There are so many benefits of downloading Tidal music to USB flash drive. For example, it could be easier to play Tidal music in the car via USB offline. It's able to avoid losing data by backing up Tidal music to USB. It will free up space for your devices. You can listen to Tidal songs on all devices that supported a USB port even without the Tidal app.
But there is no straightforward way to put music to a USB flash drive from Tidal. Tidal doesn't provide a way to download music to the computer due to copyright protection. Not to mention saving your Tidal music to a USB drive directly.
Fortunately, there must be a solution to a problem. Thanks to the smart Tidal music converter, it's possible to achieve this goal. If you are interested in this topic, don't miss this complete tutorial below. Let's go!.
Part 1. Download Tidal Music to USB - What Tool You'll Need
As we said before, Tidal songs can't be downloaded to your computer. In this case, there is no way to transfer Tidal music to other players or devices, including USB sticks. So, the primary task is to look for an excellent Tidal downloader to download Tidal music locally.
When you search online, you will only find a commercial tool that can meet your requirements. It's namely AudFree Tidal Music Downloader. It's well-designed for both Tidal Premium and HiFi users to enjoy Tidal music entertainment better. It is able to download music from Tidal offline at 5X faster speed with all ID3 tags preserved. Besides, it can convert Tidal music to MP3, FLAC, WAV, M4A, etc. for being compatible with USB flash drive.
In short, with this professional tool, you can play Tidal through USB without limitations.
Part 2. How to Download Tidal Music to Computer for USB
In this part, we will give the one-by-one step to use AudFree Tidal Music Converter to download and convert Tidal music to common audio files. After that, you can download music to a USB stick from Tidal freely.
- Step 1Load Tidal music to AudFree Tidal Downloader
- Download and open AudFree Tidal Music Downloader on your computer. This tool supports a direct way to Tidal music and songs. Please discover the target Tidal music or playlist on the Tidal app. Tap the item and click the 3-dot icon to choose 'Share' > 'Copy Tidal track' to copy the Tidal link. And paste it to the search box of AudFree Tidal Music Downloader. Now, click the '+' button near the search box to upload Tidal songs automatically.
- Step 2Customize Tidal output audio parameters for USB
- There are some output formats offered by Tidal that can be compatible with a USB audio player, such as MP3, M4A, FLAC. If you'd like to make Tidal music more compatible, MP3 could be the best choice. But for better audio quality, you can select lossless FLAC or WAV. Please click the top menu bar > 'Preferences' > 'Convert' option. It will pop up a new window, in which you can define your output format. Besides, you can also customize other audio parameters, like bit rate, sample rate, and audio channel.
- Step 3Download Tidal music to computer for USB
- Simply press the 'Convert' tab to start the conversion process. It will download added Tidal tracks to plain audio files losslessly that you set before. The more Tidal music you have imported to this tool, the longer the conversion time you will wait. In general, AudFree Tidal Music Downloader will work at 5X faster speed to convert Tidal songs.
Part 3. How to Save Tidal Music to USB Drive
Now, get local Tidal files on your computer. Let's get started to put music on a USB flash drive from Tidal by following the below steps.
Step 1. Connect USB to your computer. Please insert the USB flash drive into the USB port of your computer. It will show the icon of your USB stick on your computer.
Step 2. Find downloaded Tidal music files. There are two ways to locate common Tidal audios. One is to click the 'history' > 'Search' icon. The other is to click the 'file' icon on AudFree Tidal Music Downloader.
Step 3. Transfer Tidal Music to USB Drive. Drag and drop Tidal music from the folder on your computer to the USB folder. Or you can do the 'copy&paste' action to save Tidal music to USB drive.
That's all of downloading music to a USB drive from Tidal. Is easy to do that, isn't it? You can play Tidal in the car, listen to them on Smart TV, etc. via the USB port as you like.