LG Smart TV becomes more and more popular among users in recent years. It enables us to play playlists from common-used streaming music apps, watch online TV programs, play games, etc. With 4 types of services for free and subscribed users, Amazon Music is a good choice to stream on LG Smart TV.
Such being the case, how to stream Amazon Music on LG Smart TV? In this post, you are offered 3 effective methods to add Amazon Music on LG TV whether you work with a free or paid Amazon Music account. Read on to step into details of these solutions.
Part 1. How to Install Amazon Music on LG Smart TV Directly
In the mid-September of last year, LG has officially integrated with Amazon, introducing the Amazon Music app to LG TVs with webOS released from 2016 to 2020 in USA and some European as well as Asian countries. But please be so kind as to see to it that the applicability of Amazon Music app on LG Smart TV is not unconditional. It requires Amazon Prime Music or Amazon Music Unlimited subscription.
If you are a Amazon Prime or Unlimited subscriber who are working on a 2016-2020 LG Smart TV with webOS 3.0 or later, you can directly download Amazon Music app on your LG TV for music playback.
How to download Amazon Music app on LG Smart TV
Step 1: Open your LG Smart TV and press the "Home" button on the TV remote to get into the home screen of LG TV;
Step 2: Next, locate and click "More Apps" to open "LG Content Store" screen;
Step 3: Type "Amazon Music" in the search box to search the Amazon Music app;
Step 4: Whereafter, touch "Install" button to download and install Amazon Music app on LG Smart TV.
Step 5. Now, open Amazon Music app on your LG TV and log in to with your Amazon Prime or Unlimited account to play music directly.
Part 2. How to Get Amazon Music on LG Smart TV Unlimitedly
The above method is only available on this condition that you have both Amazon Music paid account and 2016-2020 LG Smart TV. If you can't afford to do both, you are not eligible for the direct playback of Amazon Music on LG Smart TV. But don't be discouraged. Software referred to as AudFree Amazon Music Converter will be introduced to figure you out.
As the name suggests, AudFree Amazon Music Converter is a specialized converting tool for Amazon Music, delivering the ability to convert Amazon Music to copyright-free audio files at breathtaking speed as well as save them to local system with loss-free audio quality and metadata info.
Partnered with all Amazon Music subscriptions, AudFree gives both free and premium users of Amazon Music to download songs and playlists for offline playback on all smart TVs and other devices. For better user experience, it even designs a customizable tab, which empowers users to self-define output format and output parameters like channel, sample rate, bit rate, and more.
To make use of it to download Amazon Music for offline use on LG Smart TV without limits, please follow these steps.
- Step 1Run AudFree Amazon Music Converter
- Get the latest version of AudFree Amazon Music Converter installed on computer. After that, launch it and you'll be directly headed to the built-in Amazon Music web player. In the main interface, select "Sign In" and enter your licensed e-mail address and password to access your Amazon account.
- Step 2Set output format and profile
- Navigate to the menu bar (three horizontal lines) on the top right and then to "Preferences" > "Advanced" to get into the format setting window. Based on your requirements,set Lossless, MP3, AAC, WAV, etc. as output format and adjust channel, sample rate, bit rate to customize output quality. Once set up, click "OK".
- Step 3Select Amazon Music to add
- Go to Amazon Music library and search for your favorite playlist or album. Next, open the Amazon Music playlist or album. There will be a "+" icon turning to be orange. What you should do is to hit on the orange "+" icon to add Amazon Music to AudFree. When added, you can freely choose any Amazon Music track to convert.
- Step 4Download and save Amazon Music
- In the last step, tap on "Convert" button to enable AudFree Amazon Music Converter to start the process of downloading Amazon Music to local files.The 5X faster conversion speed makes the whole process finished soon. After that, open "Converted" window and quickly locate the downloaded Amazon Music files on computer with the help of a search icon.
- Step 5Play Amazon Music on LG Smart TV
The downloaded Amazon Music songs are all on your computer now. It's time to send them to your LG Smart TV for your listening. Here are two ways for you to do that.
Insert the USB drive into your computer > move local Amazon Music songs to USB > plug USB to your LG TV > sync the songs from Amazon Music to it.
Connect your phone with the computer via the USB cable > copy the downloaded Amazon Music songs and paste them to the phone's folder > link the LG Smart TV with your phone through Bluetooth > play the Amazon Music songs on your phone > Amazon music will be played on the LG Smart TV simultaneously.
Part 3. How to Play Amazon Music on LG Smart TV Freely
For free subscribers to Amazon Music, AudFree Audio Capture also comes in hand when it comes to playing Amazon Music on LG Smart TV. This powerful tool acts well to record and download the songs from Amazon Music to local system. After that, you are free to add Amazon Music files to LG TV for music playback.
As an easy-operated software, the AudFree program will cost you a little time to save the tracks from Amazon Music. The quality of the songs will be not damaged and what's more, the ID3 tags will be preserved for the songs' identification. You can also stream the recorded Amazon Music songs on other smart TVs.
The most shining point of the AudFree Audio Capture is that it does well in getting Amazon Music downloads as files of MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, M4A and M4B. In this respect, the downloaded songs can be compatible with any devices for music playing. Listening to Amazon Music on TVs even without network becomes available in the end.
Apart from Amazon Music, the AudFree software can also be used to record the songs from other music apps, like Google Play Music, Apple Music, Spotify, etc. So it will meet your needs mostly to add music to your LG Smart TV. All in all, you can keep the Amazon Music songs forever on your TV or devices.
Please download and install the AudFree Audio Capture on your computer. Then do what the guide shows below to stream the songs on LG TV from Amazon Music app.
- Step 1Add Amazon Music songs to AudFree
- After you install the Amazon Music app on the computer, please launch the AudFree tool. On the AudFree window, a few icons of software or browser are there. Please confirm that the Amazon Music app or the web browser that can reach the Amazon Music website is on it. If not, please click the "+" button to let them be.
- Step 2Customize output parameters for LG TV
- Before you download the Amazon Music songs, you should choose the output format. Hit the "Audio" icon on the right of the window. Select one format from the six ones and personalize the channel, codec, bit rate and sample rate. To get better music quality, you are suggested to choose MP3 as output format, 320 kbps as bit rate, 48000Hz as sample rate.
- Step 3Download Amazon Music tracks
Now you can open the Amazon Music app or the website to play the songs you like. You will see that the AudFree Audio Capture is recording Amazon Music. When you plan to stop the recording, just tap on the "Stop" button on the bottom.
After the songs are downloaded, you can find them in the history folder. Then, do the same as step 5 in part 2 to enjoy Amazon Music on your LG Smart TV.