Q:"What should I do to play Spotify on Samsung soundbar? It doesn't seem that Spotify Connect is compatible with my Samsung HW-Q90R Soundbar."
Nowadays, soundbar can be regarded as one of the most frequent wireless stereo equipments. Using it, acoustic landscape from smart TVs will have a great improvement. Plus, an increasingly number of popular music streaming services are building integration with soundbar, which also contributes soundbar to be one of the family's regular items.
When it comes to the music integration with Soundbar, Spotify is certainly typical. Its Spotify Connect feature is in favor of numerous wireless speakers, like Canton Smart Soundbar 9/10, Sony Sound Bar HT-Z9F, Teufel Soundbar streaming, etc., but not supporting Samsung soundbar series.
In this case, is there any way to break out of the siege, thereby letting Spotify connect Samsung soundbar without Spotify Connect? Step further into this post to get solution.
Part 1. Convert Spotify to Samsung Soundbar - AudFree Spotify Converter
AudFree Spotify Converter, officially known as AudFree Spotify Music Converter, is dedicated in downloading songs from Spotify offline on desktop without premium. Why to have the aid of a third-party Spotify program is on this account that Samsung soundbars get no support from Spotify Connect. There is no way you can be direct to connect Spotify to Samsung soundbar.
However, things will change with the help of AudFree Spotify Music Converter. Operating with it, you are given leverage to convert and save Spotify songs to local files with original audio quality. Once downloaded to local, you are free to stream Spotify music to any soundbar and device for offline playback.
Besides being developed with zero-loss conversion technology, AudFree Spotify Converter also does a good job in input and output. With a drag-and-drop interface, you are allowed to import Spotify track, playlist, album, artist to AudFree by simply dragging. It is plain convenient. In terms of output, AudFree supports multiple standard audio formats, like MP3, M4A, AAC, FLAC, WAC, M4B. Depending on your requirements, flexibly set output format and further customize parameters for Samsung soundbar.
Part 2. Guide to Stream Spotify Music on Samsung Soundbar Offline
Make sure that the Spotify app and AudFree Spotify Music Converter have been on your computer, and then operate as instructed below to stream Spotify music to Samsung soundbar.
- Step 1Copy Spotify music to AudFree
- To begin with, launch AudFree Spotify Music Converter. The Spotify app, meanwhile, opens automatically. After login to your Spotify account, access any Spotify track, playlist or album. Then, copy the corresponding link and paste to the search box at top of AudFree's first screen. Whereafter, use the "+" button to load up Spotify tracks.
- Step 2Set output profiles for Samsung soundbar
- Next, please locate the "Preferences" option popping up as you hit a three-line icon in the upper right corner, and then open "Convert" window. Now, it's your time to select output format and adjust channel, sample rate, bit rat, and more for Samsung soundbar. After the completion of whole output settings, click "OK" to go back to the previous screen.
- Step 3Download Spotify music for Samsung soundbar
- In the last step, you only need to press the "Convert" button on the bottom right. Soon, AudFree Spotify Music Converter start to convert and download Spotify songs to computer. When the download completes, you will be prompted with a red sign on a button. Simply tap on this button and click a search icon on every converted Spotify track to get quick access to the destination folder saving all downloaded Spotify songs.
- Step 4Play Spotify on Samsung soundbar offline
Once you have found the converted Spotify folder on your computer, you now can set about streaming Spotify music to Samsung soundbar. There are two ways to get the thing done. One is connecting Samsung soundbar to computer by use of a USB-C cable or AuX cable, so that you are able to cast local Spotify tracks to soundbar for offline playback.
The other one requires you to first transfer downloaded Spotify songs to your phone and play Spotify on Samsung soundbar through pairing phone and soundbar. Below is a quick guide. You might follow to do.
1. Hold down the "Source" button on Samsung soundbar or remote until "BT PAIRING" shows;
2. Open Bluetooth on your phone and pair with your Samsung soundbar device;
3. Play any downloaded Spotify song on your phone and Spotify music will be playing on Samsung soundbar.
Part 3. Final Word
This is where the how-to guide comes to end. Although short, it is readable and practicable. With its guidance, you have no difficulty in using Spotify on Samsung soundbar even the fact that Spotify Connect doesn't support any Samsung soundbar device. That's mostly due to the robust features of AudFree Spotify Music Converter, which has the ability to locally save songs from Spotify in order for offline playback on all types of soundbars.