Tesla comes with a brilliant opportunity for its car owners to enjoy music streaming while driving. In the past, Tesla car owners were only able to access Spotify music streaming.
Surprisingly, now you can also enjoy the Tidal HiFi music streaming on Tesla. After logging in with a Tidal account on Tesla's main menu, you can access millions of the latest Tidal songs in your car with minimal effort.
This article will tell you more about the Tidal Tesla integration, how to use Tidal in Tesla, and how it benefited a lot of Tesla car owners.
Part 1. What Is Tidal on Tesla?
Tesla has released a new software update that reveals the integration of Tesla with Tidal. It means you can now directly connect Tidal to Tesla and listen to countless Tidal songs on Tesla.
When you talk about Tidal, it is nothing less than spectacular as it allows you to play 70 million high-quality songs with ease. Moreover, Tidal allows you to enjoy high-fidelity music streaming, meaning you can make your long drive impressive and better than ever.
Unlike Spotify, which doesn't allow you to enjoy music in lossless quality, Tidal is known for offering you lossless and unbelievable sound quality.
Tesla's owner Elon Mask decided to integrate with Tidal citing the reservations some Tesla car owners have shown about Spotify.
Part 2. How to Use Tidal in Tesla via the Tesla Tidal App
How to Add Tidal to Tesla
Adding Tidal to Tesla is pretty easy as you'll only need to follow a couple of steps to get your job done. First of all, you'll need to set up a Tidal account in the first place.
You can acquire the services of Tidal HiFi or Tidal Masters for a better experience. To access the Tesla interface, Tidal users will only need to log in with the Tidal account on the Tesla software.
How to Login to Tidal on Tesla
After setting up the Tidal account, you'll need to log in with your Tidal account on Tesla. Follow the guide below to do it.
Step 1. Launch Tesla Tidal App and navigate to the Login section.
Step 2. Enter Tidal's credentials after hitting the Web Player option in Tesla.
Step 3. After signing in with the account, you can access Tesla's Web Player interface.
How to Play and Download Tidal Music on Tesla
You can easily play the Tidal songs on Tesla after logging in with your Tidal account. For this, all you need to do is search for your favorite song and click on it for playing. Moreover, you can also download music from Tidal by hitting the Download icon.
Part 3. How to Play Tidal on Tesla via USB for Free
Apart from using the Tidal for Tesla app, you can also play Tidal music on a Tesla via the USB flash drive offline for free. To do it, you need to draw support from AudFree Tidal Music Converter.
It is a fabulous Tidal music converter and downloader that allows you to download Tidal music on formats like MP3, AAC, FLAC, M4B, etc. by doing a few clicks. It can not only work with Tidal HiFi and HiFi Plus plans but also support Tidal Free accounts. With a user-friendly interface, AudFree Tidal Music Converter downloads Tidal songs, playlists in lossless quality. Moreover, the software works at 5X high speed to make the conversion process fast and efficient.
With the help of AudFree Tidal Music Converter, you don't need to install the Tesla Tidal app on your car, but transfer Tidal music to a USB flash drive and then you can easily listen to Tidal music on the Tesla Model 3, etc.
Key Features of AudFree Tidal Music Converter
How to Convert and Download Tidal Music Offline for Tesla
Follow the guide below to download Tidal music to Tesla-supported local files via AudFree Tidal Music Converter.
- Step 1Install AudFree Tidal Music Converter and Login to Tidal account
- After visiting the AudFree Tidal Music Converter's official website, you'll need to download and install it from there. Later, you'll need to launch to access the tool's interface. After launching the software, you'll find the need to press the "Login" button option to open your Tidal account there.
- However, if you haven't got a Tidal account, you can tap the Sign Up option to create one. For this, you'll need to select Register after tapping the Menu option. Now, all you need to do is enter the Registration code and Licensed Email to activate your Tidal account.
- Step 2Set your output profile of Tidal music for Tesla
- Select the Preference option after hitting the "Menu" option. Later, you can customize the output profiles by selecting the "Advanced" option for the Tesla car. After doing so, you can convert Tidal music to FLAC, WAV, MP3, etc. Next, you'll need to hit "OK" to save the setting.
- Step 3Search for Tidal music to play on Tesla
- After setting your output profile, you'll need to look for Tidal songs you'd like to download and use in Tesla. After opening the song, you'll need to tap on "+" to add the Tidal song to the conversion list.
- Step 4Download and convert Tidal music for Tesla
- After adding the preferred songs to the conversion list, you'll need to hit the "Convert" button and download the selected Tidal music from there. Later, you can navigate to the "Output path" of the tool's Advance window to access the local Tidal songs you've downloaded. They can be playable on Tesla now via the USB flash drive.
- Note: You can add more songs to download during the conversion process by navigating to the main interface.
How to Play Tidal on Tesla via USB Flash Drive
Step 1. After inserting a USB flash drive into your PC, you'll need to launch the "Device with removable storage" option and click it to recognize the device.
Step 2. Later, you can navigate to the folder that contains Tidal music. From there, you can copy and paste your favorite song on a USB device.
Step 3. Insert the USB flash drive to the Tesla media player. After touching the media player and USB, you'll need to touch the folder's name in which you've stored the songs.
Step 4. Now, you can touch any Tidal song and play it from there on the Tesla media player.
Part 4. Conclusion
In today's discussion, we decided to give you the proper insight into Tidal Tesla integration. Accessing the Tidal music in Tesla is pretty, as we've explained the proper way out for in this read.
Moreover, you can also play Tidal on Tesla via a USB flash drive after downloading songs from Tidal onto computer through AudFree Tidal Music Converter.
Anyway, you can choose the most suitable way to use Tidal in Tesla according to your special needs.