Tidal, a high-fidelity music streaming service, offers a vast library of over 100 million tracks, exclusive releases, and a plethora of interviews and music videos. While it's a fantastic platform for music lovers, many users often wonder if they can enjoy their favorite Tidal tunes on an MP3 player. This article will explore different ways to play Tidal music on MP3 player, whether they are Tidal compatible or not.
Part 1. Can You Use Tidal on an MP3 Player
For MP3 players that are compatible with Tidal, users can enjoy their favorite Tidal music directly on their devices. These compatible MP3 players typically have built-in Tidal integration, allowing users to log in to their Tidal accounts and access their playlists, albums, and favorite tracks.
While it's not possible to use Tidal directly on every MP3 player, there are alternative methods described below to download and convert Tidal songs into regular music formats that can be played on any MP3 player.
Part 2. How to Play Tidal on Any MP3 Player
Although you have a Tidal subscription to download music offline for an MP3 player, all Tidal downloads couldn't be taken out from its app. If your MP3 player doesn't support Tidal, the necessary measure you need to do is to use another tool to download Tidal songs as local files, which are encoded in one of the MP3 player compatible format.
When it comes to the program to download music from Tidal as MP3, AAC, FLAC, or other MP3 Player supported formats, AudFree Tidal Music Converter could be the best option. It abandons the traditional way of using the recording technology but makes use of more innovative technology to download music from the Tidal app at 5X download speed.
As the name suggests, it's also an all-in-one audio converter for Tidal. It is also specialized in downloading Tidal MQA music with high quality and ID3 tags retained. No need to worry about the compatibility of downloaded Tidal files with an MP3 player. You can locate all Tidal tracks on your computer and transfer them to an MP3 player directly via the USB cable.
How to Download Tidal Music to MP3 Player Losslessly
AudFree Tidal Music Converter for Windows and Mac needs to work with the Tidal desktop app. Once everything is installed, let's see how to download Tidal music to common audio and transfer it to MP3 player step by step.
- Step 1Load Tidal music to AudFree Tidable
- Click the shortcut icon of the Tidal converter, the Tidal app will be launched automatically. You can discover and select the music that you want to play in an MP3 player in the Tidal app. Once found, open the item and click the '...' icon to choose 'Share' > 'Copy Tidal track' option, and then paste it to the Tidal converter's search box. Just hit on the '+' button to load them.
- Step 2Adjust Tidal output settings for MP3 player
- MP3 player supports MP3, WMA, AAC, Vorbis, FLAC, and Ogg audio format. While AudFree Tidal Music Converter supports output formats, including MP3, FLAC, WAV, AAC, M4A, and M4B. Based on this, you can click 'Menu' > 'Preferences' > 'Convert' button to define the output format as MP3, AAC, or FLAC. In this step, you can also adjust other audio parameters for better listening experience on your MP3 player.
- Step 3Download Tidal Music for MP3 Player
- To activate the download process, please click the 'Convert' button at the bottom-right corner. AudFree Tidal Converter will start to download and convert added Tidal music one by one and save them to the destination folder on your computer. After conversion, please hit on the 'History' > 'Search' icon or the 'File' icon to find them.
- Step 4Transfer Tidal music to MP3 player
- Please connect your MP3 player with your computer via the USB cable. And then find the folder of your MP3 player under the 'Devices with Removable Storage' panel. Just transfer Tidal music to the MP3 player via the dragging&dropping action or the copying&pasting action. And you can enjoy Tidal music on any MP3 player, like iPod, Sony Walkman, etc.
- 📌 Note: If you have paired your MP3 player with your computer before converting Tidal tracks, you can set the MP3 player folder as the target destination folder and then download music to MP3 player from Tidal directly.
Part 3. How to Put Tidal Music on MP3 Player Directly
Now that we've explored the all-in-one way to add Tidal music to any MP3 player, let's take a closer look at how to put Tidal music on a compatible MP3 player directly. This method is straightforward and requires no additional software or tools. In this section, we will provide a step-by-step guide to help you stream your music to Tidal-enabled MP3 players.
How to Get Music on MP3 Player from Tidal
Step 1. Before proceeding, make sure that your MP3 player supports Tidal playback. Refer to the device's user manual or manufacturer's website for compatibility information.
Step 2. Download and install the Tidal app from the respective app store on your MP3 player.
Step 3. Launch the Tidal app on your MP3 player and log in to your Tidal account using your credentials.
Step 4. Use the Tidal app on your MP3 player to browse through the available music library. You can explore playlists, albums, artists, and genres to find the songs you want to play.
Step 5. Once you've found a song or playlist, select it and press the play button to start streaming the Tidal music on your MP3 player.
Top 3 Tidal Compatible MP3 Players
If you're looking for an MP3 player that is compatible with Tidal, there are several options available in the market. In this section, we will discuss the top 3 Tidal compatible MP3 players that offer a seamless Tidal experience.
➡️ 1. HiBy Music Player
The HiBy R3 is a portable MP3 player that supports Tidal. It features an ESS ES9028Q2M DAC chip and supports 24-bit/192kHz audio formats. The HiBy R3 Pro is another model that offers high-quality audio playback and is compatible with Tidal. These players allow you to stream Tidal music directly on the device.
➡️ 2. Astell&kern Music Player
Astell&kern offers several models that are compatible with Tidal, including the A&norma SR25 and the KANN Cube. The KANN Cube is designed to drive almost any headphone on the market and can be used as a high-definition and streaming hub for any reference audio system. The A&norma SR25 provides powerful amplifier and audio circuitry for high-quality output at low noise.
➡️ 3. FiiO Music Player
FiiO offers the M6 and M7 models with a built-in Tidal app. The FiiO M7 runs on a modified Android OS and offers top-notch music playback quality. These players allow you to play songs by genre, album, and playlists among other options.
Part 4. In Conclusion
If your MP3 player supports the Tidal app, you can directly install the app and stream music online. For MP3 players that do not support Tidal, you can use AudFree Tidal Music Converter to download and convert Tidal music into regular music formats that can be played on any MP3 player. Then you can easily transfer Tidal files to your MP3 player and enjoy your music offline. Now with the right tools and devices, you can take your Tidal music with you wherever you go.