What makes a stadium come alive is not only the fierce game itself, but also the inspiring music. BallparkDJ brings the ultimate sports audio experience to any youth sporting event such as baseball, soccer, basketball and more, filling every stadium with the music athletes love.
If you happen to be a dedicated stadium DJ, you may be partial to playing hot Amazon Music on BallparkDJ in order to add a unique touch to youth sports. Then here is the right place just for you, all you need is to take the time to read this article, because we will show you the best tool and its complete tutorial to use Amazon Music on BallparkDJ with ease.
Part 1. Use Amazon Music on BallparkDJ - Tool Needed
First and foremost, you need to understand that the only subscription music source that works with BallparkDJ is Apple Music, while Amazon Music, Spotify, Tidal, etc. are not available on BallparkDJ directly. Even if you download Amazon Music, you are restricted from enjoying that music within the Amazon Music app due to protections in Amazon's digital content.
If you want to get Amazon Music on BallparkDJ, downloading Amazon Music into a common format like MP3 is a must so that BallparkDJ can recognize and store unprotected Amazon Music smoothly. To do this, you urgently need the help of AudFree Amazon Music Downloader, which is dedicated to downloading Amazon Music as local files.
In fact, this excellent tool is specially designed to convert Amazon Music to MP3, FLAC, WAV and other formats. At the same time, it retains all the ID3 tags of Amazon Music without losing any audio quality during the conversion process. As a result, you have the freedom to put Amazon Music on BallparkDJ with no restrictions.
AudFree Amazon Music Downloader
Part 2. How to Play Amazon Music on BallparkDJ
- Step 1Adjust Amazon Music Output Format for BallparkDJ
- Install AudFree Amable and the Amazon Music app on your computer. Launch AudFree Amable, then click the menu icon in the upper right corner again, and select the Preferences > Convert section. At this point, you can start setting the Amazon Music output format to MP3, FLAC, etc. for successful use on BallparkDJ.
- Step 2Add Amazon Music to AudFree Amable
- Find any Amazon Music you like in the Amazon Music software. Then drag and drop it to the main screen of AudFree Amable directly. Or copy and paste the Amazon Music link into the search box, after that click the Add button next to it to import Amazon Music.
- Step 3Download Amazon Music for BallparkDJ
- After the above settings are done, just press the Convert button at the bottom right corner and it will show the Amazon Music conversion process in the conversion list window. Once it is done, you will be able to get the downloaded Amazon Music on your computer locally, and then you can start preparing to use Amazon Music on BallparkDJ as you wish.
- Step 4Play Amazon Music on BallparkDJ
- Please simply upload your Amazon Music files on your computer to your iCloud drive. After that, when setting up music in BallparkDJ, select "External Sources" to freely access these Amazon songs. In turn, you will be able to listen to Amazon Music offline on BallparkDJ and use it to make sporting events easy and fun.
Part 3. Ballpark DJ Amazon Music - What You Should Know
BallparkDJ is able to create professional on-field and off-field audio and music introductions, making the perfect combination of sports events and music, in turn, it will completely satisfy your sports audio needs. In addition to having introductions from occupational announcers, you can even dub your own team and combine voice introductions with favorite songs to create professional level sports walk.
For a DJ app like BallparkDJ, it is a bit difficult to access other music streaming like Amazon, Spotify, etc. except for Apple Music. BallparkDJ can use any song downloaded through Apple Music, or any song purchased through iTunes, or the 15 hard-driven BallparkDJ clips included in the app. Since BallparkDJ does not support the Amazon Music subscription service, you will need to utilize a third-party tool like AudFree Amable to make Ballpark DJ Amazon Music possible.
Part 4. In Conclusion
After reading the full article, you must have a better understanding of how to use Amazon Music on BallparkDJ, and it's not as hard as you might think, right? Then make good use of the AudFree Amazon Music Downloader to make the walk-through introductions for baseball and other youth sports events wonderful enough.