VN Video Editor is one of the best video editing applications. It is free and very easy to use for beginners, without watermarks. Even so, it offers all the features needed for many professional and high-quality videos. It is available for Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS. You can download it directly from Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
So, if you want to make a good video, VN might be the right choice for you. We all know that a quality video must have a piece of suitable music. Of course, VN has a library of music inside for you to choose from. But is it possible that you want to add music to VN app from Spotify? If so, then read on. You'll get the answer.
Part 1. How to Add Spotify Music to VN - What You Need
"Can I import music from Spotify to the VN Video Editor?" While you can add your own music to the VN, you are not allowed to import music directly from Spotify. This is easy to understand because Spotify's music is copyrighted, and it is encrypted in a unique OGG format. Therefore, even if you download Spotify songs, you can't use them on other incompatible devices.
But don't worry. You can use a professional Spotify converter to get rid of this limitation. Since VN allows you to upload music files in MP3, M4A, WAV and WMV formats, you can convert Spotify music to one of these formats. And we recommend you use AudFree Spotify Music Converter. This is the best downloader and converter for your needs. It can convert and download Spotify music to MP3, FLAC, AAC, M4A, M4B, and WAV.
It will maintain 100% lossless sound quality during the conversion process. All the metadata of your songs will also be fully preserved. Even so, it allows you to download songs in batches at 5 times faster. With AudFree Spotify Downloader, you can use it to add music to VN app from Spotify losslessly. Now download it from the 'Download' button below and you can use Spotify music anywhere.
Part 2. How to Download and Convert Spotify Music for VN
Now you've got AudFree Spotify Music Converter. It's time to know how to use Spotify music in VN Video Editor. Without further ado, let's continue.
- Step 1Add Spotify Music to AudFree SpoDable
- Open AudFree Spotify Downloader on your computer and you will see that Spotify is also open. You need to add Spotify songs to use on your VN. You can drag and drop directly from Spotify to this downloader. Or, you can use Spotify's URL to import songs by copying and pasting them into the search bar at the top. Then click '+' to automatically load Spotify songs.
- Step 2Set Spotify Output Format for VN
- Click on the 'Menu' bar at the top right and select the 'Preferences' > 'Convert' option to launch the settings window. You can choose the output format for VN as MP3, M4A, or WAV. You can also set other parameters including the channel, bit rate, and sample rate.
- Step 3Convert and Download Spotify Music for VN
- Now it's time to download and convert Spotify songs for VN Video Editor. Simply click the "Convert" button at the bottom right and it will download music for VN at 5X speed. When it's over, click 'Converted' to find all your Spotify files. Now you can listen to Spotify music offline without Premium. And you are ready to connect Spotify to VN Video Editor. You can also transfer these downloaded Spotify files to VN or any other device you want.
Part 3. How to Import Music to VN from Spotify
With the above steps, you've got compatible Spotify audio files with VN Video Editor. So, you can then add music to VN app from Spotify and use it freely on VN. Here's how to add music in VN app from Spotify.
How to Add Music to VN from Spotify on Windows/Mac:
Step 1. Open VN Video Editor on your Windows/Mac computer.
Step 2. Click on the '+' button and then choose 'New Project'.
Step 3. Now you can click 'More' > 'Import from File App' to choose your file.
Step 4. To upload your downloaded Spotify music, go to 'My Music' > 'More' > 'Import from File App'. Then choose your music file and then click 'Use'.
Step 5. Before the music is imported to your video, an 'Options' panel will open. You can adjust the music length, volume, and so on.
How to Add Music in VN App from Spotify on Android/iOS:
Step 1. First, sync the downloaded Spotify music to your Android phone/iPhone.
Step 2. Open VN Video Editor and click '+' > 'New Item' to create your project.
Step 3. On your project, click the 'Music' icon. Then choose 'More' > 'Import from File App'.
Step 4. Tap your downloaded Spotify track and add it to your video.
Part 4. FAQs about Spotify on VN Video Editor
Q1: Is VN Editor Music Free?
A: Yes, VN Video Editor is free to download and use.
Q2: How Do I Add Music to My VN App?
A: While many applications include music and sound effects, you can only add royalty-free music. To upload your own music to VN, go to 'My Music'. Press 'More' and select 'Import from the Files app'. Tap on your track and press 'Use'.
Q3: How Can I Add Spotify Music to a Video?
A: In general, you are not allowed to drag Spotify songs into video clips. This is because all Spotify songs are protected in OGG audio format. You can only add Spotify music to video after converting Spotify music to popular audio formats. Fortunately, AudFree Spotify Music Converter can help you do that. It allows you to convert and download Spotify songs to MP3, FLAC and more popular audio formats.
Q4: Can I Use Spotify Music on VN?
A: You can add music to VN app from Spotify once you use AudFree Spotify Converter. First, you will need to download and convert Spotify music to VN-supported audio format including MP3, M4A, or WAV. Then you can easily import the downloaded Spotify music to VN for editing a video.