As one of the fastest and most effective video editing applications, Quik enables you to create personal video stories on your cell phone and computer. At the same time, with the improvements made by the GoPro manufacturer, you are able to edit and add any background music in GoPro Quik in an easier way.
There’s no denying that music plays a vital role in any video, and videos with a soundtrack are more captivating and enjoyable to watch. Apple Music is usually the first choice for users because of its extensive music library. However, Apple Music is protected and you can only play music in Apple Music licensed applications. So it seems like adding Apple Music to GoPro Quik is a dilemma.
In order to solve this problem, you need to download and convert Apple Music to Quik compatible formats with the assistance of a third-party tool, then you can add Apple Music to GoPro Quik as often as you like. This article will introduce the best tool for adding Apple Music to GoPro Quik app, then you will be able to know the detailed steps to add Apple Music to the Gopro Quik app, which in turn will help you add any Apple Music you wish to GoPro Quik and make the most of your creative video skills.
Part 1. Best Tool to Get Apple Music on GoPro App - AudFree Auditior
The best tool to achieve adding Apple Music to GoPro Quik app could be AudFree Auditior. As a professional and popular audio converter, AudFree Auditior will not only download and convert Apple Music to several popular formats, but these audio files are unprotected and you can effortlessly transfer and play Apple Music on any device and media player, including GoPro Quik.
Therefore, with AudFree Auditior, you can batch convert Apple Music to Quik-supported formats, like MP3, FLAC, WAV, M4A, AAC, etc., and in turn make them available to add to GoPro Quik. Of course, this powerful tool will maintain 100% of the original Apple Music quality and you can also edit ID3 tags such as title, year, artist, and genre, etc. It’s really fascinating, can’t you wait to use it?
AudFree Apple Music Converter
- Comprehensive audio converter for all types of audio, especially Apple Music, Audible books, iTunes songs, audiobooks, and common audio tracks.
- Convert Apple Music to GoPro Quik-compaitble audio files, such as MP3, etc.
- Get Apple Music on GoPro Quik, iMovie, InShot, and other video editing apps.
- Download and transfer Apple Music to Quik app at 30X faster speed.
- Keep all Apple Music songs in your Quik music library forever and listen to them even without a subscription.
Part 2. How to Convert Apple Music to Quik-supported Format via AudFree Auditior
Before adding Apple music to GoPro Quik software, you need to use AudFree Auditior to download and convert Apple Music to MP3, FLAC and other popular formats. After that, you can add the converted Apple music to GoPro Quik app.
- Step 1Install and run AudFree Auditior
- Click on the menu icon at the top right, tap to Register, fill in your relevant email and code to complete the registration and open the full version of AudFree Auditior.
- Step 2Import Apple Music tracks to the converter
- Click on the first Add button at the bottom left corner to import any Apple Music tracks you want to convert. Or drag and drop Apple Music that you’d like to edit in GoPro Quik app directly to the main interface of AudFree Auditior. Also, you can add multiple Apple Music files for batch conversion.
- Step 3Adjust Apple Music output format and parameters for GoPro Quik
- After you finish adding Apple Music, click Format Settings to set the output format of Apple Music to MP3, FLAC and other Quik-compatible audio output formats. Then customize the audio codec, bit rate, channels, etc. For example, you can set the bit rate to 320kpbs to retain the super high audio quality of Apple Music. Finally click OK button to finish the setting.
- Step 4Convert Apple Music to Quik-Supported MP3 and Other Formats
- After finishing the Apple Music import and output settings, click the Convert button and Apple Music will be converted to Quik compatible format. After the conversion is done, you can find the converted Apple Music files on your local computer and add music to Quik app from Apple Music.
Part 3. How to Add Apple Music to Gopro Quik App
After following the steps above to transfer Apple Music for GoPro Quik app, you can easily and quickly add them to Gopro Quik and edit the related videos. In the next section, you will learn more about how to use Apple Music on Gopro Quik for mobile and computer. Follow the instructions to get started.
How to Add Apple Music to Gopro Quik App
Step 1: First transfer the converted Apple Music to your mobile device.
Step 2: Download and run GoPro Quik software, click Create New Video in the interface, and edit the basic content of the video.
Step 3: Click the media icon at the bottom of the interface, and then tap the My Music tab, you will be able to see all the converted Apple Music.
Step 4: Finally, choose an Apple Music that is suitable for video atmosphere and tap the Add button to finish adding the Apple Music to video.
How to Add Apple Music to Gopro Studio
Tips: You can’t add Apple Music to Quik Desktop. Instead, GoPro Studio is a very basic video editing software on your computer, you can easily add Apple Music in GoPro Studio. Let’s check out the details.
Step 1: Install and run GoPro Studio on your computer.
Step 2: Click on the blue button - Import New File in the top left corner of the interface, you can select the video file you want to import.
Step 3: Do the basic editing of the video, including adding video titles and editing the video, etc.
Step 4: After that, tap to the Media button to add music, you will be able to see the downloaded and converted Apple Music on your computer local files, just select any Apple Music you want to add.
Part 4. In Conclusion
After reading the above instructions, you will be able to learn in detail how to get Apple Music on GoPro app. Meanwhile, we recommend you the professional and comprehensive third-party tool - AudFree Auditior, with the help of which you will find it super easy and fast to add Apple Music to GoPro Quik. Just follow the steps and let your creativity run wild in GoPro Quik.