With Amazon Music, you can access thousands of songs, playlists, and radio stations for free. If you subscribe to Amazon Music Prime or Unlimited, you can also download any track for offline playback. This allows you to listen to ad-free Amazon Music without an Internet connection.
However, if you want to transfer your offline Amazon Music songs to another device, it's a bit tricky. Because you won't find local audio files of Amazon Music to transfer. This is due to digital rights management to prevent unauthorized copying of Amazon Music. Therefore, a powerful Amazon Music downloader is necessary. Without further ado, we will list the top 10 best Amazon Music converters.
- #1. AudFree Amazon Music Downloader
- #2. DRmare Amazon Music Converter
- #3. AudFree Audio Capture
- #4. Apowersoft Free Online Audio Recorder
- #5. TunePat Amazon Music Converter
- #6. Audials Music
- #7. Free Amazon Music Download
- #8. Audacity
- #9. TuneBoto Amazon Music Converter
- #10. Macsome Amazon Music Downloader
- Comparison Table of the 10 Best Amazon Music Downloaders
#1. AudFree Amazon Music Downloader (PC/Mac)
AudFree Amazon Music Downloader is an extraordinary Amazon Music converter and downloader on the market. It helps you download Amazon Music losslessly on Mac and Windows. Plus, it supports different audio formats including MP3, FLAC, WAV, and others. Unlike other traditional software, the AudFree tool enables you to convert Amazon Music songs at a super-fast 5X speed. Even this, it won't destroy any sound quality.
Furthermore, AudFree Amable has a built-in ID3 tag editor. It maintains 100% of the original ID3 tags such as title, album, artist, year, and other information. What is also very surprising is that it has a custom parameter feature. You can set the output format and manually adjust audio parameters such as bit rate, sample rate, etc.
- Support all Amazon Music tracks, including Amazon Music Free, Prime Music, Unlimited, and Amazon Music HD.
- Convert Amazon Prime Music to MP3, FLAC, WAV, AAC, M4A, and M4B.
- Keep 100% of the original sound quality.
- Retain lossless ID3 tags, including artist, album, title, etc.
- Customize output parameters, including output format, bit rate, sample rate, etc.
- Work at a 5X faster speed for Windows and 1X speed for Mac.
- 100% security, 24-hour customer service support, and 30-day refund guarantee.
- Achieve output tracks by Artist or Album.
- The free trial version downloads and converts only the first minute of each song.
How to Convert Amazon Music to MP3 Using AudFree Amable
Step 1. Install AudFree Amable from its official website or by clicking the 'Download' button above. Then open it, and you will see the Amazon Music app also open.
Step 2. Browse for the Amazon Music tracks you want to convert. Copy and paste the link of the track into the address bar of this software and click on '+' to load it. Or you can directly drag and drop Amazon songs to the main interface for loading.
Step 3. Launch the settings window by clicking on the 'three lines' icon at the top right and selecting 'Preferences' > 'Convert'. Then you can set parameters such as output format, bit rate, sample rate, etc.
Step 4. Click the 'Convert' button at the main interface, and the music will be downloaded and converted to your local computer.
#2. DRmare Amazon Music Converter (Windows/Mac)
DRmare Amazon Music Converter is designed to help you download songs from Amazon Music to your local computer. It also supports converting them to common audio formats like MP3, FLAC, WAV, AAC, M4A, and M4B.
Besides, it can download lossless Amazon Music with 5X faster conversion speed. During the conversion process, you can still add more tracks from different playlists for batch conversion.
Moreover, it can keep the full ID3 tags of Amazon Music, and you can also set other audio parameters like bit rate, sample rate, etc. automatically. After conversion, these Amazon Music will be saved on local files. You can listen to Amazon Music offline on all media players and devices.
- Download Amazon Unlimited Music, Prime Music, Amazon Music HD, and Amazon Music Free.
- Convert Amazon Music to MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV, M4A, and M4B.
- Download and convert Amazon Music losslessly at 5X Faster speed.
- Keep full ID3 tags, including title, cover, year, etc.
- Set audio parameters manually, such as bit rate, sample rate, etc.
- Compatible with the latest Windows & Mac systems.
- It is not free for users.
How Does DRmare iMazonKit Music Downloader Work
Step 1. Launch DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter, the Amazon Music application will also be launched at the same time.
Step 2. Click on the 'menu' icon, select 'Preferences' from the list, then click on the 'Convert' section. This will allow you to select the output format and output quality.
Step 3. Select your desired song or playlist on the Amazon Music application, then select 'Share' > 'Copy Link'. Paste this link into the search bar at the top of DRmare iMazonKit Music Downloader and click the 'Add' to finish adding.
Step 4. Click the 'Convert' button to start conversion. Once the conversion is done, you can click the 'History' icon to view the downloaded Amazon Music in your computer's local files.
#3. AudFree Audio Capture (Windows/Mac)
AudFree Audio Capture can capture any audio from almost any application on your computer. It supports Amazon Music, Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc. Besides, it can convert Amazon Music to MP3/AAC/WAV/FLAC with full ID3 tags preserved. It can not only capture single or multiple tracks at the same time, but also split single tracks or mix multiple recorded tracks.
