Q:" How to use Spotify on FiiO? I like to play Spotify on Fiio music player and I'm subscribing to Spotify Premium. What can I do to move Spotify songs to FiiO music player for offline listening?"
If you are also interested in this topic, you are in the right place. This post will show the good way to access Spotify on FiiO music player. As a smart music player, FiiO offers an expandable storage and high audio quality. You are able to get songs from Spotify on it for playback anytime you want.
Part 1. Play Spotify on FiiO Directly
Here is the way you can stream Spotify on FiiO music player directly. Firstly, you are required to install the Spotify app on FiiO music player. Look at the guide below for this.
1. Add the APK file of Spotify app to FiiO.
2. Turn on FiiO music player. Find the 'File Management' and search for the Spotify APK.
3. Hit the Spotify APK file to install the Spotify app on FiiO.
4. Open Spotify to play the songs on FiiO.
Part 2. Use Spotify on FiiO - Better Choice
After you finish the steps above, you are able to listen to music on FiiO Spotify player. If you have no premium account, you are not allowed to save the songs on Spotify app. For subscribers, you can download the Spotify songs on FiiO. Then you can enjoy the Spotify music with no network connection. Moreover, there is a micro SD card on FiiO for you to store your songs.
However, when you stop holding the premium account, you can not keep the songs on FiiO. So, is there any effective method to own the Spotify songs on FiiO without Premium forever? Actually, the answer is yes. AudFree Spotify Music Converter enables you to download songs from Spotify for free. The converted Spotify music can be uploaded to FiiO for entertainment anytime you need.
The AudFree Spotify Songs Downloader is well-designed to rip Spotify music to files of MP3, FLAC, AAC, WAV, M4A and M4B. Then you can load Spotify songs onto FiiO for playing freely. Furthermore, you can also send the music files to other players according to your needs. The converted Spotify tracks are kept with original quality. You are able to get the files within a coffee time because the AudFree Spotify to FiiO Converter runs at 5X faster speed.
AudFree Spotify Music Converter
With its advanced technology, the AudFree Spotify to FiiO Downloader saves the ID3 tags of the songs and let you customize the output parameters. You can finally keep Spotify music forever on FiiO for personal entertainment. Sounds great!
Part 3. Stream Spotify to FiiO - How to Do It
Now let's see how to transfer Spotify songs to FiiO. Please download the AudFree Spotify Music Converter on your computer. The AudFree software works with both Windows and Mac computers.
- Step 1 Import Spotify tracks to AudFree program
- Open the AudFree Spotify Music Converter. When the Spotify window turns up, select some songs on Spotify for conversion. Drag them to the AudFree conversion window. Or you can paste the links of the song to the search bar. Then click the "+" button to load it.
- Step 2Choose output format of Spotify songs
- Press on the icon "Preference" on the upper right of the AudFree main-page. Select "Convert". Then you can see the six formats. Pick one of them as the output format of Spotify music. You are also inspired to reset the channel, bit rate and sample rate for better quality. You are suggested to choose MP3, 320 kbps, and 48000 Hz to keep the best audio files.
- Step 3Convert Spotify music for FiiO
Tap on the "Convert" button on the lower right corner. The AudFree Spotify Music Converter will download the songs at once. You can gain the Spotify tracks on the output folder. The ID3 tags of the songs including title, group, year, genre, album cover, etc. are all preserved. Hence, it's easy for you to organize the converted Spotify songs.
What's more, when you have the free trial of the AudFree software, you will be given back a one-third converted file. If you buy the AudFree tool, you can win a whole converted Spotify song.
- Step 4Play Spotify on FiiO
Now you have got the Spotify music files on your computer. Please link the FiiO music player with your computer via the USB cable. Copy the Spotify songs on computer and move them to FiiO. At last, you can listen to Spotify songs on FiiO music player with ease.