With the launch of PS5, users' gaming experience has been greatly enhanced. Since compared to PS4, PS5 adds real-time streaming services, including Amazon Prime Video, Apple TV, Spotify, Netflix, etc., making it easy to listen to hot music while gaming. For gamers, the background music will affect the atmosphere of the game, and once the tune is not appropriate, the game session will not feel right.
Have you ever tried playing popular Amazon Music on your PS5? If so, you may find with regret that Amazon Music is not yet compatible with PS5. To make Amazon Music PS5 possible, this article has found the best tool to help you out. Read on to learn how to stream Amazon Music on PS5 with ease.
Part 1. Tool Required to Use Amazon Music on PS5
As mentioned above, Amazon Music is not among the new streaming services added to PS5. And you can't transfer downloaded Amazon Music to PS5 directly because of the format protection. In this case, a professional third-party tool can solve your urgent need. Among them, the top AudFree Amazon Music Downloader will be your best helper because it specializes in Amazon Music format conversion.
In fact, it supports downloading songs, playlists and albums from Amazon Music to your computer locally. Moreover, with just a simple setup, it has the ability to convert Amazon Music to MP3, FLAC and AAC which are the common formats supported by PS5. This way, you can easily move Amazon songs to PS5 via USB drive for offline listening. In addition to PS5, you have the freedom to transfer Amazon Music to any console and device with no restrictions.
Part 2. How to Play Amazon Music on PlayStation 5
It's time to take advantage of AudFree Amazon Music Downloader to make PS5 Amazon Music a reality. Follow the detailed guide below to connect Amazon Music to PS5 smoothly.
How to Download Amazon Music to Be Compatible with PS5
- Step 1Set Amazon Music Output Format for PS5
- Press the menu bar in the upper right corner to select Preferences. In the pop-up settings window, click the Convert tab to start adjusting Amazon Music output parameters. Here, please set the output format to PS5 compatible formats like FLAC, AAC and MP3. In addition, please feel free to adjust other parameters such as channels, bit rate and sample rate.
- Step 2Add Amazon Songs to AudFree Amable
- When you run the converter, you will find that the Amazon Music app is also opened automatically. At this point, please select the songs you want to play in PS5 from Amazon Music software. After that, copy and paste the track links into the search bar in the tool's header and press the add icon on the side by the way.
- Step 3Convert and Download Amazon Music for PS5
- After the above settings are done, simply press the Convert button at the bottom right corner. It will download and convert Amazon songs to local files on your computer in a fast way. You’re able to click the converted icon to see all the Amazon Music downloads. In turn, you can start preparing to listen to Amazon Music offline on PS5.
How to Stream Amazon Music to PS5
Step 1. Insert the USB drive into your computer and create a new music folder in the root directory of the USB drive.
Step 2. Drag and drop the downloaded Amazon Music files from your computer to this new folder, and when you're done, unplug the USB from your computer.
Step 3. Connect the USB drive to the PS5 console and press the PS button to return to the Home.
Step 4. Click on the Media Gallery and USB options, then select your favorite Amazon Music to stream. After that you can pause or change the Amazon song playback on PS5 in the Command Center.
Part 3. FAQs of Amazon Music PS5
Q: Does PlayStation 5 Have Amazon Music?
While a range of streaming music services are available on the PlayStation 5, such as YouTube and Spotify, unfortunately Amazon Music is not on this list right now.
Q: What Music Files Can PS5 Play?
The PS5 can easily play music from USB drives, but it is worth noting that it does not support all file formats, only some common ones such as MP3, FLAC and AAC.
Q: Can You Play Amazon Music on PS5?
Although you can't download and install Amazon Music app on PS5 directly, you can transfer Amazon Music to USB for playback on PS5. On this condition, AudFree Amazon Music Downloader will be your indispensable assistant because it can download Amazon Music to your computer locally for free use on any device.
Part 4. In Conclusion
Though there is no Amazon Music PS5 integration now, here is still a way to play Amazon Music on PS5 as long as you make the best use of AudFree Amazon Music Downloader. Just follow the detailed tutorials above to stream Amazon Music on PS5 console or any other preferred device forever without any difficulty. Also, sound off in the comments if you have any ideas.