"I have all of my music on and I really want to buy the new album of my favorite artist but I don't want to wait for it to drop on iTunes, does anybody know how to transfer music from Tidal to iTunes keeping the info of album like order of the album, album cover, and everything? "
According to the official data, you can find over 50 million songs on iTunes, and more than 60 million tracks on Tidal. Whether it's 100% authentic or not, Tidal is truly recognized as one of the most powerful streaming music service providers in the market. The High-Fidelity quality streams offered by Tidal are available for those music lovers who pursue the ultimate music-listening experience.
There are a bunch of similar questions raised by Apple Music fans on the internet. If you have used iTunes for many years, you may come across the same problem when you are trying to download exclusive songs on Tidal but not on iTunes at present. To figure out this problem, it is necessary for you to find a useful music converter to transfer music from Tidal to iTunes. Fortunately, there are many functional tools for you to convert a Tidal playlist to Apple Music. In this article, we are going to recommend you the most professional Tidal music converter to you.
Part 1. Best Tool to Transfer Tidal Music to iTunes
If you are not familiar with Tidal, you may still puzzle why you can't upload your download Tidal tracks to iTunes in a direct way. This is due to the protection of music copyright. Streams you download from Tidal are protected files, which allow you to listen offline on Tidal but not enable you to enjoy them on other music platforms. That is to say, you can't upload local audio files to iTunes though the feature of "Add files to Library" is available for you in iTunes. Thus, what you need in urgent is an all-in-one Tidal music converter, which can really download Tidal songs as unprotected files and add them to iTunes.
We sincerely recommend AudFree Tidal Music Converter to you to import Tidal playlist to Apple Music. Dedicated to Tidal songs downloads and conversions, AudFree Tidal Music Converter removes DRM-protection from Tidal streaming files with 0% quality loss. It's capable to convert the Tidal tracks to common MP3, WAV, AAC, FLAC, and other formats. Moreover, all of the original ID3 tags and metadata, which includes title, cover, artist, album, track number, etc will be saved or edited as you like. With the help of this advanced Tidal music converter, you can download playlists and tracks from Tidal to iTunes with ease.
Part 2. Download Tidal Songs to iTunes: Detailed Tutorials
If you are interested in how this software works, please read on the following guide to see how to use AudFree Spotify Music Converter to bypass DRM protection and import Tidal songs to iTunes library step by step.
Before getting started, you need to make certain that the free trial version of this smart tool is installed.
- Step 1Drag/ Paste Tidal tracks to AudFree Tidal converter
Launch AudFree Tidal Music Converter for Mac or Windows and Tidal app will be run automatically. After that, enter in your Spotify account and browse the store to find whatever streams you would like to download to iTunes. Then, it is supported to copy and paste the URL of Tidal tracks or drag and drop Tidal songs to the AudFree page.
Note: Make sure your Spotify desktop client is the web version. The Windows Store version does not match with AudFree Spotify Converter at present.
- Step 2Customize Tidal output format and other parameters
- On the Windows version, you have to choose the "menu" icon of the AudFree page. On Mac version, you need to hit the "AudFree Tidal Music Converter" option from the menu bar. Next, select "Preferences" > "Convert" button. Later, a new window will show up, it enables you to define output format as any common format and customize Tidal music quality by setting the bit rate, sample rate, audio codec, etc.
- Step 3Start to download and convert Tidal for DRM-free files
- Once the adjustment is saved, you can click the 'Convert' bar at the right-bottom corner of the main window, and AudFree will get down to downloading and converting those Tidal audio files to the target format.
- Step 4Upload converted Tidal songs to iTunes Library
- Now, locate the target folder in your computer. Then upload those local Tidal files to Spotify Library in these 2 methods:
- Method 1: Directly drag and drop the converted Tidal audio file or folder to the iTunes window.
- Method 2: Simply click "menu bar" > "Files" > "Add File to Library"/ "Add Folder to Library".