SanDisk MP3 players have been a popular choice for music lovers for years. They are small, portable, and can store thousands of songs. However, with the rise of streaming services like Spotify, many people have switched to downloading Spotify music to their Android or iPhone for offline listening.
But what if you want to listen to your favorite Spotify songs on your SanDisk MP3 player? Is it possible? The answer is yes, and in this article, we will a detailed tutorial to download Spotify songs to SanDisk MP3 player.
Part 1. Do SanDisk Players Support Spotify
Before we dive into getting SanDisk Spotify to work, let's address the question of whether the SanDisk player supports Spotify. Unfortunately, the answer is no. SanDisk players do not have built-in support for Spotify, which means there is no native SanDisk Spotify app.
Can Spotify playlists be transferred to SanDisk player? The answer may disappoint you. That's because Spotify uses the protected Ogg Vorbis format to encode its digital audio files. To make matters worse, Spotify music downloads are cached files. As a result, SanDisk MP3 player can't recognize Spotify music. However, there is a workaround for this dilemma, so read on.
Part 2. Download Spotify Songs to SanDisk MP3 Player - Preparation
To listen to Spotify music on SanDisk MP3 player, you need to first download local songs from Spotify and then convert them to a format compatible with your SanDisk player. This might sound complicated, but with the right tools, it's actually quite easy.
For your convenience, we have found AudFree Spotify to MP3 Converter, an all-in-one Spotify music solution. With it, you can download Spotify songs locally and convert them to MP3, AAC, FLAC, etc. To keep a good listening experience in SanDisk, it can preserve 100% original audio quality and ID3 tags. Further, it is easy to put Spotify songs on any SanDisk player, such as SanDisk Clip Jam, SanDisk Clip Sport Plus, etc.
AudFree Spotify to MP3 Converter
How to Convert Spotify Songs to SanDisk Compatible Audio Files
AudFree Spotify to MP3 Converter is available for Mac and Windows operating systems. You can choose the right version to download it to your computer. Then you can follow the steps below to convert Spotify to SanDisk supported universal files whether you are a Spotify Free or Premium user.
- Step 1Import Spotify Ogg songs and playlists
- Open the AudFree SpoDable from your computer desktop. The Spotify app will be launched automatically. Now, you can type the target title of the playlist or album on the search box on the Spotify app to find Spotify music. After that, you can drag and drop Spotify music to the tool's main interface. Or please copy and paste the link of Spotify tracks to the search box and press the '+' button to load Spotify files.
- Step 2Set Spotify output format as SanDisk supported format
- It's easy to set output Spotify music as MP3 or other plain formats compatible with SanDisk. Please click the top 'Menu' > 'Preferences' > 'Convert' button to open the output setting window. You can choose the output format as MP3, FLAC, WAV, AAC, M4A, or M4B. It's able to change the bite rate, sample rate, audio channel, codec to customize output audio quality. If necessary, you can set the conversion speed as 1X to keep the conversion process more smoothly.
- Step 3Download Spotify to MP3 for SanDisk MP3 player
- When all settings are done, please simply press the 'Convert' button at the main interface. AudFree Spotify to MP3 Converter will convert added Spotify playlists for SanDisk player. After conversion, you can locate Spotify MP3 audios in the destination folder by clicking the 'History' icon.
Part 3. How to Put Spotify Songs on SanDisk MP3 Player
Now that you have downloaded and converted your favorite Spotify songs using AudFree Spotify Music Downloader, it's time to transfer Spotify songs to SanDisk MP3 player. In turn, you can play Spotify songs offline on SanDisk Clip Jam, SanDisk Clip Sport Plus and other MP3 players.
How to Load Music from Spotify on SanDisk MP3 Player
Step 1. Connect your SanDisk MP3 player to your computer via USB connection cable.
Step 2. Open the folder where the downloaded and converted Spotify songs are saved on your computer locally.
Step 3. Select the Spotify songs you want to transfer and drag them to the Music folder on the SanDisk player.
Step 4. Securely eject the SanDisk MP3 player from the computer.
How to Control Spotify Playback on SanDisk Player
Congratulations! You have successfully moved your favorite Spotify songs to SanDisk MP3 player. You can start controlling Spotify music playback on your SanDisk player freely.
Step 1. Turn on your SanDisk MP3 player by pressing and holding the power button until it turns on.
Step 2. Press the "Menu" button to access the main menu.
Step 3. Use the arrow buttons to navigate to the "Music" option and press the center button to select it.
Step 4. Use the arrow buttons to navigate to the Spotify song or playlist you want to play and press the center button to select it.
Step 5. Once the Spotify song is selected, press the center button again to start playback.
Step 6. To pause playback, press the center button again.
Step 7. To skip to the next song, tap the forward arrow button.
Step 8. Hit the backward arrow button to go back to the previous song.
Step 9. You can also use the up and down arrow buttons to adjust the volume.
Part 4. In Conclusion
By following the steps outlined in this article, you can not only transfer Spotify songs to SanDisk MP3 player but also to other portable Spotify MP3 player for offline playback. Even if there is no Spotify app on your MP3 devices, you can still play Spotify on them. So go ahead and enjoy your Spotify favorite music on the go with your SanDisk MP3 player!