Tidal is one of the world's best-known streaming music services, offering over 90 million songs and 450,000 videos in lossless high fidelity quality. Spotify, on the other hand, attracts more than 422 million monthly active users and 182 million premium subscribers worldwide thanks to its extensive music library.
These two music streaming services can certainly compensate for each other's weaknesses. By using both Tidal and Spotify, it is a great joy to immerse yourself in a world full of beautiful sounds. As it's not convenient to switch apps each time, it is a viable way to transfer songs from Tidal to Spotify, which can save time and effort. Then in this article, we describe how to move Tidal playlists to Spotify via the top 5 Tidal to Spotify converters.
- Method 1. How to Download and Convert Tidal to Spotify on PC/Mac
- Method 2. How to Transfer Tidal Playlist to Spotify - Soundiiz
- Method 3. How to Export Tidal Playlist to Spotify - TuneMyMusic
- Method 4. How to Import Tidal to Spotify Free - FreeYourMusic
- Method 5. How to Move Playlist from Tidal to Spotify - MusConv
- Comparison Among Tidal to Spotify Converter
Part 1. How to Download and Convert Tidal to Spotify on PC/Mac
Best Tidal to Spotify Converter
AudFree Tidal to Spotify Converter is a high-end yet easy-to-handle music converter and streamer for Tidal. Developed with legitimate decryption techniques, it helps Tidal subscribers to remove restrictions from Tidal tracks and playlists, thereby making it happen that Tidal content can be used offline on Spotify or other music services and portable devices without premium.
Cooperating with it, you get the ability to download Tidal music with 100% preservation of lossless quality and the flexibility to convert songs to multiple output formats such as MP3, FLAC, M4A, AAC, etc. at 5X quicker speed. Depending on what you demand, you are also allowed to customize the output parameters for the optimal listening experience of Tidal music on Spotify.
AudFree Tidal Music Converter
- Losslessly convert Tidal playlists to local files
- Preserve 100% High-Fidelity quality and ID3 tags
- Download and transfer Tidal to FLAC, MP3, WAV, etc.
- Work at 5X faster speed, adjust music quality and parameters
How to Convert Tidal Playlist to Spotify for PC/Mac
The following step-by-step guide will teach how to locally save playlists from Tidal with AudFree Tidal Music Downloader and copy Tidal playlist to Spotify.
- Step 1Import Tidal Playlist to AudFree Tidable
- Open AudFree Tidal Music Converter after the completion of installation, and the Tidal app will be launched automatically. You can drag and drop Tidal playlist onto the main screen. Or copy and paste the URL of Tidal track into the search box and press the Add icon to load Tidal music.
- Step 2Adjust Tidal Output Settings for Spotify
- From the top column of the main screen, locate a Menu icon and click on the Preferences > Convert option. Here, you can customize the output format and output audio quality of your Tidal tracks by adjusting the bit rate, audio channels, sample rate, etc. for better transfer to Spotify. As Spotify supports the following file formats, like MP3, M4P and MP4, you can choose MP3 as the output format for Tidal music.
- Step 3Download Tidal Playlist to Spotify
- Now it's your time to press the "Convert" button in the bottom right corner of the main page. The software will start downloading and saving your imported Tidal songs as local files. Once complete, navigate to the "Converted" window and find the target Tidal music folder from your hard drive.
- Step 4Transfer Playlist from Tidal to Spotify
1. Run the Spotify app and log in to your Spotify account. Tap to the "Edit" option, select "Preferences" and find the "Local Files" section.
2. Find and click on the "Add a Source" button near the bottom and from the left menu bar, go to "Local Files" to transfer your downloaded Tidal playlist to Spotify.
Part 2. How to Transfer Tidal Playlist to Spotify - Soundiiz
Obviously, no one would be so patient as to import playlist from Tidal to Spotify one by one. Fortunately, Tidal has partnered with Soundiiz, a comprehensive music transferring service that is available to add your playlists from one music streaming platform to another. With its help, you can freely move from Tidal to Spotify without having to install additional software.
Note: Tidal tracks in high fidelity quality cannot really be transferred to Spotify with Soundiiz, the reason being that you can only sync the name of streams in your playlist, not the quality. If you don't mind this, please follow these steps to get the thing done.
How to Transfer Tidal Playlist to Spotify with Soundiiz
Step 1. Open the Soundiiz website and log into your account. If it is the initial use for you, please register a new account. It allows you to use your email address or social account for registration.
Step 2. Click on the "Platform to Platform" button and select "Tidal" as the source streaming platform. Here, you will need to authorize this site with your Tidal account.
Step 3. Now, click on the "Playlists" bar to select the Tidal playlist you want to transfer to Spotify, and then hit on the Convert icon on the top toolbar.
