feasible with the aid of a professional program - AudFree Spotify Playlist Converter.
Coupled with certified and lossless conversion technology, AudFree Spotify Music Converter has the power to safely convert and download any content from Spotify for offline use on other devices with 1:1 sound quality. It provides MP3, WAV, FLAC, AAC, M4A, and M4B as output formats, which brings much flexibity. You can freely select any audio format that is accepted by GoPro Quik.
In addition to the impressive loss-free output quality, other features developed by AudFree are equally appealing, such as, conversion speed up to 5X faster, customization of export audio preferences, ID3 tag recognition technology to preserve the original metadata info, and more.
Part 2. How to Add Music from Spotify to Quik App
Use the above download button to quickly download and install AudFree Spotify Music Converter on your computer. And then, follow the instructions below.
- Step 1Open AudFree to load Spotify music
- Double-click the short-cut icon of AudFree Spotify Music Converter to navigate it, which will start Spotify app automatically. Browse Spotify albums or playlists, locate the target one, copy the corresponding link and paste it in the search section in the first interface of AudFree. Remember to touch the "+" icon known as "Add Files" to let AudFree load up the Spotify music tracks. Or, even more simply, drag and drop any Spotify tracks to AudFree as indicated on the main screen.
- Step 2Customize output format for Quik
- Continue with the menu button at the top right. From the pull-down list, choose "Preferences" and then to "Convert". Now, set a compatible audio format for GoPro Quik and you can then tweak format parameters including channel, sample rate, and bit rate, etc. to match your tastes.
- Step 3Convert Spotify music for GoPro Quik
- After confirming output settings, tap on the bottom-right "Convert" button to launch the conversion process. Wait untill the progress bar of conversion comes to an end. Whereafter, click the "Converted" icon to find the converted Spotify music list. You can highlight each of Spotify track and work with a search icon to access the local files of your converted Spotify songs.
- Step 4Add local Spotify track to GoPro Quik
- At the moment, your required Spotify music must have been converted to the format that GoPro Quik supports. You can now set about the task of adding Spotify music to Quik app without any limit.
- 5. Select "My Music" to add Spotify music to Quik from local folder.
How to add music from Spotify to Quik app on mobile?
1. Transfer converted Spotify songs to mobile devices with a USB cable;
2. Install GoPro Quik from Google Play;
3. Run GoPro Quik and choose "Create a new video";
4. Hit on the music icon and next go to "Music Library";
There was one caveat: GoPro Quik for desktop only supports importing media files from GoPro. As a result, it is impossible for you to add a Spotify track to Quik desktop. Instead, you might as well try GoPro Studio, with which you are allowed to squarely import your Spotify downloads for editing.
1. Install and launch GoPro Studio on computer;
2. Head to "Media" to open local folder;
3. Select and import your converted Spotify music;
4. Edit the imported Spotify tracks in accordance with your request.