Amazon Music provides users with more than 100 million songs and podcasts. You can also browse and enjoy thousands of curated playlists. If you've been using Amazon Music for a long time, you may have noticed that the order of your playlists can sometimes get very confusing. You'll spend a lot of time trying to find the specific song or artist you're looking for. That's why it's important to know how to change Amazon Music playlist order. Read on to learn how to do it on Android, iOS, PC, Mac, and Web Player.
Part 1. Amazon Music Change Playlist Order on PC/Mac/Web Player
For those using the Amazon Music desktop app or Web Player, you can change the playlist order in 3 ways. Note that the latter two methods are only available to Amazon Music Unlimited subscribers. For Amazon Music Free users, you can skip this section and go to Part 3. Below is how to change the order of playlist on Amazon Music with the three methods.
Way 1. Sort Playlist by Column Header
Amazon Music provides 4 columns for you to quickly sort playlists. You can sort playlists by title, artist, album, or duration.
Step 1. Open Amazon Music or Web Player on your computer. Then choose 'Library' > 'Music' at the top.
Step 2. Then click on 'Playlists' and select the playlist you want.
Step 3. Click on the 'Filter' button at the top-right corner.
Step 4. Then click the 'Sort' icon to choose 'Title, Artist, Album, or Duration' to sort your playlist.
Step 5. You can click on the 'arrow down or up' icon or 'Reset' to revert the order.
Way 2. Randomize Playlist
This feature allows your playlist to play songs in random order instead of the order in which they are currently listed.
Step 1. Open the Amazon Music app or web player on your desktop. Then select 'Library' > 'Music' > 'Playlists'.
Step 2. Choose the playlist you want to change the order.
Step 3. Click on the 'three dots' icon below the playlist title and choose 'Randomize Playlist'. (Or you can right-click on the playlist title and choose 'Randomize Playlist'.)
Way 3. Drag and Drop Songs
Step 1. Launch Amazon Music or its Web Player. Then navigate to 'Library' > 'Music'.
Step 2. Find your desired playlist and click on it.
Step 3. Drag and drop the songs in your desired order.
Part 2. Amazon Music Playlist Change Order on Android/iOS
For Amazon Music mobile users, you can change Amazon Music playlist order as below. Also, you need to have an Unlimited Amazon Music account.
Step 1. Open the Amazon Music app on your mobile device and tap 'Library' at the bottom.
Step 2. Choose the playlist you want to edit the order.
Step 3. Tap on the 'three dots' icon next to the song or album. Then choose the 'Edit' option.
Step 4. Tap and hold the 'three lines' next to the title in your desired order.
Step 5. Tap 'Done' and your playlist will be in your new order.
Part 3. How to Play Amazon Music Playlist in Order
As we mentioned above, you need to be an Unlimited Amazon Music subscriber to change the Amazon Music playlist order. So, here we are going to show you another way to get Amazon Music to change the order of playlists without Unlimited.
The tool you need is AudFree Amazon Music Downloader. It will help you download music from Amazon Music. It's available whether you're a free, Prime, or Unlimited subscriber to Amazon Music. It also allows you to output Amazon Music playlists as popular audio files including MP3, FLAC, etc. Then you can listen to popular Amazon Music playlists using other music players. In this way, you can change Amazon Music playlist order as you want.
How to Convert Amazon Music Playlist and Change Order
- Step 1Load Amazon Music Playlist to AudFree Amable
- Launch the AudFree Amazon Music Converter and it will also open the Amazon Music application. Go to find the playlist you want to edit the order. Then copy and paste the playlist link into the address box of the AudFree Amable and press '+'. Alternatively, you can drag and drop the playlist from Amazon Music to this software's main interface.
- Step 2 Set Output Format for Amazon Music
- Click on 'Menu' bar > 'Preferences' and select the 'Convert' field to open the output settings window. At this point, you can select the output format of your Amazon Music playlist. You can also choose to adjust other parameters such as bit rate, sample rate, etc.
- Step 3Convert Amazon Music Playlists
- Hit on the 'Convert 'button and it will start downloading your Amazon Music playlists. Once done, click on the 'Converted' icon to browse the popular Amazon Music playlists. In turn, you can listen to Amazon Music offline and keep it forever.
- Step 4Change Amazon Music Playlist Order
- Now you can use other music players to listen to the converted Amazon Music playlist. Then you can easily change the order of the songs in the playlist as you want.