Step 4. Set "Spotify" as the target streaming platform and connect your Spotify account to this site. Then it will begin to sync the Tidal playlist you have chosen to Spotify.
Tip: It is the privilege for Premium users to follow the steps above. Free users can only transfer playlist from Tidal to Spotify one by one on Soundiiz. If you want to switch more than one playlist, please purchase the premium plan first.
Part 3. How to Export Tidal Playlist to Spotify - TuneMyMusic
TuneMyMusic is another web-based playlist transferring tool for different music streaming platforms such as Spotify, Tidal, Apple Music, YouTube, etc. It works similarly to Soundiiz and helps you to sync Tidal to Spotify playlist online without extra installment. It only takes a few steps to reach your goal.
How to Export Tidal Playlist to Spotify via TuneMyMusic
Step 1. Navigate to the TuneMyMusic website and you do not need to create a new account.
Step 2. Select "Tidal" as the source music platform and log into your Tidal account. Afterwards select your target playlist/track/artist/album in your Tidal library.
Step 3. Click on "Spotify" as your target platform and authorize your Spotify account to this website. After that simply click on "Start moving my music" to start moving playlist from Tidal to Spotify.
Part 4. How to Import Tidal to Spotify Free - FreeYourMusic
FreeYourMusic is the versatile app available for iOS, Android, Windows, macOS and Linux. It’s in a good position when you have plans to export Tidal playlist to Spotify. Besides, It's as powerful as Soundiiz and TuneMyMusic, and you can easily transfer 100 songs from a playlist through its free plan. FreeYourMusic is very simple and easy to use, all you need to do is select the source platform, playlist and destination and it will do the rest of the transfer automatically.
How to Import Tidal to Spotify Free using FreeYourMusic
Step 1. Download, install and run the FreeYourMusic app. Then, select Tidal as the source service and log in to your Tidal account.
Step 2. Click on 'Spotify' as the target service and enter your Spotify username and password to access your Spotify account.
Step 3. Select any Tidal playlists that you would like to add to Spotify. Click "Next" and the software will start transferring your selected Tidal playlist to Spotify. The conversion time depends on the number of songs in your playlist.
Part 5. How to Move Playlist from Tidal to Spotify - MusConv
With support for over 50 music services, MusConv is a well-received music migration app that provides an easy solution for streaming your tracks and playlists between Tidal, Spotify, Amazon Music, Apple Music and more. To convert playlist from Tidal to Spotify, it comes in handy as well.
How to Move Playlist from Tidal to Spotify with MusConv
Step 1. Install the MusConv application on your computer and launch it. On the main screen, click the "Login" button to jump to the main screen.
Step 2. From the list of music services on the left, select "Tidal" and sign in to your Tidal account. Check the Tidal playlists you want to transfer to Spotify.
Step 3. Touch the "Transfer" button at the bottom. Select "Spotify" as the target platform and log in to your Spotify account. Soon, MusConv will start transferring Tidal playlist to Spotify.
Part 6. Comparison Among Tidal to Spotify Converter
We have mentioned above the top 5 tools to transfer songs from Tidal to Spotify, for your convenience, please refer to the comparison table below to get a full understanding of the differences among these Tidal to Spotify converters.
|AudFree Tidal to Spotify Converter||Soundiiz||TuneMyMusic||FreeYourMusic||MusConv|
|Compatible OS||Mac, Windows||Online||Online||iOS, Android, Windows, macOS, Linux||Windows, Mac and Linux|
|How it works||Download and convert Tidal to Spotify||Transfer Tidal to Spotify||Transfer Tidal to Spotify||Transfer Tidal to Spotify||Transfer Tidal to Spotify|
|Supported streaming services||Tidal songs, playlists, podcasts, audiobooks||Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon Music, Deezer, YouTube Music, Tidal, etc.||Spotify, Tidal, Apple Music, YouTube, Amazon Music, Pandora, etc.||Spotify, Tidal, Amazon Music, Youtube, Pandora, Apple Music, etc.||Spotify, Tidal, Amazon Music and more than 50 other music services|
|Retain HiFi quality||Yes||No||No||No||No|
|Recommends||4.5 Points of 5||2.5 Points of 5||3 Points of 5||4 Points of 5||3.5 Points of 5|
Overall, AudFree Tidal Music Downloader is different from other methods. It losslessly downloads music from Tidal locally so that you can transfer Tidal playlist to Spotify for offline listening with untouched music quality. The other 4 methods all move playlist from Tidal to Spotify in a direct manner, but do not support syncing of the original Tidal music quality. In summary, AudFree Tidable is the optimal solution.