Q: "I installed Spotify on my TicWatch E, but it just says 'Connection Failed' every time I start it. Google Assistant doesn't work with Spotify either, even though my Google Home Mini behaves normally when I ask it to "Play something from Spotify on my chrome cast audio. I tried clearing cache, data, disconnect and factory reset too, doesn't help. Google Music works fine, unfortunately, I don't use Google Music."
Can TicWatch work with Spotify? In general, TicWatch is compatible with Spotify that allows users to play, pause, and skip Spotify music from the watch. Users just need to download and set up the dedicated Spotify app on TicWatch. The detailed steps will be introduced in the last part. Check it If you don't already know about it.
This article mainly focuses on solving the "TicWatch Spotify connection error". In the coming-soon sections, you will learn about the latest solutions to use TicWatch E Spotify offline and play TicWatch Pro Spotify offline.
Part 1. Listen to TicWatch Spotify Offline: Tool You Need
This method can thoroughly resolve the "TicWatch Spotify connection error", saving your precious time on searching for and trying multiple methods but none of them work.
This almighty method requires to use a third-party tool called AudFree Spotify Music Converter. Designed for Spotify music, this powerful tool is able to convert Spotify songs to 6 main common formats, including MP3, AAC, M4A, M4B, WAV, and FLAC. The converted Spotify files are downloaded and saved in the local folder, which maintains 100% original quality and 100% complete ID3 tags. You can easily check the artists, titles, albums, album arts, etc. in the converted Spotify audios.
With the help of the AudFree Spotify Music Converter, you are available to get any Spotify music downloads and import to the TicWatch and any other smartwatches.
Part 2. How to Play TicWatch Spotify Offline: Step by Step
Now let's check the detailed steps on how to use AudFree software to listen to Spotify through TicWatch with ease.
- Step 1Drag music from Spotify to AudFree
- Install and open the downloader. The Spotify desktop app will launch automatically. If you have opened it before, it will close and reopen in a second. Now enter your Spotify library and choose any song or playlist that you want to add to TicWatch. Then drag and drop the song or playlist to the empty place in AudFree.
- Step 2Change the output settings for TicWatch
- On the AudFree's main page, find the menu bar and open 'Preferences' > 'Convert'. To keep the same audio quality of Spotify tracks, please reset the output settings to MP3, 320 kbps, and 48000 Hz. Or just alter the output format, bitrate, and sample rate as you need.
- Step 3Start to download playlists from Spotify for TicWatch
- Hit the 'Convert' icon on the lower right place to activate the converting process. The program will automatically end when it finishes all the missions. At that time, you can follow the guide to tap the folder icon to open the local output folder.
Part 3. How to Get TicWatch Spotify Offline Worked
Now you have to download Spotify music as local music files on the computer. This final step is to add these offline Spotify files to TicWatch.
Step 1. Import Spotify music to Google Play Music
Open Google Play Music and log into your Google account. Find the Menu > Upload Music. Then select the local Spotify tracks and upload them into Google Play.
Step 2. Install Google Play Music on TicWatch
Open the Google Play Store on your TicWatch. Search for and install the Google Play Music app on your watch.
Step 3. Sync Spotify music on TicWatch
Make sure your TicWatch is connected to the WIFI network. Then sync all imported Spotify music to the TicWatch.
Now you can listen to your favorite Spotify songs on TicWatch without using the dedicated Spotify app for smartwatch. It avoids the errors like "Spotify not connecting on TicWatch" occurring again.
Read More: How to Set Up Wear OS Spotify Offline
This paragraph introduces the common way to set up Spotify Wear OS offline.
Step 1. Open the Google Play Store on your watch. Search for and download the Spotify app from it.
Step 2. Enter spotify.com/pair on your phone, computer, or tablet. Log into your Spotify account.
Step 3. Input the code that show on the watch and choose PAIR.
Now you can view the current playing track on your watch and control the playback of both Spotify music and podcasts.