With over 90 million songs and 68 million users by 2022, Amazon Music platform stands out as the top online streaming music platform. Generally, prime and unlimited subscribers have the ability to listen to Amazon Music offline. However, when your subscription expires, your access to Amazon Music is limited, then creating a backup of your Amazon Music songs is almost inevitable.
In this case, it is a good idea to download Amazon Music to USB stick for backup and collection. Therefore, this article will provide you with leading solutions to save Amazon Music to USB drive. There is also information on how to play Amazon Music via USB on different devices such as cars, game consoles etc.
Part 1. How to Transfer Purchased Amazon Music to USB Stick
As an Amazon Music Prime or Unlimited member, you are not entitled to save Amazon Music songs to USB or other device as they are protected. However, if you have purchased individual songs from the Amazon Online Store, you have the ability to save them in MP3 format and store them on USB stick. Here are two easy ways on how to move Amazon Music to USB stick.
How to Save Amazon Music to USB via Web Browser
Step 1. Open your browser on your computer and navigate to www.amazon.com, then go to the Library.
Step 2. Browse through the Amazon Music purchases and tap the Download button to download the album or song.
Step 3. It will prompt you to install the Amazon Music application, select "No, thanks" and download the music file directly.
Step 4. If your browser asks you if you want to open or save one or more files, select the Save button.
Step 5. Amazon Music files are usually saved in your browser's default "Downloads" folder. Then you can start downloading Amazon Music to USB drive.
How to Put Amazon Music on USB via Amazon Music App
Step 1. Launch the Amazon Music app on your computer and select Library.
Step 2. Click on the "Purchased" section to see all the Amazon Music you own and click on the Download icon next to the song or album.
Step 3. The Amazon music you have downloaded is stored in the Amazon Music folder on your computer by default. For PC, it is usually stored under My Music. As for Mac, it is in the Music folder.
Step 4. Find the target Amazon Music file and transfer Amazon Music to USB stick.
Part 2. How to Download Amazon Music to USB - Best Solution
As mentioned earlier, downloading songs from Amazon Music to USB is difficult because most songs have digital rights management. But it is not completely impossible - of course, with the right tools such as AudFree Amazon Music Converter, which will enable you to download Amazon Music playlists to your computer locally.
In addition, it comes with audio editing tools that allow users to change the Amazon Music format and improve the music quality by changing the music specifications. For example, you can convert Amazon Music to MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, etc. and fine-tune the music by setting output parameters such as bit rate, sample rate and audio channels. This way, you can smoothly transfer unprotected Amazon Music to USB without any restrictions.
How to Copy Amazon Music to USB
- Step 1Customize Amazon Music Output Format for USB
- Click on Menu > Preferences > Convert bar to access the output format options. Here, you can set your Amazon songs to your preferred format, including MP3, FLAC, AAC, and WAV. You can also customize the output parameters such as bit rate, sample rate and audio channels.
- Step 2Import Amazon Songs/Playlist to AudFree Amable
- It provides an easy way to import your Amazon Music playlist. First, you can open your Amazon Music library and find the song you want to store on your USB. Simply copy the song link and paste it into the search box, then press the Add icon on the side to load the Amazon Music song.
- Step 3Download Amazon Music to Computer for USB
- After making changes to your songs, click on the 'Convert' to begin the download and conversion process. AudFree Amazon Music Converter will automatically download and convert the selected Amazon songs to your PC. After the download is complete, you can now export Amazon Music playlist to USB.
- Step 4Download Amazon Music to USB Stick
- Find the location of your downloaded Amazon tracks on your PC. Insert your USB drive into your computer and wait for it to detect. Mark all the downloaded songs, right-click and select the send to USB option. Alternatively, you can right-click on the copy option. Proceed to open the USB and paste your music content.
Part 3. How to Play Amazon Music Through USB
Once you have successfully transferred Amazon Music to USB stick, you can enjoy your Amazon Music playlist on any media playback device that uses USB, such as car entertainment systems, various gaming consoles, TVs, etc. Below we will describe how to play Amazon Music from a USB stick in your car and Xbox One.
Play Amazon Music in Car
Step 1. Insert the USB stick with Amazon Music downloads into the car's USB port.
Step 2. Browse and select your favorite Amazon songs on the car's screen, after which start enjoying Amazon Music in the car.
Play Amazon Music on Xbox One
Step 1. Plug the USB drive into your Xbox One console.
Step 2. Select the Amazon Music song you want to play, then you can listen to Amazon Music on your Xbox One while playing a game.
Part 4. Wrap Up
By now, you should have a good idea of how to download Amazon Music to USB drive. If you haven't purchased any Amazon songs, AudFree Amazon Music Converter is a nice choice. With it, you can easily and quickly download, convert and move Amazon Music to USB. In turn, you can play Amazon Music offline on USB stick-enabled device whenever and wherever possible.