Spotify rolled out the new "Top Podcasts" and "Trending Podcasts" charts on July 14, 2020. These new sections are launched on Spotify mobile clients for iOS and Android users from 26 countries and regions. The new functions will list the latest trends for podcasts with users, showing the most popular podcast shows in your market. The "Top Podcasts" will display the top 200 programs in your area or the selected category. The "Trending Podcasts" charts will post the top 50 rapidly rising programs.
With the help of the charts, it is a simple and easy for you to get the newest and hottest podcast episodes, whether you are searching for some new inspiration, or just start discovering what you might be interested in.
When you get obsessed with your favorite podcasts, you might want to spend every minute listening to it. In today's passage, I would like to share with you the best method to download Spotify new Top Podcast and Trending Podcasts for offline playback.
Part 1. How to Listen to Spotify New Top & Trending Podcasts
It is not suggested to listen to Spotify podcasts online anytime and anywhere. The reason is simple: each Spotify podcast show contains multiple episodes, which make up a huge audio file. The online streams cost you a lot of cellular data. Besides, the online streaming data could produce many cache files that take up a lot of memory of your mobile phone.
To listen to Spotify podcasts with ease, the best way is to download Spotify podcasts for offline playback. And for better management of the large podcast files, it would be better to import Spotify podcasts to a specialized portable MP3 player for offline playing. Spotify allows Free and Premium users to download podcasts on mobile and tablet clients, not including other portable players. That is to say, it is necessary to use an additional method to download Spotify podcast to MP3 players.
Part 2. Download Spotify Songs Offline for Playback on Wear OS Watch
There are many additional ways to download Spotify podcasts to MP3 formats. After several tests and comparisons of the main products on the market, I have selected the best one for you, which names AudFree Spotify to MP3 Converter.
Adopting the cutting-edge downloading technology, this converter is able to convert Spotify audios, including podcasts, songs, playlists, albums to MP3, M4A, M4B, AAC, WAV, FLAC, and such common audio formats. Moreover, this converter also downloads Spotify audios as local audio files during the conversion, saving them into your local music catalog.
It is worth mentioning the output speed and quality of AudFree Spotify Music Converter. Running at 5X or faster speed, this smart tool is able to convert 100 Spotify tracks at once with 100% original quality kept. The raw metadata also completely saves in the output Spotify files, containing artists, albums, titles, album arts, track numbers, and so forth. You could regard AudFree Spotify to MP3 Converter is an almighty and dedicated tool for fulfilling your need for Spotify podcasts and music.
Part 3. Download Spotify Songs Offline for Playback on Wear OS Watch
In this part, you can see the detailed steps on how to download Spotify trending podcasts and top podcasts as local audio files. Before getting started, here are some tips you should know about.
1. The default version of AudFree Converter offers the free trial conversion for each user. You can add any Spotify podcast episode into AudFree. It will convert the first one minute of the added episode.
2. To unlock the full functions of AudFree, please enter the official store to buy the registered license. Then open Menu icon > Register to import your unique license code.
The following tutorial will take the registered version of AudFree as the demo.
- Step 1Launch AudFree and load Spotify podcasts into it
- Activate AudFree Spotify Music Converter on the computer. In the automatically opened Spotify library, browse and select what podcasts you want. Then drag and drop it to the main interface of AudFree. It takes a few seconds to load successfully. Or you can copy and paste the link of podcast to the search box in AudFree. Then hit the "+" icon that besides the search box.
- Step 2Select output configuration for Spotify new Top Podcasts
- Tap the menu icon again from the top line. Then open the "Convert" page under the "Preference". There're 4 types of options for you to reset: output format, channel, sample rate, and bit rate. If you want to get the best output quality, please set them to MP3, 48000 Hz, and 320 kbps.
- Step 3Download and convert Spotify trending podcasts to MP3
- Click the "Convert" button to launch the conversion. The entire process will run and end automatically. When all tasks are finished, you can tap the "folder" option from the bottom of the main page to check the downloaded Spotify MP3 podcasts.
Download Spotify songs, playlists, audiobooks, and podcasts to MP3, etc. with ease.