How do you use Discord? Discord has lots of communities dedicated to any area of interest you may be into, like music, games, technology and art. Therefore, some people use Discord to meet firends and share ideas. However, many people perfer to share videos and audio files with friends on Discord.
But the problem with Discord is that you cannot easily share music from your favourite streaming service. Because Discord has very limited options of streaming music platforms as Spotify and YouTube Music are the only compatible ones. So what should you do if you want to share Amazon Music on Discord? Although Amazon Music is not supported by Discord, this does not mean that you cannot add Amazon Music to Discord. This article will show you how to connect Amazon Music to Discord. Without further ado, let's dig into it.
Part 1. Amazon Music Discord Integration, Is it Available?
Amazon Music is one of the leading music streaming services in the world. It offers users access to over 100 million high-quality songs (up to Ultra HD) in a wide variety of types. This makes Amazon Music one of the best places to get songs if you want to play and share on Discord.
With over 250 million users there is no better place to build a community around the music you love than on Discord. The pity is that although Discord lets you stream Amazon Prime videos with friends, there is no way for music lovers to play Amazon Music on Discord directly.
Fortunately, even if Amazon Music Discord integration is not available currently, there are still some other ways to make them work together. If you are interested in this topic, you can read the following parts to get the solutions.
Part 2. How to Connect Amazon Music to Discord via Spotify Connection
If you want to connect Amazon Music to Discord via Spotify Connection, then the best method you have is to use the AudFree Amazon Music Converter. It's well-known that it's not able to transfer Amazon Music to Spotify library directly as Spotify supports local audio files encoded in MP3 and AAC formats only. While Amazon Music songs are encrypted cache audio files after you have downloaded them via your Amazon Music HD or Amazon Music Prime subscription.
But now, with powerful AudFree Amazon Music Converter, you can download and converts all your Amazon Music songs to MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV, etc. fast and with a lot of ease without losing the quality of the songs. All Amazon Music downloads are local files you can find on your computer. After that, it couldn't be easier to add Amazon Music to your Spotify playlists and use Amazon Music with Discord via Spotify Connection.
AudFree Amazon Music Converter
The AudFree Amazon Music Converter is easy and anyone can use it. It is fast and makes downloading music from Amazon Music a walk in the park. To use this tool, follow these steps:
- Step 1Register AudFree Amazon Music Converter
- Download and install the AudFree Amazon Music Converter on your computer. Once done, launch the program. Your Amazon Music app will open. Log into your Amazon Music account, and the free account is OK. Once done, hover over the "three lines" icon in the top right corner and then select "Register". A registration window will pop up. Fill in the registration code and all the required details and then complete the process.
- Step 2Select your preferred Amazon Music output format for Discord
- Simply click the "three lines" in the top right corner and then choose "Preferences" and then select "Convert". Now select the output music format of Amazon Music according to Spotify-supported adding audio formats. And then you can change the other Amazon Music parameters as you want, such as bit rate and sample rate. Once done, click "OK" to confirm them.
- Step 3Add Amazon Music songs you want to stream on Discord
- Now simply find the Amazon Music songs and playlists you want to download. After you find them, hit the "Share" button and then "Copy Link" icons to copy the link of each song and paste it on the AudFree Amazon Music Converter. Then click the + button to add the song. Alternatively, simply drag and drop Amazon Music songs on the tool's interface.
- Step 4Download Amazon Music to MP3
- Click the "Convert" button and the tool will convert your selected songs to the format you wanted. The tool will then download and save Amazon Music downloads on your local computer. To see them, please simply click the "Converted" icon that has a red number. You can also search the converted folder on your computer and use Amazon songs as you wanted.
- Step 5Stream Amazon Music through Discord
- Now, all Amazon Music playlists can be added to Spotify library without any hassle. After that, you can use Spotify as the bridge to make Amazon Music Discord integration available. Let's see how it works below:
- 1. Open Spotify desktop app on your computer and then navigate to 'Settings' option and scroll down to 'Share Local Files' section. Now, you can choose 'Add A Source' to locate and add local files to Spotify library from Amazon Music.
- 2. Launch the Discord app and go to the User Settings section, please click the 'Connections' to connect Spotify to Discord by logging into your Spotify account details.
- 3. After connections, you can go back to Discord, find favorite Amazon Music you've added to Spotify library before, and play Amazon Music on Discord easily.
Part 3. How to Stream Amazon Music through Discord via YouTube Connection
Apart from Spotify, Discord is also compatible with YouTube Music now. So, you can also use Amazon Music with Discord via the YouTube connection. In fact, after you have downloaded Amazon Music to computer via the above third-party Amazon Music downloader, it's easy to add Amazon Music to YouTube library for using them through Discord.
But here, we will introduce another way to listen to Amazon Music playlists on Discord. It's using a playlist converter, called Soundiiz to sync Amazon Music playlist to YouTube Music library. To do this, please follow these steps:
Step 1. Use Soundiiz to Link Amazon Music Account
Simply search the Soundiiz program online and open it. Now select "sign in with a music service" and then choose "Sign in with Amazon Music". Ender your Amazon Music details to sign in and then allow the program to access your profile.
Step 2. Transfer Your Amazon to YouTube
In the Soundiiz, click "Playlist" to select Amazon Music playlists you want to stream on Discord. And then click the "Transfer" to customize "Amazon Music" as the source and "YouTube Music" as the destination. Follow the on-screen instruction to finish the conversion process.
Step 3. Stream Amazon Music on Discord via YouTube
Once you have transferred your Amazon playlists to YouTube, simply open YouTube Music, then click "Library" and "Playlists" and then click on more and copy the links to the playlists. Now simply go to Discord and connect Discord with YouTube. Then simply paste the links and start streaming your Amazon Music on Discord.
Part 4. FAQs about Amazon Music Discord Integration
Q1. Is there an Amazon Music Discord bot?
No. While Discord allows for easy nitration with Discord bots, no Discord bot has been developed for Amazon Music.
Q2. How to link Amazon Luna and Discord accounts?
Step 1: Open your Amazon Luna on your device and log into your account.
Step 2: Go to "Settings" and then choose "Account Linking".
Step 3: Select "Link Discord Account" and then follow the onscreen directions to complete the process.
Q3. How to share Amazon Prime videos with friends on Discord?
To share Amazon Prime videos with friends on Discord, simply connect Discord to Amazon Prime by clicking the gear icon > Registered Games > Add it > Select > Prime Video > Add Game > X > monitor icon in Discord.
Part 5. In Conclusion
Streaming Amazon Music on Discord is not as straightforward as many people will want. The easiest way to do this is to use AudFree Amazon Music Converter. It will help you easily download Amazon Music songs and playlists and then convert them to formats supported by Discord. After that, you can then connect Amazon Music to Discord through any of the methods described in this article.