Many people like to enjoy music outdoors, for example, play a piece of beautiful melody when having the sunbath on the beach, hiking in a forest with fresh air, and so forth. At that moment, you are likely to regret why you just bring a phone to play the music, for the reason that the sound quality comes from the phone may disappoint you. I mean, when enjoying good views, it is worth to play good background music. Your good mood shouldn’t be ruined by the low music quality. And that is why you need to take a portable smart speaker when going out. It can give you a much better listening experience if you are outdoors.
When speaking of the best portable smart speaker, Bose SoundLink could be a good choice. The Bose SoundLink Revolve+ could be the best wireless smart speaker in 2020. Its powerful sound system can deliver an authentic and natural sound, which creates a better atmosphere in any environment.
In this post, I am going to take Apple Music as an example, telling you how to add Apple Music to Bose SoundLink with the best setups.
Part 1. How to Stream Apple Music on Bose SoundLink Offline
The first method is the most recommended one, which doesn’t limit by your phone’s mobile data. You can listen to Apple songs on Bose SoundLink at any circumstances.
This method needs the support of an all-rounded tool called AudFree Apple Music Converter. which can safely download Apple songs, playlists, albums, audiobooks as local audio files. Besides, it can also convert Apple audios to MP3, M4A, AAC, FLAC, and other most-common formats. With the latest converting features, this smart tool can keep 100% high quality and 100% ID3 tags from the original track.
Tutorial: Download Apple Music to Bose SoundLink via AudFree
- Step 1Add Apple tracks and playlists to AudFree
- Download AudFree Apple Music Downloader on your desktop. The iTunes app will launch automatically on the Windows computer, while the Apple Music app will open on the Mac. Make sure what you want and download it into the Apple Music library. In AudFree, open the first "Load Library" icon from the left of the main window. Then select and add the songs to AudFree.
- Step 2Reset output settings for Bose SoundLink
- Go to the bottom-right corner of the main page in AudFree on the Windows computer. Then choose the "Format" and click "Settings". Or you can go to Mac’s menu and to "AudFree Apple Music Converter" and open "Settings". Then you can edit the output formats and else parameters as you wish.
- Step 3Download Apple playlists for Bose SoundLink
- Now hit the big "Convert" icon to start downloading. A red reminder will show on the "History" icon when the downloading is finished. Tap it to locate the "Converted" folder where all converted tracks are in there.
- Step 4Transfer local Apple tracks to your phone
- Now you need to import the converted Apple songs to the phone. Just use the cloud drive or USB cable. Finally, all added Apple tracks are available to play on Bose SoundLink offline.
Tips: You can also download the bluetooth app, Voice app or the analog controls on your Marshall speaker from the top panel. This will help you to improve the sound depending on the place where you are.
Part 2. How to Play Apple Music on Bose SoundLink Online
Add Apple Music to Bose SoundLink via NFC
Step 1. Open the NFC and Bluetooth on your phone.
Step 2. Press and hold the NFC icon on the phone. Then put it close to the top center of the SoundLink. Then a reminder will show on your phone to ask for pairing.
After that, you can listen to Apple playlists online on Bose SoundLink.
Load Apple Music to Bose SoundLink via Bluetooth
Step 1. Install the Bose Connect app on the phone. Then open the Bluetooth in it.
Step 2. Find and open the Bluetooth on your phone. Then pair to the SoundLink.
Now you are successfully to play Apple songs on Bose SoundLinkonline.