To make your own video or video blog more expressive and astonishing, the ambient sound could be a significant factor for the entire video. It's truly simple discovering music tracks, however shockingly troublesome tracking down a fitting one. Along these lines, you could go to Spotify to track down a couple of melodies or an incredible playlist as Spotify gathers music from around the world.
After you discovered great background sound, you can begin to alter your video in VivaVideo - a free video proofreader for Android and iOS. Read on if you are looking about how to get music on VivaVideo from Spotify.
You can utilize full-included altering apparatuses in VivaVideo to make recordings and furthermore add your own music for your video. In this tutorial, we'll go through how to integrate Spotify music to VivaVideo in order to make your video more expressive. "What is the most efficient way to integrate music from Spotify to VivaVideo as video background music"?
For VivaVideo clients, you might need to discover the appropriate response. When you play Spotify music on VivaVideo, you will encounter a potential difficulty. We realize that VivaVideo upholds normal sound arrangements like MP3. Nonetheless, Spotify music is in OGG Vorbis, which isn't permitted by VivaVideo. However, there are still answers for fix it.
Part 1. Add Music from Spotify to VivaVideo
Spotify offers the option to download your favourite tracks. So, if you have a Spotify Premium membership and an Internet connection, you may easily use the facility of downloading music to your device. However, Spotify is strict about which devices or apps you may use to listen to your downloaded tracks.
As a result, if your application or device is not under Spotify's service range, you will be unable to listen to music downloaded from Spotify even if you are a Premium member. Currently, Spotify does not let users utilize their music in any video editing software, including VivaVideo. To add Spotify music to VivaVideo, you must first resolve this issue.
If you are confused about how to add music from my Spotify to VivaVideo, fortunately, AudFree SpoDable Music Converter is that you can use to make this task easier. This all-in-one converter and downloader is designed for Spotify music, fully capable of converting Spotify to MP3, M4A, AAC, FLAC, and other common used formats. The music quality of the converted Spotify songs keeps basically the same as the original ones.
With 5X faster speed, AudFree program is able to batch convert over 100 tracks in one go. By using this powerful tool, it is easy to get Spotify music downloaded onto the computer then use Spotify music on VivaVideo.
AudFree Spotify Music Converter for VivaVideo
Part 2. How to Download Songs from Spotify for VivaVideo
If you are looking for how to download songs from Spotify for VivaVideo, you only need a personal account to use AudFree Spotify Music Converter. It will let you to download your favourite Spotify music to your computer. Before you begin downloading, you should install the AudFree programme on your computer by clicking the Free Download button above. Let's begin by discussing how to download Spotify tracks.
It couldn't be simpler to save your complete collection of favourite tunes to your PC. Simply add your favourite tracks from the Spotify app for macOS or Windows to the AudFree software download list and begin downloading them to your computer with one click.
- Step 1 Import Spotify audio files into AudFree Music Converter
- Launch the AudFree Spotify Music Converter from your computer's desktop. In addition, the Spotify programme will be displayed. Go ahead and use the Spotify app to locate music that you enjoy. Then copy the URL to it. Return to the AudFree application and enter the URL into the search field. Then click the '+' icon to import Spotify tunes into AudFree. You may also easily drag and drop Spotify music into AudFree.
- Step 2Configure Spotify output parameters for VivaVideo
- Then, go to the menu bar > Preferences and adjust the output audio setting. In the Convert window, you may select MP3 or any of the five audio formats here as output format. You must continue to modify the bit rate, sampling rate, and channel for improved audio quality. Remember to save the settings before beginning to download Spotify music.
- Step 3Save Spotify songs to the PC
- To download Spotify music, simply click the Convert button, and the playlist will begin to download. However, based on the size of the playlist and the bandwidth of the Internet connection, this may take some time. The playlist will be accessible from your computer after it has been stored.
Part 3. How to Add Spotify Music to VivaVideo Video Editor
Spotify's necessary playlist has been downloaded and converted to your PC. If you wish to modify your clip on your smart phone, you must first transfer the audio files to it. Then, using the VivaVideo app for iOS and Android, you may add Spotify audio songs to your video. If you are looking for how to use Spotify music on VivaVideo, follow the steps given below.
Step 1. Using the USB card, transfer converted Spotify music files from your computer to your mobile phone.
Step 2. Launch the VivaVideo app on your smartphone.
Step 3. Select the New Project option, and the editing window will appear.
Step 4. In the navigation bar, click the 'Music' button.
Step 5. Find the Spotify music on one's device and select the 'add' option. The songs from Spotify will now be added to VivaVideo.
Step 6. The Spotify music is now added to the video. Then, on VivaVideo, you may tweak the audio track to your liking.
After you've completed the above steps, you may utilize Spotify music as the VivaVideo music in the background. This method allows you to import Spotify music into VivaVideo. Aside from that, you may utilize AudFree Music Converter to download unlimited music for offline playing on your smartphone. So, download AudFree Spotify Music Converter now!