Fitbit has been a popular brand of fitness wearables for years, and it has been constantly upgrading its technology to provide the best experience for its users. Previously, Fitbit could stream music from Deezer, one of the most popular music streaming services, but now the Fitbit Deezer app is unavailable.
Is there any other way to make Deezer Fitbit possible? Of course, this article will discuss a long-term effective alternative to using Deezer on Fitbit Versa 3/2 offline. Then you can listen to your favorite Deezer tunes while working out or going for a run without having to carry the phone.
Part 1. Latest News about Fitbit Deezer
What is Deezer on Fitbit? Before you do, you can navigate to https://www.fitbit.com/deezer to install the official Deezer for Fitbit app and activate Deezer on Fitbit Versa. Then you would find it easy to play Deezer on Fitbit watch directly. But as of April 1, 2023, that's not the case anymore.
Deezer has announced that it will remove its app from all Fitbit watches starting at this point in time, which means users will not be able to access Deezer on their Fitbit devices. However, if you have subscribed to Deezer Premium through the offer offered by Fitbit, you will remain a Deezer subscriber with all the Premium benefits. To put it simply, you can still use Deezer on your phone or other authorized device, but not on your Fitbit watch.
Part 2. How to Enable Deezer Fitbit Versa 3/2 - Requirement
Although you can't seek the official way to use Deezer on Fitbit, we found an effective alternative. That is to transfer music from Deezer to Fitbit Versa. Since you can only listen to Deezer songs on the Deezer app, which means you can't transfer them as local files to unauthorized devices, including Fitbit. Then you need to seek the help of AudFree Deezer Music Converter.
It's a professional and well-designed music converter that lets you download Deezer songs locally. Moreover, you can convert Deezer songs to multiple audio formats, such as MP3, AAC, FLAC, etc. for compatibility with your Fitbit devices. Then you are able to sync Deezer with Fitbit Versa 3/2 for offline playback at no cost.
This tool also preserves the original quality of the Deezer music files while converting them. This means that you can enjoy high-quality Deezer songs on Fitbit watch without any loss of quality. And you'll have full freedom to listen to Deezer songs offline on Fitbit Versa 3 and 2 or other devices without any subscriptions or restrictions.
How to Convert Deezer to Fitbit-Supported Local Files
Now, let's see how to use AudFree Deezer Music Converter to download and convert Deezer music to native common format to be compatible with Fitbit.
- Step 1Set Deezer Music Output Formats for Fitbit Versa
- First, download AudFree Deezer Music Converter on your Mac or Windows computer. Then launch it and click on "Menu" > "Preferences" > " Convert" option to choose the output format of your Deezer songs. As you know, Fitbit Versa supports MP3 audio tracks. So, please change Deezer output format to MP3 and set the bit rate and sample rate, etc.
- Step 2Add Deezer Songs to Convert for Playing on Fitbit Versa
- In the opening Deezer desktop app, you can find the songs, albums, playlists, or artists you want to convert and download. Just click on the 'Share' > 'Copy' button to copy the Deezer music link. Once the link is copied, please paste it to the top address bar and click the '+' button to load them.
- Step 3Convert Deezer Music to Fitbit Versa-compatible Tracks
- Now, please tap the 'Convert' tab to begin the conversion process. AudFree Deezer Music Converter will download and convert Deezer songs, playlists that you added before to Fitbit Versa-supported MP3 songs at a 5X fast speed. Wait for a while, all Deezer music will be converted and downloaded to your local computer.
Part 3. How to Sync Deezer with Fitbit Versa
Since Deezer music is now a Fitbit Versa-compatible format, you can start transferring Deezer songs to any device you want, including the Fitbit Versa 3 and 2, or other Fitbit watches for offline listening whenever you want.
Step 1: Connect your computer and the Fitbit under the same WiFi network.
Step 2: Download the Fitbit Connect app from the official website on your macOS computer or the Fitbit app from the Windows Store on your Windows computer.
Step 3: Launch the Fitbit app, and then hit on the 'Manage My Music' on Mac or 'Account' > 'Music' > 'Personal music' on PC.
Step 4: Now, please go to your Fitbit device, and then you have to open the 'Music' > 'Transfer Music'.
Step 5: Follow the on-screen instructions to start to choose and transfer Deezer playlists to Fitbit Versa. Then you can play Deezer Fitbit Versa 2 and 3 offline.
Part 4. In Conclusion
Although there is no official Fitbit Deezer app, you can use AudFree Deezer Music Converter to download and convert Deezer to Fitbit-compatible format. After that it's easy to listen to Deezer songs on your Fitbit Versa 3 and 2 offline, providing an enhanced music experience while working out or running.