Is Tidal available on Kindle Fire? Sure! Tidal can work on Kindle Fire with Android version 4.4.4 or higher. After downloading Tidal app on your Kindle Fire, you can enjoy Tidal HiFi on it with your Tidal subscription.
But in this post, we would like to introduce another way for you to listen to Tidal music on Kindle Fire. This method allows you to listen to music from Tidal on your Kindle Fire without data connection as well as Tidal subscription. Now, let's check it out and see how to play Tidal on Kindle Fire.
Part 1. What is Kindle Fire and Tidal
Kindle Fire, now renamed as Fire tablet, is a series of tablet computer designed and developed by Amazon.com. As for Kindle Fire, it was first released in 2011 with Fire OS operating system. After then, more and more generations have been developed. Now the latest model is the ninth generation Fire 7, which was released in June 2019. On the Kindle Fire, you can play movies and TV shows, read eBooks, listen to music, play games and much more entertainment.
Tidal is an online streaming music service. Users can listen to over 60 million tracks in Tidal with the Tidal subscription. But what if there is no Internet connection in some places and you want to play Tidal music on Kindle Fire or other devices offline? For Tidal, though you can download the music offline, you can't use them on other devices or platforms due to the right protection.
Thus, here comes to the method we are going to show you. To get Tidal on Kindle Fire for offline listening, you need to find a tool to help you to rip the protection from Tidal tracks and convert them to plain audio files. So, now let's move on and see how to do in the next part.
Part 2. Get Tidal on Kindle Fire via AudFree Tidal Music Converter
Though Tidal users can enjoy Tidal music on Kindle Fire with their Tidal subscription, if you don't want to subscribe to Tidal, you may wonder if there is any another way to use Tidal on Kindle Fire.
To help you out, here we will introduce the best tool for you to get Tidal music onto your computer forever. This tool is AudFree Tidal Music Converter, with which you can rip music from Tidal and listen to them without Tidal app on Kindle Fire or other devices. It can convert Tidal audio files to common audio formats, like MP3, AAC, WAV, etc. with original quality.
In addition, you can personalize other audio parameters as you like, such as the bit rate, channel, sample rate and so on. And the converted Tidal music tracks will be stored on your computer as local files and then you can keep them permanently. To see how it works, you could download and install the AudFree Tidal Music Converter via the 'Download' button below to have a try.
The following part will show you the detailed steps on how to convert Tidal music for Kindle Fire tablet.
- Step 1Import Tidal audio to AudFree
- Firstly, launch the AudFree Tidal Music Converter from your computer desktop. Then you will see the Tidal app will be opened automatically at the same time. Copy the link of the Tidal tracks you want to convert and paste the URL to the search bar on AudFree main screen. Then press '+' icon, the songs will show up in the conversion window.
- Step 2Customize Tidal output parameters for Kindle Fire
- Move your mouse to the top right of AudFree program. Hit on the menu icon, then choose 'Preferences' > 'Convert' to open the setting window. You can set the output audio format from MP3, M4A, WAV, M4B, FLAC and AAC. you can also personalize the sample rate, bit rate, channel, etc. to enhance the Tidal audio quality. After that, please don't forget to hit on the 'OK' button to keep the adjustment.
- Step 3Convert Tidal Music for Kindle Fire
- As all preparation finished, you could press on the 'Convert' button to start the conversion. AudFree Tidal Music Converter will download and convert the Tidal audio files at a faster speed for you. Then you will get the Tidal music downloaded on your computer, and you can check them in the history folder.
Part 3. How to Play Tidal on Kindle Fire
In order to transfer Tidal music to Kindle Fire, you could copy the Tidal music from your computer to Kindle Fire by linking them to each other via the USB cable. Please check the steps below.
Step 1. Using the USB cable to connect Kindle Fire tablet to your computer.
Step 2. In the pop-up window, go to the Windows Explorer or the Mac Finder to find the device and turn it on. Then you will see some folders and files.
Step 3. Copy the converted Tidal audio files to the download/music folder, or you could create a new folder you like.
Step 4. Open the music player and choose the Tidal audios you want to listen to on Kindle Fire.