Spotify is an amazing music streaming service that allows users to listen to music for free online. They also have a paid membership program that allows users to have some additional features to enhance the overall user experience. It has one of the biggest music libraries on the internet.
Soundcloud is another spectacular music-streaming platform that enpowers you to stream music from famous content creators as well as local music creators, making it a perfect platform for all kinds of creators and audiences. It allows you to store your own songs, playlists, and albums on their server. It supports multiple formats like AIFF, WAVE, OGG, FLAC, MP3, MP2, etc.
Now there are a lot of people that want to store their favorite songs from Spotify to Soundcloud, but there is no direct method way to do that. In this article, we are going to guide you on how to transfer Spotify playlist to Soundcloud.
Part 1. Best Spotify to SoundCloud Converter - AudFree Spotify Music Converter
In this part, we are going to introduce a tool that is going to allow you to import Spotify playlist to SoundCloud. The name of the tool is AudFree Spotify Music Converter. It can download music from Spotify without even having a premium account. After downloading the songs from Spotify using this tool, they will not be encrypted, which means that you can play them on any media player and device without any restrictions. You also get to experience an ad-free user experience.
AudFree Spotify Music Converter also supports multiple output formats such as MP3, FLAC, and other SoundCloud compatible files. It can run at up to 5x faster speed as compared to other apps. It's able to preserve metadata and ID3 tags from Spotify, making the whole user experience a lot more seamless. With the help of this Spotify to SoundCloud converter, it's easy to transfer Spotify songs between different platforms.
Part 2. How to Convert Spotify Playlist for SoundCloud
Now that you know everything about the AudFree Spotify Music Converter, we are going to teach you through this step-by-step guide on how to use this Spotify to SoundCloud converter to download Spotify songs and transfer Spotify playlist to SoundCloud.
- Step 1Add the Spotify songs to Audfree Spotify Music Converter
- First, you have to make sure that Audfree Spotify Music Converter is downloaded and installed on your computer. To do that, you can go to Audfree Spotify Music Converter's website and follow the on-screen procedure. Once it is downloaded, you have to import the music from Spotify to it.
- Please go to the Spotify app and look for your desired song, playlist, or album. Once you find your desired song, playlist, or album, copy its URL link, go back to the main interface of the Audfree Spotify Music Converter and paste the copied URL link in the input field. It will be imported. You can also import the Spotify songs by executing the drag-and-drop action.
- Step 2Alter the settings and other parameters
- Now, you can change the format to play it on any media player. First of all, go to the "Preference" tab by clicking on the "Preference" icon. After the "Preference" tab is opened, go to the "Format" section and select your desired format for SoundCloud from the given options. It supports multiple formats such as MP3, FLAC, AAC, M4A, etc. Once you are done with this crucial part, you can also change other parameters such as codec, bitrate, sample rate, and channel. By changing these settings, you get a more personalized result.
- Step 3Convert Spotify playlist for SoundCloud
- Now the last step is to confirm the setting and start the downloading; you can confirm the settings by clicking on the "OK" icon on the bottom right corner of the settings tabs. After that, you start downloading by clicking on the "Convert" button. Because of Audfree Spotify Music Converter's advanced technology, it will be done downloading in a very short amount of time. They will be stored locally on your computer.
Part 3. How to Transfer Spotify Playlist to SoundCloud
Now, the question is how to transfer Spotify to SoundCloud. In this part of the article, we are going to guide you on how to transfer Spotify playlist to SoundCloud.
Step 1. Open any of your default browsers and launch SoundCloud on it.
Step 2. After launching SoundCloud on your webpage, the next step is to sign-in to your account on SoundCloud. Log into your Soundcloud account, you will see an "Upload" icon on the main interface.
Step 3. Now simply hit on the "Upload" button in the middle of the main interface. A new webpage will open. Now simply import all your favorite songs by manually searching for them. You can also import by drag-and-drop action.
Step 4. Once you imported your desired Spotify playlists to SoundCloud, simply click on the "Done" button, and it will start uploading. Wait for the end, all your desired Spotify songs would be available for you on SoundCloud.
Part 4. In Conclusion
There are many drawbacks in Spotify that SoundCloud does not have. So most people usually go for SoundCloud as their daily user. So the above-given method is perfect if you want to transfer Spotify to SoundCloud. After reading this article, you will understand how to transfer Spotify playlist to SoundCloud using Audfree Spotify Music Converter. Enjoying Spotify and SoundCloud playlists in one place is a nice experience.