Q: How do I add Apple Music to Keynote? I always purchased music from iTunes and then use it in my Keynote presentations. And now I want to directly add Apple Music as background music for my presentation. Can you help me?
As a powerful presentation software, Keynote gives its users more potential. You can make different effects, add music, videos, and pictures to your slideshow. Plus, it even allows you to directly import music from YouTube and Vimeo. But how about Apple Music? It's known that Apple Music has digital rights management so it cannot be used on other platforms including Keynote. But don't worry, we will show you detailed steps to add music to Keynote from Apple Music.
See also: How to Add Spotify Music to Keynote
Part 1. Can You Add Apple Music to Keynote
Like other music streaming services, Apple Music is protected by digital rights management. This prevents unauthorized listening and use of Apple Music by users. In addition, Apple Music songs are in M4P format. So, other platforms, including Keynote, do not recognize them. Therefore, if you try to add music from Apple Music directly to Keynote, you will find that you fail.
So, to use Apple Music in Keynote, you need to convert Apple Music to M4P format and remove its protection. AudFree Apple Music Converter is just the tool you need. It can download and convert Apple Music to MP3, WAV, AAC, M4A, etc. The converted Apple Music songs are unprotected and you can use them freely.
Therefore, you can use AudFree Apple Music Converter to convert Apple music to MP3, which is compatible with Keynote. Then, you can easily transfer the converted Apple Music songs to Keynote and use them freely in your presentations.
This powerful software will maintain the original music quality of Apple Music. In addition, all metadata of the songs will be fully preserved. Even so, it works at a super-fast speed of 30x. You can install it on your computer by following the download link below. Then, we will show you a complete tutorial.
Part 2. How to Convert Apple Music to MP3 for Keynote
After installing the AudFree Apple Music Converter, you can follow the steps below to convert Apple Music to MP3. In this way, you can import the converted MP3 audio files to Keynote with ease.
- Step 1Load Apple Music Songs to AudFree Auditior
- There are two ways to add your desired Apple Music songs. You can click the first 'Add file' button to open your iTunes library and choose Apple Music songs. Or you can directly drag the Apple Music songs to the main interface of the AudFree Apple Music Converter.
- Step 2Set Output Format for Apple Music Keynote
- Click on the "Format" icon to launch the settings window. Then you can choose the Keynote compatible format MP3. It is also possible to customize other output audio parameters, such as bit rate, sample rate, audio channel, codec, etc.
- Step 3Convert Apple Music to MP3 for Keynote
- When you've done the changes, please click on the 'Convert' button at the bottom-right corner. Then AudFree Apple Music Converter will work at a 30X speed to download and convert Apple Music songs to MP3. The MP3 audio files can be recognized by Keynote and most devices. You can also listen to Apple Music offline on your computer.
Part 3. How to Transfer Apple Music to Keynote
Now that you have converted the protected Apple Music songs to Keynote supported audio files. You are ready to put these Apple Music songs on Keynote. You can use them as background songs or soundtracks in Keynote.
Put Apple Music on Keynote on Mac
Step 1. Launch Keynote and click on the 'Ducument' option at the top right.
Step 2. Click on the 'Audio' option and select '+' under 'Soundtrack'.
Step 3. Browse through the converted Apple Music audio files that you want to use.
Step 4. Choose the Apple Music track and it will pop up in the 'Soundtrack' in the sidebar.
Add Apple Music to Keynote on iOS
Step 1. Open Keynote and start your presentation.
Step 2. Tap on the 'More' button at the top and then choose 'Soundtrack' > 'Choose Audio'.
Step 3. Choose the converted Apple Music track and then choose 'Off', 'Play Once', or 'Loop'.
Step 4. Tap on 'Done' and your selected Apple Music song will be added as your background music.
Part 4. In Conclusion
Above is a detailed tutorial on how to add Apple Music to Keynote. With AudFree Apple Music Converter, you can convert Apple Music M4P to Keynote-compatible MP3 format. Then you can import the converted Apple Music files to Keynote or other platforms.