Designed for Alexa controllable and portable, Omars Dogo speakers offers an intelligent way to help users playing music from Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon Music, Pandora, and many other streaming music apps by simple connection with Wi-Fi.
As a special Alexa speaker, Omars Dogo speakers support listeners to make full use of it in multiple ways, not only via Alexa. In this article, I will take Spotify Music as an example, to show you how to stream Spotify music to Omars Dogo speakers with just a few steps, and consequently, to unlock many restrictions from Spotify. Just follow this post to get this comprehensive tutorial.
Part 1. Add Spotify Music to Omars Dogo Speakers by AudFree
Connecting to BlueTooth is another easy way to stream music to Omars Dogo speakers from your phone or tablet. As the operation is very easy, there is no need for me to spell out the details.
Other than using BlueTooth, is there a method to stream Spotify music to Omars Dogo speakers? Well, as a matter of fact, I am going to introduce a super practical way to enable you to listen Spotify music to Omars Dogo speakers. The biggest difference between directly transferring is that you can enjoy Spotify music without any limits of ads, skips, etc. even you are a free user.
Its name is AudFree Spotify Music Converter for Omars Dogo, a third-party software to convert Spotify audios. Adopting the newest converting technical skill, this smart tool is recognized as the leading product in the market of converters. What makes this program stand out is complicated, including the powerful compatibility that each track from Spotify can be converted to MP3, FLAC, WAV, AAC, M4A, M4B, and many other common formats with losing 0% quality and 0% metadata. ID3 tags such as artists, album, title and etc. will be 100% capsuled and kept in the converted audio files.
Beyond the excellent features above, this intelligent software is small in size, which is able to work at a fast converting speed under any network condition. The ultimate speed could up to 5X or even faster. Registered users can add and process 100 songs in a once-through conversion.
Moreover, AudFree Spotify Music Converter is more than a music format converter, which supports you to edit tracks by changing customize the output quality, output format, bitrate, sample rate, etc. as you required. If you are a heavy user of Spotify and looking for one music converter to meet multiple needs, AudFree Spotify Music Converter is your best choice.
Part 2. How to Stream Spotify Music to Omars Dogo
Before we start, please make sure one thing: The Spotify app on your desktop is not downloaded from Windows Store. If you are not sure whether it is or not, just download and open AudFree Spotify Music Converter. If a dialog box prompts you "Spotify is not installed", please uninstall the existing Spotify desktop app and completely delete the components by using a powerful uninstaller. And now let me share the details of how to import Spotify music to Omars Dogo speakers.
- Step 1Export tracks from Spotify and stream to AudFree
- Launch AudFree Spotify Music Converter and the Spotify app will automatically open a little bit later. Drag and drop the stream from Spotify to the interface of AudFree. Then click to the '+' tab. Or you can copy the URL of the song and paste it to the search box in AudFree. Wait until it is imported to AudFree.
- Step 2Customize the output settings for Omars Dogo
- For Windows users, please hit the menu icon on the upper window title bars of AudFree. Then click to Preferences > Convert. For Mac users, please go to the top-left corner of your screen and find AudFree Spotify Music Converter from the menu bar of the Mac. You will be directed to Settings, where you can modify the output options such as format, bit rate, sample rate, channel, etc.
- Step 3Convert Spotify songs for Omars Dogo
- When you are done with settings above, please tap the Save button to commit the results. Then click to Convert button to begin your converting phase. After the conversion is finished, just follow the on-screen prompts to locate the local folder for keeping unlimited Spotify tracks.
Now you can transfer Spotify music to Omars Dogo speakers. Just sync your local Spotify tracks from computer to phone or tablet first. Then link your portable device to Omars Dogo speakers to play Spotify music via BlueTooth. Or you are also available to ask Alexa to play Spotify music on Omars Dogo speakers.