Q: I have received a SanDisk Clip Sport Plus as a Christmas gift from my grandmother, as she knows that I'm a music addict. But she didn't have full knowledge of the streaming music service. So, she wasn't aware of Spotify music not playing on the SanDisk MP3 player. Is there any solution to break this deadlock?
SanDisk MP3 player is a worth recommending music player to enjoy music and playlists on the go. It is easy to carry and light. The highlight of this player is its large storage space. The 16GB SanDisk Clip Sport Plus allows users to upload over 4,000 songs for offline playback. Due to this powerful function, you just need to download Spotify music to MP3 files. And then, you can transfer Spotify playlists to a SanDisk MP3 player without effort.
Part 1. Why You Can't Transfer Spotify Playlists to SanDisk Clip Sport Plus
Can playlists from Spotify be transferred to the SanDisk Sport Plus player directly? The answer could be disappointed for you. Here, let's figure out why we can't do it. If you are a Spotify user, you have already known some features and limitations of Spotify more or less. You can only download Spotify music offline by subscribing to Spotify Premium or getting Spotify Premium free. For free users, it's only available to listen to Spotify songs and playlists online.
There is an important point you can't miss. Spotify encodes its digital audio files using protected Ogg Vorbis format. As consequence, the SanDisk MP3 player can't recognize Spotify music downloads. What's worse, all Spotify subscribers even can't take tracks out from the Spotify app.
Part 2. Download Music from Spotify to SanDisk MP3 Player - Best Tool
Now, it could be clear what you need to do to download music from Spotify to a SanDisk MP3 player. You need to get a professional Spotify to MP3 converter. It can help you download music and playlists from Spotify as local files. At the same time, it has the ability to convert Spotify to MP3, or other SanDisk compatible audio formats.
Here, we can meet AudFree Spotify to MP3 Converter, an all-in-one music solution for Spotify. With this software, you can download and convert Spotify songs to SanDisk supported audio files. It also supports batch download at a 5X faster speed. To keep a nice listening experience, it can preserve 100% original audio quality and ID3 tags.
AudFree Spotify to MP3 Converter
Part 3. How to Put Spotify Songs onto SanDisk Clip Sport Plus MP3 Player
AudFree Spotify to MP3 Converter is available for Mac and Windows operating systems. You can select the right version to download it on your computer. And then, you can follow the below steps to convert Spotify to common files supported by SanDisk.
Spotify free users can also use this tool o download a playlist from Spotify onto SanDisk Sport Clip. There is no need to upgrade to Spotify Premium. Let's check how to do that.
- Step 1Import Spotify Ogg songs and playlists
- Open the AudFree tool from your computer desktop. The Spotify app will be launched automatically. Now, you can type the target title of the playlist or album on the search box on the Spotify app to find audio files. After that, you can drag and drop Spotify music to AudFree's main interface. Or please copy and paste the link of Spotify tracks to AudFree's search box and press the '+' button to load Spotify files.
- Step 2Set output format as SanDisk supported audio format
- It's easy to set output Spotify music as MP3 or other plain formats. Please click the top menu -> 'Preferences' > 'Convert' button to open the output setting window. You can choose the output format as MP3, FLAC, WAV, AAC, M4A, or M4B. It's able to change the bite rate, sample rate, audio channel, codec to customize output audio quality. If necessary, you can set the conversion speed as 1X to keep the conversion process more smoothly.
- Step 3Download MP3s from Spotify for SanDisk MP3 player
- When all settings are done, please simply press the 'Convert' button at the main interface. AudFree Spotify to MP3 Converter will convert added Spotify playlists for SanDisk player. After conversion, you can locate Spotify MP3 audios in the destination folder by clicking the 'history' icon.
- Step 4Move playlists in Spotify to a SanDisk MP3 player
- Now, you can load Spotify songs onto SanDisk Clip Sport Plus MP3 player. Connect SanDisk MP3 player to your computer via USB cable. You can directly transfer playlists from Spotify to the SanDisk music folder via coping&pasting action. After then, you can listen to Spotify music on your MP3 player without a problem.
Part 4. In Conclusion
By using the above way to download Spotify music to plain audio files, you can not only transfer them to SanDisk MP3 player but also to other portable Spotify MP3 player for offline playback. Even if there is no Spotify app on your MP3 devices that don't connect to a Wi-Fi network, you can still play Spotify on them.
Can't wait to transfer Spotify playlists to your SanDisk Clip Sport Plus? Refer to this step-by-step tutorial to do that. If you have met some issues in this converting process, please leave them in the common area. We will give some possible help to fix your problems.