Can you play Tidal through USB? The truth is that there are many benefits of downloading Tidal Music to USB. For example, it can be more convenient to put music on USB drive for car. It will free up space for your device and avoid losing data by backing up Tidal Music to USB. Even without the Tidal app, you can listen to Tidal songs on all devices that support the USB port.
Unfortunately, we find that there is no straightforward way to download music to a flash drive from Tidal due to copyright protection, but there must be a solution to the problem. After persistent search, we have selected the best tool to download music from Tidal to USB. If you are interested in this topic, don't miss this complete tutorial below. Let's go!
Part 1. Why Can't You Download Music to USB from Tidal
As you may have noticed, Tidal allows Hi-Fi users to download Tidal Music for offline listening, but they cannot transfer it to other devices including USB. As for the reason, it is mainly due to the fact that Tidal Music is saved as protected encoded file and is restricted to play within the Tidal app. If you try to transfer downloaded Tidal files to flash drive directly, you'll end up regretting that Tidal Music won't play properly.
Part 2. Convert Tidal to USB - What Tool You'll Need
As mentioned above, there is no direct way to transfer Tidal Music to other players or devices, including USB drives. In this case, the primary task is to look for a special Tidal downloader to download Tidal Music locally. When you search online, you will find many Tidal downloaders that claim to be able to download and convert Tidal well, but most of them do not live up to their name.
As a result of meticulous comparison and testing, we have chosen the top-rated AudFree Tidal Music Downloader to meet your requirements. It is carefully designed for Tidal users to enjoy Tidal Music entertainment better. In fact, it can download and convert Tidal Music to MP3, FLAC, WAV, M4A, etc. for being compatible with USB flash drive. With the assistance of this professional tool, you can download Tidal playlist onto USB without limitations.
Part 3. How to Download Music to a Flash Drive from Tidal
In this part, we will give the one-by-one step to download and convert Tidal Music to common audio files via AudFree Tidal Music Converter.
- Step 1Load Tidal Music to AudFree Tidable
- Download and open AudFree Tidal Music Downloader on your computer. This tool supports a direct way to add Tidal songs. Please discover the target Tidal Music or playlist on the Tidal app. Then tap the item and click the 3-dot icon to choose 'Share' > 'Copy' to copy the Tidal link. And paste it to the search box of AudFree Tidal Music Downloader. Now, click the '+' button near the search box to upload Tidal songs automatically.
- Step 2Customize Tidal Output Audio Parameters for USB
- There are some output formats offered by Tidal that can be compatible with a USB audio player, such as MP3, M4A, FLAC. If you'd like to make Tidal Music more compatible, MP3 could be the best choice. Please click the top menu bar > Preferences > Convert option to define your output format. Besides, you can also customize other audio parameters, like bit rate, sample rate, and audio channel.
- Step 3Download Tidal Music to Computer for USB
- Simply press the 'Convert' tab to start the conversion process. It will download added Tidal tracks to plain audio files that you set before. The more Tidal Music you have imported to this tool, the longer the conversion time you will wait. Once done, you can start preparing to save music in USB from Tidal without any problem.
Part 4. How to Save Tidal Music to USB
Now that you've got your local Tidal files on your computer, it's time to start following the steps below to save music from Tidal to USB from computer.
Step 1. Connect USB to your computer. Please insert the USB flash drive into the USB port of your computer. It will show the icon of your USB stick on your computer.
Step 2. Find downloaded Tidal Music files. There are two ways to locate common Tidal audios. One is to click the 'history' > 'Search' icon. The other is to click the 'file' icon on AudFree Tidal Music Downloader.
Step 3. Put Tidal Music on USB drive. Drag and drop Tidal Music from the folder on your computer to the USB folder. Or you can do the 'copy&paste' action to save Tidal Music to USB drive.
Part 5. In Conclusion
That's all about how to download music from Tidal to USB. Is easy to do that, isn't it? Take advantage of the AudFree Tidal Music Downloader and you will have the freedom to play Tidal in the car, listen to them on Smart TV, etc. via the USB port whenever and wherever possible.