When it comes to creating stunning videos, you need a video editor that will leave your viewers’ heads turning. The secret is in the video editor you settle on. And Splice is that tool to make all your imaginations possible. It comes with a stack of intuitive features for user experience, pro-level tools, and an enormous music library. More so, you can add your favorite hits from popular music streaming services like Tidal and Spotify. We’ll tackle how to import music from Spotify to Splice later on.
Once you add your music, Splice displays to you a new way to use your sounds by exploring an exclusive collection of presets, shaping your sounds, and building compelling beats with Splice’s Beatmaker and Astra. Let’s dive into the best way to add music from Spotify to splice.
Part 1. How to Add Music from Spotify to Splice - Best Tool
You may wonder why you can’t directly import Spotify music to Splice for playing and editing. Well, Spotify Music streaming service protects its files in OGG Vorbis format that is not playable outside the Spotify app or browser. Here is where the advantage of AudFree Spotify Music Converter comes in.
This exquisite-designed Spotify converter helps you to download Spotify songs, radio, playlists, audiobooks, among others on your local computer. AudFree Spotify Music Converter for Splice will convert a 5-min song in just 1 minute as it works at a high speed of 5X or faster. You have no limit when it comes to batch conversion as it can handle up to 100 audio tracks at once.
It supports conversion of Spotify playlists or music to the most used formats such as AAC, FLAC, WAV, M4B, and more Splice compatible audio files. With this unbelievable feature, you are able to add music to Splice from Spotify without a problem.
It also has a built-in advanced converting technology that will keep 100% lossless audio quality from your original Spotify songs. It preserves raw metadata and ID3 tags like track numbers, album arts, titles, artists, among other data. Besides, it will easily customize the output settings and parameters like codec, channel, bitrate, sample rate, etc.
AudFree Spotify to Splice Converter
Part 2. How to Download Music from Spotify onto Splice
This section will cover how to download Spotify music and playlists to common audio files so that you can add them to splice for use.
You first need to download and install AudFree Spotify Music Converter on your computer. Then, launch it and wait for the Spotify app to open automatically. Next, continue to register AudFree by clicking the "Menu" > "Register" option from the top taskbar.
You can then activate the full version as the trial version only allows the conversion of the first 1 minute of each track. Just copy and paste your license email and registration code in the corresponding boxes.
- Step 1Add Spotify songs to convert and use on Splice
- Select which Spotify songs or playlists you wish to download and convert from the Spotify app. Then right-click on the playlist you selected and click on the "Share" > "Copy Song Link" option. Next, paste the link into AudFree’s interface search box and hit the "+" icon to import it. You can also opt to directly drag and drop music from Spotify to the Converter.
- Step 2Customize Spotify output format and parameters for Splice
- From the taskbar, click on the "Menu" > "Preferences" tabs. Then choose output formats like M4A, FLAC, MP3, or other Splice-compatible audio format. Next, move on to edit audio parameters like sample rate, channel, bit rate, and how to archive output tracks. You can achieve this by organizing your tracks by artist or album. Next, click on the "OK" button.
- Step 3Download and Convert Spotify music for Splice
- Finally, click on the "Convert" tab from the bottom-right corner. Spotify music will begin to be downloaded and converted according to your preferences. Once the conversion is completed, they’ll be saved on the local folder of your computer. Locate the folder by clicking on the "Folder" icon at the bottom of the screen and then transfer the converted Spotify music to Splice Video Editor.
Part 3. How to Import Music to Splice from Spotify on iPhone/Android
You can finally add Spotify music to Splice video editor on both your iPhone and Android OS devices via these steps.
Add Spotify Music to Splice on iPhone
Step 1. First, launch iTunes then upload the converted Spotify songs from your computer’s local folder to iTunes.
Step 2. Then open the "Splice video editor" on your iPhone and hit on the "Create a new video" option.
Step 3. Next, click on the "Music" tab and peruse the songs you wish to add to Splice.
Use Spotify on Splice App for Android
Step 1. Connect your Android phone to the computer via a USB cable.
Step 2. Once your computer recognizes the phone, start to transfer the converted Spotify playlist from your computer’s local folder to your Android device.
Step 3. Next, launch the Splice video editor on your phone and click on the "Music" tab.
Step 4. Finally, locate the Spotify playlist you’ve transferred to your Android phone then add them to Splice for use.
Part 4. In Conclusion
You just realized that how to add Spotify music to splice on iPhone or Android doesn’t need rocket science. The best tool, AudFree Spotify Music Converter, makes it easy to get and add your favorite Spotify tracks to Splice for offline playing, mixing, and editing.