As a music enthusiast, you must know about Tidal and Sony Walkman. The streaming music service provider - Tidal, gives you millions of songs with high fidelity sound and hi-def video quality. The great playlists in it will surely excite you while you use it. Meanwhile, Sony Walkman is a series of MP3 player models which are easy to carry and convenient to play music inside. It's a good choice for you to enjoy musical entertainment in your daily life.
To put Tidal on Sony Walkman, you need a tool to help you. As Sony Walkman doesn't allow you to listen to online songs, you are required to import downloaded Tidal music to it for offline playback. But you can not save Tidal music on Sony Walkman directly. So what tool do you need? Let's have a look at this post!
Part 1. More You Should Know about Tidal for Sony Walkman
As I said above, it is not available for you to send Tidal songs to Sony Walkman in a common way. Tidal music is encoded in its own format. While Sony Walkman supports ordinary formats like MP3, WMA, AAC, etc. So you have to transfer Tidal music to MP3, AAC or other audio files. Then the songs from Tidal on Sony Walkman can be played smoothly.
What's more, if you hold a premium Tidal account, you can download Tidal tracks. But the tracks are cache files not local files so you have no way to play them on Sony Walkman offline. That's to say, the only way for you to sync Tidal music to Sony Walkman is to change the format of Tidal music.
Part 2. A Tool for Playing Music from Tidal on Sony Walkman
Furthermore, the ID3 tags of songs include title, genre, group, composer, album cover, etc. will be preserved in the process. You can finally get the converted Tidal tracks on your computer within a few minutes as it runs at 5X faster speed.
Part 3. Put Tidal on Sony Walkman - How to Do It
It is easy to export music on Tidal to Sony Walkman. Just keep steps on the following guide we show you. After you finish doing it, you can listen to the music of Tidal on Sony Walkman easily without network.
- Step 1Stream Tidal Tracks to AudFree
- Download and install the AudFree Tidal Music Converter on your computer. Open it. You will find that the Tidal app will be launched simultaneously. Now pick the songs you need to convert to common audio format for Sony Walkman on Tidal. Then copy their URL and pastes them to the search bar of the AudFree interface. After you hit the button "+", you can upload the songs to AudFree window successfully. You are inspired to add Tidal songs to the conversion window in batch.
- Step 2Set Output Format of Tidal Music for Sony Walkman
- On the top-right of the window, you can find a button "Preference". Click it. Then you can select the output format like MP3, AAC, etc. for Sony Walkman. Moreover, the AudFree software allows you to customize the channel, bit rate and sample rate in order to give you back Tidal files of high quality. In addition, you are also free to make your choice on whether to set the conversion speed as 1X and archive the output tracks by Artist. If you want to reset the output folder, you can just tap on the "Converted" icon on the bottom.
- Step 3Convert Tidal Songs for Sony Walkman
- Press on the "Convert" button to start the conversion about Sony Walkman and Tidal. The process will be shown to you on the window. Once the conversion ends, the converted Tidal files can be located in the output folder on your computer. You will finally get music on Tidal losslessly with ID3 tags kept.
- Step 4Import Tidal Songs to Sony Walkman
Now the converted Tidal playlists are prepared for you to move to Sony Walkman. A USB cable is needed for this step. We offer you the tutorial. By doing this, you can freely play music from Tidal on Sony Walkman offline.
1. Use the USB cable to link the Sony Walkman MP3 player with your computer.
2. Now find the folder of Walkman in the panel "Devices with Removable Storage". Then double click the "Walkman" icon.
3. Open the folder "Storage Media". Select the converted Tidal songs in the output folder.
4. Copy them and paste to your Sony Walkman.