CapCut is a single solution for editors, as it provides everything they need to create outstanding videos. However, what makes the application a popular choice among the users is the ease of use and the flexibility it provides to manipulate a video.
The application helps you trim videos, add advanced filters, and add beautiful effects for those exclusive videos. In addition, you can add background music. Although the program comes with a built-in music library, a few would want to add Spotify music to CapCut to create a personalized effect for their videos.
Today, you will learn about the different methods that you can use to add music from Spotify to a video that you are trying to edit on CapCut. You will further learn about the procedure to add music on your iPhone and any other Android device.
Part 1. FAQs about CapCut and Spotify
Q1: Is Spotify Compatible with CapCut Directly?
Spotify music uses Ogg Vorbis with protection. Therefore, it is not possible to use Spotify music directly with CapCut.
Q2: What Audio Formats Does CapCut Support Adding?
CapCut supports MP3, WMA, and WAV audio formats for adding to a project for editing.
Q3: What Tool Can Convert Spotify Music to CapCut-compatible Files?
You can use Spotify sounds on CapCut after converting them into CapCut-compatible files. You will have to remove the protection and convert the Spotify songs into MP3, WAV, and WMA formats to use with CapCut. You can use AudFree Spotify Music Converter for this purpose. It is a powerful music converter, and you can download and convert any song, playlist, or album from Spotify in a few steps. The key features of this converter are:
- Download music from Spotify without having the Spotify Premium account
- Convert Spotify songs into MP3, WAV, FLAC, AAC, and more
- Convert Spotify music at 5X conversion speed without losing the audio quality
- Preserve original ID3 tags and metadata from Spotify tracks
Part 2. How to Download and Convert Spotify Music for CapCut
AudFree SpoDable is an excellent application to download and convert music/songs from Spotify. After using it, you can add Spotify to CapCut in a few simple steps. The following is the guide on using AudFree to download music from Spotify.
Note: Before proceeding with the steps, ensure downloading and installing the trial copy of AudFree SpoDable for Windows or Mac. Also, make sure that you had installed the Spotify app on your computer.
- Step 1Launch AudFree Spotify Music Converter
- After getting the AudFree Spotify Music Converter on your computer, you can then click this AudFree program icon from the desktop to initialize it.
- Step 2Import Spotify music to AudFree SpoDable
- You can now import Spotify music into AudFree for converting. Here are two methods to add Spotify music to AudFree. One is to use the URL of the Spotify song/playlist. The other is to drag and drop the Spotify tracks to the AudFree main window.
- Step 3Customization of Spotify music output format for CapCut
- To add your own Spotify music to CapCut, you can customize the output settings. First, select the "Preferences" option from the menu bar to open the AudFree customization window. Here, you can choose the audio format, channel, sample rate, and bit rate.
- In addition, you can select the conversion speed tick box to allow the software to perform conversion at 1x speeds. Generally, the MP3 format is an ideal choice to convert the Spotify songs because every device accepts the format, so after converting Spotify Ogg to MP3, you can use it to add background music in CapCut from Spotify.
- Step 4Download and convert Spotify music for CapCut
- Use the "Convert" button to commence the download and conversion process of Spotify songs. The application will automatically start downloading the list of the Spotify songs and convert them into the preferred settings. You can locate the converted Spotify music by clicking the folder icon beside the output option at the bottom of the screen.
Part 3. How to Add Spotify Music to CapCut
To add Spotify music on CapCut iPhone/Android, you need to transfer the converted Spotify music to your mobile phone first. After then, you can follow the steps mentioned below to add music from Spotify to CapCut.
1. Open CapCut from your mobile phone. Then click "New project" from the app to create a new project.
2. Use images or a video for which you like to add background music.
3. Next, press the "Audio" menu at the bottom.
4. Select "Sounds" option and then go to 'Your Sounds' option. Then choose 'From device'.
5. Choose the converted Spotify music from your device. Then hit on the '+' button to upload it to CapCut.
Part 4. Conclusion
The question of how to add music in CapCut from Spotify found a simple answer. That's you can use the AudFree SpoDable to help you. With the help of this software, it is possible to download and convert any music that you like from Spotify into the format that CapCut supports. Alternatively, you can convert it into various audio formats depending on the requirement.
What makes AudFree SpoDable a likable choice is the ease of functioning, flexibility, user interface, and options. You can quickly convert the Spotify music in a few simple steps and proceed to CapCut to add the music downloaded from Spotify to create mesmerizing background music for a video.