Q:"Any DJ app that works with Amazon Music? I get prepared to DJ with Amazon Music but suffer from no proper method. Any suggestion?"
Recent years have witnessed a growing popularity of Amazon Music DJ integration. DJ with Amazon Music could be a real feast for music lovers. Therefore, many people have an attempt to do that. However, the majority of them miss out on success. Why whould this be the case? Is this a hard nut to crack? Read on this article to get yourself from the confusion.
Part 1. Is there DJ App for Amazon Music?
Is there any DJ app that works with Amazon Music directly? The answer to this question is definitely no. Copyrighted technology protects Amazon Music from being freely accessed through DJ software. Even with Amazon Prime member or the subscription to Amazon Music Unlimited or HD, it is not either allowed to export tracks from Amazon Music to use outside the Amazon Music app. Though, if you are able to remove copyright limitations from Amazon Music, you'll have no difficulty in using Amazon Music with DJ software.
Part 2. DJ with Amazon Music Software - AudFree Amazon Music Converter
As noted earlier, cracking Amazon Music copy limits is key to the success of playing Amazon Music on DJ apps. How to unlock copyright restriction of Amazon Music? AudFree Amazon Music Converter comes out to free you up. As a strong performer in the industry, AudFree Amazon Music software can easily convert Amazon Music to copyright-free audio files in a perfectly legal way, such as MP3, M4A, FLAC, M4B, WAV, etc.
Embedded with an Amazon Music online player, AudFree focuses on downloading Amazon Music tracks or playlists to local files without the Amazon Music app. Thanks to its powerful performance, you enjoy not only the 5X faster speed during conversion but also the loss-free music quality and metadata info after conversion.
Another attraction worth mentioning is its customizable output. Depending on the type of your DJ, you can be flexible in setting output format and output parameters like sample rate, bit rate, etc.
Part 3. How to DJ with Amazon Music with AudFree
Ahead of operating as follows to use DJ software with Amazon Music, please be sure that AudFree Amazon Music Converter has been installed on your computer.
- Step 1Run AudFree to Sign in Amazon
- After installation, double-click to launch AudFree Amazon Music Converter. It has an Amazon Music Web Player built into it. Open it and you'll be able to access the Amazon Music online website directly. From the top right corner of the main screen of AudFree, choose "Sign In" to log into your Amazon account.
- Step 2Adjust output format for DJ software
The following thing you get ready to do is output settings. On Mac, click "AudFree Amazon Music Converter" at the upper left corner of the Mac screen and followed by "Preferences" > "Advanced" to open the format window. On Windows, choose "Preferences" from the drop-down list of a three-line icon on the top tight and then touch "Advanced" to unfold the format panel.
On the format settings screen, please set output format, channel, sample rate, bit rate, conversion, speed, output path, archive output track, depending on your requirements.
- Step 3Add and select Amazon Music to AudFree
Right now you should search music from Amazon Music library to import. AudFree Amazon Music Converter fails to load single Amazon Music songs. It is better for you to create a playlist to save all songs with which you want to DJ or directly find Amazon Music playlist or album to upload.
To add Amazon Music playlist or album to AudFree, please open the playlist or album and lightly click the orange "+" button. Once added, all tracks in the plalist or album are listed in a pop-up window. You can uncheck "Select All" option and choose songs you want to convert.
- Step 4Convert Amazon Music for DJ app
- In the final step, all you have to is touching the "Convert" button to convert songs from Amazon Music for offline use on DJ software. After AudFree Amazon Music Converter has finished converting and downloading, go to tap on the icon with red number logo to the converted window, in which you find a search icon on each of downloaded Amazon Music tracks for quick navigation to the Amazon Music converted folder on your computer.
Part 4. How to Use Amazon Music with DJ Apps Offline
Now, you get to add local Amazon Music to your DJ software to DJ with Amazon Music offline without limits. To visualize the implementation process, 3 examples are illustrated below.
How to use Serato digital DJ with Amazon Music
1. Download, install and start Serato DJ software on computer;
2. Go to "Files" and navigate to the converted Amazon Music folder;
3. Then, drag and drop your downloaded Amazon Music files to the "All..." icon;
4. Soon, local Amazon Music tracks is going to uploaded to Serato DJ software.
How to play Amazon Music in Virtual DJ
1. Install and open Virtual DJ software on your computer;
2. Head to the "Local Music" section on the bottom left;
3. Choose "Hard Drives" or "Desktop" to add local Amazon Music files;
4. Once added, you can play Amazon Music on Virtual DJ offline.
How to Use Amazon Music on Traktor DJ
1. First of all, get computer equipped with Traktor DJ app;
2. click "Settings" > "File Management" > "Import Music - Folders at Startup" > "Music Folders" > "Add";
3. Next, click "Track Connection" > "Import Music Folders" to upload downloaded Amazon Music folder to Traktor DJ.
4. After that, you are free to play Amazon Music with Traktor DJ offline.