Owing to the huge music library offered by Tidal, you might have curated extensive playlists. And are you looking for ways to get your Tidal playlists on other streaming services too? If yes, then you have to the right place.
Stream Tidal music to SoundCloud without even having a premium Tidal account. Now, you can transfer Tidal to SoundCloud. This article will highlight the two easy ways on how to transfer Tidal playlist to SoundCloud. Let's start.
Part 1. Tidal vs SoundCloud
Tidal is one of the biggest global music streaming services available. It offers exclusive music to its users. Original music, podcasts, and even live concerts are streamed on Tidal. This makes Tidal a unique platform. With more than 70 million tracks, Tidal offers high-quality music and high-definition music videos with lossless quality.
SoundCloud is also a very unique and quickly emerging music streaming service. It allows users to upload their own tracks or listen to a wide variety of music. With the user-friendly interface coupled with its ever-growing music collection, SoundCloud stands in the most prominent music streaming leagues.
So, if you want to enjoy the mix of two excellent streaming services, read ahead to stream Tidal music to SoundCloud.
Part 2. How to Download Tidal to SoundCloud Offline
Do you wish to stream Tidal music to SoundCloud offline? Since the Tidal music is digitally protected, you will need a third-party app to bypass the limitations. AudFree Tidal Music Converter is a powerful tool specifically designed to allow users to download Tidal music.
AudFree Tidal Music Converter seamlessly converts the Tidal music into commonly compatible formats such as MP3, FLAC, WAV, etc. The speed is 5x times faster, allowing users to enjoy a quick conversion process. Moreover, the original audio quality is retained along with the metadata and ID3 tags.
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to download Tidal playlists using AudFree.
- Step 1Download AudFree Tidal Music Converter
- Download and install AudFree Tidal Music Converter on your device. Click on the "Menu" button from the top-right corner. Choose "Register" and enter your e-mail and code to activate it.
- Step 2Import Tidal playlists
- Now, on the main interface, you can import the playlists you want to transfer from Tidal to SoundCloud. Copy-paste the Tidal music link into the search bar on the top. Lastly, you can also click on the plus sign "+" to load up playlists.
- Step 3Customize output parameters
- Once you have imported Tidal playlists, you can customize the output settings. Go to the top "Menu" option and select "Preferences". In the "Convert" tab, adjust the output settings as you like. You can change the bit rate, output format, conversion speed, etc. Afterwards, click "OK" to exit.
- Step 4Download Tidal for SoundCloud
- Finally, tap on "Convert" to start the process. At a 5X times faster speed, all your Tidal playlists will be converted and saved locally to your device.
- Step 5Import Tidal to SoundCloud
- When you have converted the Tidal playlists and saved them to your device, you can easily import Tidal to SoundCloud. Open SoundCloud and click on "Upload". Drag and drop the playlists and stream Tidal music to SoundCloud.
Part 3. How to Transfer Tidal to SoundCloud Online
If you are looking to transfer Tidal to SoundCloud, Soundiiz is your best bet. Soundiiz is a tool that enables users to sync or transfer their playlists from one platform to another with a few clicks. It supports a variety of major streaming platforms. So, if you want to transfer Tidal playlist to SoundCloud, try Soundiiz.
Here is how you can transfer Tidal to SoundCloud in a few quick steps.
Step 1. Use this link https://soundiiz.com to open Soundiiz. In the "Your Library" tab, click on the "Playlists" option;
Step 2. Now, from the menu on the left side, find Tidal and click on "Connect". All your Tidal playlists will be displayed;
Step 3. Select the playlists that you want to transfer from Tidal to SoundCloud. Tick the boxes beside each playlist you want to transfer;
Step 4. On the top, there is a toolbar with a "Convert" tool icon. Click on it. Then, choose SoundCloud as the "Destination" service. Tap on "Connect". Finally, the process of transfer of Tidal to SoundCloud will start.
Here is all you needed to know about playlist transfers. Now you know the best and most convenient ways to transfer Tidal playlist to SoundCloud. These methods are quicker and cheaper than any other method out there. So, sync Tidal to SoundCloud and enjoy the most exclusive music streaming experience even on SoundCloud.