If you try to copy Spotify playlist to Excel, it would be troublesome to move the songs' ID3 tags like title, genre, year, group, etc. to the text file one by one. To solve this issue, you need some tools to help you. With the helpers below, it will become convenient and easy for you to export Spotify playlist to Excel. Just keep going to get the tips about the tools.
Part 1. Transfer Spotify Playlist to Excel - Common Way
One of the tools for you to save data of the Spotify songs is Exportify. As a web-based app, it is helpful to store the information about the Spotify songs. Let's see how to export Spotify playlist to Excel in the following parts.
1. Hit the link to open the website.
2. Click the "Get Started" option and log into your account.
3. The Exportify tool will recognize the Spotify songs. Now tap on the 'Exportify' button. Then you will get a zip file including the Spotify playlist CSV file in your folder. Decode it and open the CSV file via Excel.
4. The Spotify playlist CSV file is now on your computer. You can copy Spotify playlist to Excel easily.
Use Soundiiz to download the Excel CSV file of your Spotify playlists and keep backups for sharing.
1. Open the Sondiiz web app.
2. Choose the Playlists category in the library.
3. Select the playlist you want to export. Or you can right-click "Export as File".
4.Set Excel CSV format to export.
5. Make confirmation of the output playlist.
6. Tap on the "Download File" option to store the exported Spotify playlist on your computer.
More Tips: Export Spotify Playlist to MP3 for Offline Playing
Spotify playlist can be accessed with your account and downloaded with a premium account. Apart from moving the Spotify playlist to Excel, do you wonder other ways to export Spotify playlists. How about exporting Spotify playlists to and MP3? By doing this, it's able to play Spotify songs on an MP3 player or other devices. Let's see how to do it.
AudFree Spotify Music Converter is a powerful software to download Spotify playlist as MP3 files. Then you can play the songs offline on your player. Moreover, the information of the playlist will be preserved and you are inspired to customize the output settings. The AudFree program runs at 5X faster speed. You will get the converted Spotify MP3 files in a short time.
Now we offer you a detailed guide to download the Spotify playlist on your computer.
- Step 1Load Spotify Playlist to AudFree Program
- Open the AudFree Spotify Music Converter on your computer. When the Spotify app is launched, drag the songs to the conversion window. Or you can copy their links and drop them on the search bar. Then tap on the "+ " icon to add them to the window.
- Step 2Set Output Format as MP3
- Find the "Preference" button on the top right. Tap on it. Hit the "Convert" icon. Choose "MP3" as the output format. Then customize the channel, bit rate and sample rate. What's more, to make the conversion process more stable, you can tick the "1X" option. You are also allowed to archive the output tracks by Artist or Album and reset the output folder by clicking the "Converted" button on the bottom.
- Step 3Convert Spotify Playlist to MP3 Files
- The AudFree Spotify Music Converter will rip music from Spotify when you hit the "Convert" icon on the left of the bottom. The files can be located in the output folder you set. What you should know is that if you use the free version of AudFree Spotify Music Converter, you can only get a one-third converted file. To gain a whole one, you are required to buy the AudFree software. All the converted Spotify files should be for your personal use but not for business.
- Step 4Upload Spotify Playlist to MP3 Player
Now all of the converted files are on your computer and you can send the converted Spotify playlist to your MP3 player. Take Sony-Walkman MP3 player as an example, you can take steps as below to play the Spotify songs on this player offline.
1. Link your computer with the Sony Walkman MP3 player through the USB cable.
2. Find the 'Devices with Removable Storage' panel in the folder of Walkman. Double click the 'Walkman' button in order to open the 'Storage Media' folder.
3. Copy the Spotify playlist in the folder and paste the songs to Sony Walkman directly.
4. Now you can play Spotify playlist on the Sony Walkman with no network connection and also stream the songs on any other MP3 player like Creative Zen, iPod Nano, iPod Shuffle, Samsung Gera S3, etc.