If you are owning an iPad and using Spotify to explore music trip, happy to say that Spotify allows you, no matter using free or paid account to listen to music from its over 35 million songs library. Although it is considered as a free streaming music service with curated playlists by most, Spotify also offers monthly subscription service for better music playback.
With singing up for Spotify Premium, you can not only stream ad-free music from Spotify, but also download favorite songs and playlists to your iPad for offline listening. But today, we will talk something different as we'd like to introduce you another effective way to get Spotify music offline for free on iPad so that you can save Spotify music on your iPad even cancelling Spotify Premium.
Part 1. Tool to Download Spotify Music to iPad For Free
In general, you need to upgrade Spotify account to paying plan for getting Spotify music offline on iPad. How can you make it possible with no cost? Here, we need a professional Spotify solution called AudFree Windows Spotify Music Converter, which is well-designed for Spotify users to get Spotify Premium free forever.
However, this software doesn't support iOS devices, which only available for Mac and Windows OS. You will use it to download Spotify music tracks to MP3, FLAC, WAV, AAC, M4A and M4B on your computer with your free account on Spotify and then transfer Spotify downloads to iPad for turning off Shuffle Play on Spotify iPad. Please don't worry about output audio quality as this smart Spotify program can keep 100% original audio quality with ID3 tags preserved.
AudFree Spotify Music Converter
Part 2. How to Download and Transfer Spotify Music to iPad
The following tutorial is to guide you on how to download Spotify tracks offline and then sync Spotify music on computer to Spotify for listening on iPad with the help of AudFree Spotify Music Converter.
- Step 1Add Spotify music/playlist to AudFree
- Launch Spotify Music Converter from your computer desktop, Spotify app will be re-opened automatically, and then you can discover wanted music and playlists on opening Spotify app. Once found, you can drag/drop Spotify audio files to the AudFree's conversion window or copy and paste the URL of Spotify playlists to the search box of AudFree and click the '+' button to add them.
- Step 2Customize output format and other audio settings
- To make Spotify music more enjoyable, you can click the 'audio' icon to open the setting window, in which you can personalize the output audio parameters in accordance with your request. You can define output format as MP3, FLAC, M4A, M4B and others and customize output audio quality by changing the bit rate as 320 kbps and sample rate as 414,000 Hz.
- Step 3Download added Spotify files to computer
- After all settings done, please simply touch the 'Convert' button to start converting process. And then AudFree Spotify Music Converter will download Spotify files offline and convert them to the target output format you set before. Just wait until the conversion finished. And you can press the 'history' icon to locate common Spotify downloads on your computer.
- Step 4Transfer Spotify music to iPad from computer
- To import Spotify music to iPad, you can check the following tutorial out:
- 1. Please follow the detailed source page: How to Transfer Spotify Music to iTunes Library to add Spotify files to iTunes.
- 2. Just sync iPad with iTunes and then iTunes will transfer added Spotify music files to iPad automatically. After then you can play Spotify files on iPad offline.
More Tips: How to Download Spotify Music on iPad Offline with Premium
There is no doubt that paying for Spotify subscription fee is the best way to get Spotify files offline. If you are the one who subscribing Spotify Premium, let's follow the official way to listen to offline Spotify playlists on iPad directly. Please make sure you have already downloaded Spotify app from iTunes App Store on your iPad.
Step 1. Launch Spotify app on your iPad and login your premium Spotify account. If not, please set up one with your email address or social account.
Step 2. Start to choose any favorite playlist and tap on it. And then please touch the 'Follow' button to add this playlist to collection. After added, the Available Offline will pop up and you can start turn it on to download Spotify playlist offline.
Step3. To set Spotify app to Offline Mode manually, please tap 'Your Library' > 'Setting' button and get into 'Playback' section to switch on the 'Offline' mode and then you can listen to downloaded songs on iPad without Wi-Fi network connection.