There are so many benefits of transferring Tidal music to USB flash drive, such as it could be easier to play Tidal music in the car via USB offline, backing up Tidal music to avoid lossing data or free up space, listening to Tidal songs on other devices that supported USB port even without Tidal app.
If you have tried to transfer Tidal music to USB flash drive, you will find out that there is no straightforward way to do this, as Tidal allows subscribers to download Tidal music offline but all downloaded tracks are cache files not local files due to copyright protection. That's to say, we couldn't locate Tidal songs to copy them to USB drive directly from Tidal app.
So here, we will introduce an effective method to guide you on how to download Tidal music and playlists to USB stick for playback, backup, etc. without a problem.
Part 1. Transfer Tidal Music to USB - What Tool You'll Need
Tidal music and playlists are locked by DRM technology, which is the key reason why Tidal songs can't be taken away from Tidal app and transfer to other players or devices. Therefore, the primary task is to look for a professional Tidal DRM removal software to remove DRM from Tidal songs.
When you search online and you will discover only a such ommercial tool, called AudFree Tidal Music Downloader can meet your reqirements. It's well-desinged for both Tidal Premium and HiFi users to enjoy Tidal music entertainment better. With the innovative DRM decryption technology, it can losslessly get rid of Tidal DRM technology.
Besides, as the name suggests, AudFree Tidal Music Downloader is also able to download Tidal music offline at 5X faster speed with all ID3 tags preserved while converting Tidal music to MP3, FLAC, WAV, M4A, etc. for being compatible with USB flash drive.
Part 2. Remove DRM and Download Tidal Music as Local Files
In this part, we will give the one-by-one step to use AudFree Tidal Music Converter to break DRM lock and download and convert Tidal playlists to common audio files so that you can copy them to USB stick freely.
- Step 1Load Tidal music and playlists to AudFree Tidal converter
- Just download and open AudFree Tidal Music Downloader on your computer. This tool supports a direct way to Tidal music and songs. Please discover the target Tidal music or playlist on Tidal app and then tap the item and click the 3-dot icon to choose 'Share' > 'Copy Tidal track' to copy Tidal link and paste it to the search box of AudFree Tidal Music Downloader. Now just click the '+' button near to the search box to load Tidal songs automatically.
- Step 2Customize Tidal output audio parameters for USB
- There are some output formats offered by Tidal can be compatible with USB drive, such as MP3, M4A, FLAC and so on. If you'd like to make Tidal music more compatible, MP3 could be the best choice, while for better audio quality, you can select lossless FLAC or WAV. Please click the top menu bar and choose 'Preferences' > 'Convert' option to define your output format. In this window, you can also customize other audio parameters, like bit rate, sample rate, audio channel and more.
- Step 3Download and convert Tidal for transferring to USB
- Simply press the 'Convert' tab to start to converison process to bypass DRM and download added Tidal tracks to plain audio files losslessly that you set before. The more Tidal music you have imported to this tool, the longer the conversion time you will wait. In general, AudFree Tidal Music Downloader will work at 5X faster speed to convert Tidal songs.
Part 3. How to Transfer Offline Tidal Music to USB Drive
Now, get local Tidal files on your computer and let's get started to transfer Tidal music to USB drive by following the below steps.
Step 1. Connect USB to your computer. Please insert the USB flash drive into the USB port of your computer. It will show the icon of your USB stick on you computer.
Step 2. Find downloaded Tidal music files. There are two ways to locate common Tidal audios. One is to click the 'history' icon and click the 'Search' icon, the other is to click the 'file' icon on AudFree Tidal Music Converter.
Step 3. Transfer Tidal Music to USB Drive. Just drag and drop Tidal music from the folder on your computer to USB folder. Or you can do 'copy&paste' action to transfer Tidal music to USB.
After all Tidal music are saved on USB flash drive, you can play them in the car, listen to them on Smart TV, etc. as you like.