Amazon Music presents great tracks. Other than keeping you elevated, you also get soothing hits to help you fall asleep. The sleep timer is a common feature that works perfectly to stop music at your convenience. You can set the Amazon Music sleep timer after a convenient time like 15, 30, or 60 minutes.
With sleep timer Amazon Music, you don't need to bother when to switch off your music. Just set it on your device and slowly fall asleep without much hassle. You must already be wondering how to set a sleep timer on Amazon Music on your phone or computer. Check out the steps to set your favorite hits to sleep.
Part 1. How to Set Amazon Music Sleep Timer on Mobile
It is pretty easy to have your mobile phone by your bedside. Here's how to set Amazon Music app sleep timer on iPhone and Android devices.
How to Set Amazon Music Sleep Timer iPhone
Step 1. Launch the "Clock" app on your iPhone.
Step 2. Tap on the "Timer" in the bottom right corner of your screen.
Step 3. Next, set the timer length. This could be either in hours or minutes.
Step 4. Tap the "When Timer Ends" option.
Step 5. Scroll to the bottom of your screen and select the "Stop Playing" option.
Step 6. Then tap the "Set" option then click on the "Start" to start the timer.
How to Set Amazon Music Sleep Timer Android
Step 1. Open the Amazon Music app on your Android phone.
Step 2. Then go to the "Settings" option.
Step 3. Choose the "Sleep Timer" button.
Step 4. Select the time you wish to set.
Step 5. Click on the "Done" to save your settings.
Part 2. How to Set Amazon Music Shutdown Timer on Computer
Here's how to set a sleep timer on Amazon Music on Windows and Mac.
How to Set Amazon Prime Music Sleep Timer for Windows
Step 1. Type "CMD" in the Windows Search Box and select "Enter".
Step 2. Then in the Command Prompt window, type "shutdown -s -t" and the number of seconds you want for your music sleep timer.
Step 3. Select "Enter" to effect your input.
Step 4. A pop-up window will show with a warning of "Windows will shut down in xx minutes". This warning will be shown again as a reminder before Windows shuts down.
Step 5. Finally, relax as Amazon Music streams. Your Windows will shut down Amazon Music at the earlier set times.
How to Set Sleep Timer on Amazon Music for Mac
Step 1. To set the sleep timer Amazon Music on a Mac computer, first, go to the top left of your screen and click on the "Apple" logo. Then select the "System Preferences" option.
Step 2. Tap "Battery", then go to the "Schedule" option.
Step 3. Next, check the box and then choose the "Sleep" option to configure your shut-down timer. Click on the "OK" tab.
Step 4. Finally, you can continue streaming Amazon Music while you fall asleep. Your Mac computer will go into sleep mode and shut down Amazon Music a few minutes after your earlier scheduled time has passed.
Part 3. How to Set a Sleep Timer on Amazon Music on Alexa
Alexa supports the playing of music on various devices. If you listen to Amazon Music on Alexa while going to bed, here is how to set Amazon Music app sleep timer on Alexa.
Step 1. Launch the "Alexa" app, then tap on the "Menu" tab and choose the "Settings" option.
Step 2. Go to the "Menu" > "Amazon Music" option and choose the Amazon playlist that you wish to play on Alexa.
Step 3. Next, ask Alexa to set a sleep timer by commanding it on the number of minutes to take. For example, "Hi Alexa, set a sleep timer for XXX minutes". You just made a sleep clock for your Amazon Music via Alexa.
Part 4. How to Download Amazon Music Locally for Offline Use
Apart from setting Amazon Music sleep timer on Android, iPhone and PC, would you like to have more freedom over your Amazon Music playback? Take it easy, here we have the best solution for you to enjoy Amazon Music offline - AudFree Amazon Music Converter. It can download and convert Amazon Music and podcasts to MP3, FLAC, WAV and other common formats.
More so, you'll get over millions of songs on a Free version as you access Amazon Prime Music library. It will keep 100% original ID3 tags and other metadata information of Amazon Music such as album, year, artist, etc. As a result, you can listen to Amazon songs on any device, like game consoles, MP3 players, smart speakers and other devices. The best part is that you can use Amazon Music offline without premium as you wish.
How to Download Amazon Music Locally for Offline Use
- Step 1Install and Register AudFree Amable
- Visit the official website, download and launch AudFree Amable on your computer, then the Amazon Music app will automatically pop up. Next, click the "Sign In" button to log into your Amazon account. Alternatively, just hit the "three lines" icon in the top right corner of AudFree Amable and select the "Register" tab to enter your email and registration code.
- Step 2Adjust Output Parameters of Amazon Music
- Go to the "three lines" icon again and choose "Preferences"option. Next, click on the "Convert" to start defining the Amazon Music output format as a common format, like MP3, WAV. You can also customize other parameters such as channel, bit rate and sample rate.
- Step 3Add Amazon Music to AudFree Amable
- Search for the Amazon Music that you wish to download and convert, tap the item and click the "Share" > "Copy Link" button to copy the link. Then paste it into AudFree Amable's search box and hit the "+" button to load your Amazon songs. The other direct way is to drag and drop your tracks into the main interface for conversion.
- Step 4Download Amazon Music for Offline Use
- Click on the 'Convert' tab to start converting your Amazon Music to the set preferences. When finished, you can track them from your computer's local disk by clicking on the 'Converted' button, with the red numbers indicating the converted music list. You can then transfer your Amazon Music to any device for offline playback.
Part 5. Conclusion
The sleep timer function is among the best features that Amazon splashes you with. You can set up Amazon Music sleep timer on your phone or computer as we have explained in this article. Likewise, if you want the freedom to control and listen to Amazon Music offline whenever you want, the AudFree Amazon Music Converter is certainly the optimal solution.