iHeartRadio is one of the most popular free broadcast and internet radio services, which now is regarded as a music recommender system. When you enter to iHeartRadio website, you will make a profound impression on its official easy-to-use web interface, in which you can easily explore online music and radio stations via the following navigation bars, My Stations, My Music, Live Radio, Artist Radio, Playlists, Podcasts, Genres, etc.
iHeartRadio offers users to listen to online radio and music on desktop and mobile but without providing the free download option for offline playback. What if you'd like to access to iHeartRadio audio tracks when being outside without Internet connection? Take it easy! In this article, we will introduce the most effective way to download and record iHeartRadio streams.
Part 1. Everything We Know about iHeartRadio
With the big music library, including over 400,000 artists, 15 million songs as well as 20 genre stations, iHeartRadio is the national umbrella brand for iHeartMedia's radio network, which features over 850 local iHeartMedia U.S. radio stations and other stations from a wide variety of other media. As it advertised, 'Take your iHeartRadio listening experience to a new level,' iHeartRadio also offers premium subscription powered by Napster, respectively iHeartRadio Plus and iHeartRadio All Access with the purpose to make radio lovers enjoy music entertainment easier.
iHeartRadio Plus: If you subscribed iHeartRadio Plus for $4.99 on web and Google Play Store or $5.99 on iOS App Store, you will be able to enjoy amazing features, containing unlimited skips the ability to play any songs on demand, saving radio songs to a playlist as well as instantly replay function.
iHeartRadio All Access: Charing for more $5 than Plus, iHeartRadio users can take control of listening experience with iHeartRadio All Access, with which you access to unlimited music, create unlimited playlists and get the offline listening feature apart from exploring features of iHeartRadio Plus. You can access to this paying subscription on up to six compatible devices but you can only listen using one device at a time.
Part 2. Free Download iHeartRadio – Record Audio from iHeartRadio
From what we mentioned above, it covers a way to listen iHeartRadio music offline, which is to upgrade free account to iHeartRadio All Access as it comes with listening offline. If you think it's affordable to bear $9.99 per month, subscribing All Access is the most recommended solution to get music from iHeartRadio offline. Before making the finally decision, please pay attention that you need to pay for $12.99 every month with iOS Apple Store sing up and you can only listen to radio and music offline in iHeartRadio app itself.
Is there any other workaround to download iHeartRadio music instead of updating to iHeartRadio All Access? Of course! AudFree Audio Capture is well-designed for offline playing online radio, music streams, etc. on all portable devices and music players via built-in innovative recording technology. It has the ability of downloading and recording audio from iHeartRadio stations and save recorded iHeartRadio music as MP3, FLAC, WAV, AAC files so that music lovers can explore them anywhere even without connecting network.
Guide on How to Record Audio from iHeartRadio
Before get started to download iHeartRadio, you need to download and install AudFree iHeartRadio downloader app on your computer firstly. Although you can test its performance using free trial version with time limitation, it's better to purchase the full version at 30% off discount from its Halloween sales activity page, which will be expired on 7th November, 2018.
- Step 1Set up AudFree Audio Capture basic settings
- iHeartRadio is available for both web player and desktop client. When you open AudFree Audio Capture, please check whether the web browser you used to access to iHeartRadio station or the iHeartRadio app is in the installed software list. If not, please click the big '+' button to add it quickly.
- Step 2Customize output format and other audio parameters
- If you would like to play iHeartRadio music and radios on other music players or devices, you need to customize output settings by clicking the 'audio' icon to open a new window, where you can define output format as MP3 or other common audio formats and personalize sample rate, bit rate, audio channel, etc.
- Step 3Start recording Music from MySpace
- Simply click the 'OK' button to apply all output settings and you will be back to the stating window. Now, please select the target program you'll record iHeartRadio tracks from and discover and play favorite music or radio sound on iHeartRadio, AudFree will pop up a recording window, in which you can see iHeartRadio is recording and downloading automatically.
- Step 4Edit recorded iHeartRadio songs
- When all iHeartRadio have been recorded as MP3 files, you can stop the recording process by quitting the whole web browser if you using iHeartRadio web player. For iHeartRadio app, you just need to close the iHeartRadio app or stop the playing music. And then you can click the 'edit' icon to cut and split iHeartRadio music records and edit ID3 tags as you like.
Part 3. In Conclusion
If you only need the offline playback feature, iHeartRadio All Access is the best way if you can afford as iHeartRadio All Access is available for the following devices: web, iOS and Android devices, Apple TV, Xbox One, Android TV, Smasung TV, Vizio TV and LG TV. What's more, it offers a free 30-day trial for users to test it and you can cancel it anytime.
However, for playing iHeartRadio music on all devices and music players, even in MP3 player, AudFree iHeartRadio Audio Capture seems better. It only costs $13.95 (original 19.95) now from Halloween promotion activity once and can help you keep iHeartRadio audio forever. Besides, it also works on other popular music streaming services and online radio stations, like Pandora, Spotify, Deezer, Tidal, etc. So, why not to choose it to record audio from iHeartRadio music and stations?