Can you listen to Spotify podcasts on TV? Nowadays, Spotify is available on almost all platforms, like smart TV, speaker, gaming console, smart watch and more. And there's nothing more delightful than Spotify on TV, where you can enjoy all your favorite Spotify podcasts and music on the big screen in complete comfort.
With the growth of the podcast scene, there is an endless variety of podcasts that people are passionate about. If you want to watch Spotify podcast on TV, then you've come to the right place. This article lists several effective ways to stream Spotify podcast video and audio on TV without any problems.
Part 1. How to Watch Spotify Podcast on TV via Spotify App
In fact, you can find Spotify available for an increasing number of TVs, including Android TV, Google TV, Samsung TV and more. If your smart TV is compatible with the Spotify app, you can install the Spotify app and listen to Spotify podcasts on TV smoothly.
Step 1. Press the Home button on the remote control and navigate to the APPS icon.
Step 2. Tap the Search icon in the top right corner and type in Spotify, then select the Spotify app in the list and hit on the install icon.
Step 3. Once you have completed the installation, open the Spotify app on your TV. Start entering your Spotify credentials to sign in to your Spotify account.
Step 4. Once Spotify has been successfully linked to your TV, you can choose to play Spotify on Apple TV as you like.
Part 2. How to Stream Spotify Podcast on TV via Spotify Connect
With Spotify on TV, you can also easily control the playback of Spotify podcast video on TV via the Spotify connect on your phone or tablet.
Step 1. Make sure your mobile device and TV are connected to the same WiFi network, after that launch the Spotify app on your phone or tablet device.
Step 2. Just select and watch the Spotify podcast you want. Then go to the playback page and click on the "Device available" icon at the bottom.
Step 3. Select the More Devices option and choose your TV device from the list of devices. In turn, you can see the Spotify podcast being played from your TV.
Part 3. How to Listen to Spotify Podcasts on TV - Best Way
Sometimes, when you watch Spotify podcast on TV as a Spotify free user, you may be bothered by ads or the inability to play offline. But don't worry, here's a foolproof solution for you to enjoy Spotify podcast as much as you want whether you subscribe to Spotify or not.
Actually, all you need is the best AudFree Spotify Music Converter, designed to download Spotify podcasts, music, playlists and albums to your computer locally. What's more, it has the ability to convert Spotify podcasts to MP3, FLAC, WAV, AAC so that you’re free to transfer the converted Spotify podcasts to any device including TV. As a result, with its assistance, you have the privilege to download Spotify podcasts without premium and thus listen to Spotify podcasts on TV offline.
AudFree Spotify Music Converter
How to Watch Spotify Podcast on TV Offline
- Step 1Import Spotify Podcasts into AudFree SpoDable
- Download and install AudFree SpoDable and the Spotify app on your computer. Then, launch the converter and select your favorite Spotify podcasts. Next, copy and paste the link into the search box on the main page, and remember to tap the + icon nearby.
- Step 2Adjust Output Format of Spotify Podcasts for TV
- Press the "Preferences" icon in the top right corner and you can select the format of Spotify podcast like MP3, WAV in the settings window. Likewise, you can set other Spotify parameters such as bit rate, sample rate, etc. Afterwards, don't forget to click on the "OK" button to save these settings.
- Step 3Download and Convert Spotify Podcasts for TV
- Click on the Convert button and it will start to download Spotify podcasts. Wait a moment and then you can navigate to your computer's destination folder to view the downloaded Spotify podcasts. As a hint, the waiting time depends on the number of Spotify podcasts you have imported.
- Step 4Watch Spotify Podcast on TV Offline
- Now, transfer Spotify podcast to USB from your computer. After that, insert the USB with your TV and you'll be able to listen to your preferred Spotify podcast on TV whenever and wherever possible.
Part 4. In Conclusion
This article introduces two official ways to watch video podcasts on Spotify on TV for you to choose from. Alternatively, you can make good use of the AudFree Spotify Music Converter to enjoy Spotify podcast audio stream on TV offline. It's time to take action and watch Spotify podcasts on TV to your heart's content.