- Capture and record all types of audio, including Amazon Music.
- Rip single or multiple Amazon Music tracks simultaneously.
- Supported audio output formats MP3, WAV, FLAC, and others.
- Edit ID3 tags and output audio quality.
- It requires payment to unlock all features.
How to Download Amazon Music Using AudFree Audio Capture
Step 1. Download and launch AudFree Audio Capture, click or add target programs 'Amazon Music' app or other browsers/media players.
Step 2. Click 'Preferences' to select the output format and set audio quality such as codec, bitrate, bitrate, etc.
Step 3. Go to Amazon Music and start playing music, then AudFree Audio Capture will start capturing audio automatically. If you need to quit recording, just stop playing music and then close the target program.
Step 4. After capturing the Amazon Music tracks, you can click the 'edit' icon to split or merge the recorded tracks. After that, click the 'save' button to save Amazon Music on your computer.
#4. Apowersoft Free Online Audio Recorder (Online)
Looking for a good Amazon Music downloader online? Apowersoft Free Online Audio Recorder is one of the best choices for you. It allows you to record any sound you like with one click online.
You can use it to record and download Amazon Music to MP3, WMA, AAC, FLAC, WAV, M4A, and OGG formats. What’s more, with the intelligent ID3 tag editor and built-in library, you can manage recorded Amazon Music files more efficiently.
This free Amazon Music downloader is easy to operate and the recorded audio can come from either the system sound or the microphone.
- It is free for users, without installing any apps.
- Record any sound you want with one click, including songs played in Amazon Music.
- Audio output formats include MP3, WMA, AAC, FLAC, WAV, M4A, and OGG.
- Built-in ID3 tag editor.
- Play and check the recorded Amazon Music in real time after the recording is done.
- A stable Internet connection is required.
- The output audio quality is not that ideal.
How to Download Amazon Music Using Apowersoft Free Online Audio Recorder
Step 1. Visit the official website of Apowersoft Free Online Audio Recorder. If you are using the software for the first time, you need to install a launcher on your computer. After that, click the 'Start Recording' button.
Step 2. Click the 'Sound' button and select 'System Sound' to record Amazon Music.
Step 3. Play a song in Amazon Music, and click the 'Start' button to start recording Amazon Music. Then click the 'Stop' icon to end the recording.
Step 4. Click the recording list to view the recorded Amazon Music files, or click 'Open folder' to view them locally on your computer.
#5. TunePat Amazon Music Converter (Mac/Windows)
TunePat Amazon Music Converter can download and convert Amazon Prime Music and Unlimited Music losslessly. And it is able to convert Amazon Music to common audio formats including MP3/AAC/WAV/FLAC/AIFF/ALAC.
It is worth mentioning that no Amazon Music application needs to be installed when using this software. Moreover, it will retain the audio ID3 tags.
And some new features have been added. For example, users can customize the name of the output files and save the output files in the same order as the original playlist. Once purchased, it will guarantee free software updates and technical support.
- Download and convert songs from Amazon Music Unlimited & Prime Music.
- Convert Amazon Music to MP3/AAC/WAV/FLAC/AIFF/ALAC.
- Retain ID3 tags after conversion.
- No need to install Amazon Music app.
- Support up to 25 languages.
- It is not free for users.
- Music manager without help to edit songs with ID3 tags.
How to Use TunePat Amazon Music MP3 Downloader
Step 1. Download and run TunePat Amazon Music Converter on your PC, then log in to your Amazon Music account.
Step 2. Customize the output settings, manually set the output format, output quality, sample rate and output path, etc.
Step 3. Select the songs you want to convert, click the 'Add' button, and then click the 'Convert' button to capture Amazon Music Prime to MP3.
#6. Audials Music (Windows）
Audials Music is specifically for Windows. It can record music from popular streaming software such as Amazon Music, Spotify, Apple Music, etc.
Audials Music also has a dedicated music manager inside that allows you to determine your own music style on Audials Music. Moreover, you can transfer Amazon Music from your Audials Music PC to your mobile device. Therefore, Audials Music is definitely a great option for listening to Amazon Music on an Android device or an iPhone online.
- Scan and record online songs from Amazon Music and other streams and then record them as files.
- Highly optimized for Windows.
- Directly access and download the highest quality audio tracks of any music.
- Save Amazon Music at 30x faster speed.
- It is not free for users.
- Amazon Music can only be saved as MP3 or FLAC.
- Three recording qualities can be selected, two of which are lossless.
How to Download Amazon Music Using Audials Music
Step 1. Download Audials Music and Amazon Music app on Windows.
Step 2. Launch Audials Music and switch to music streaming, then click on the 'Amazon Music' option in Audials Music. Select 'Record' while playing and thus set the recording speed and recording quality, after which you can go to Amazon Music to play the music.
Step 3. Start to automatically record the Amazon Music playlist or album and save it to a local file.
#7. Free Amazon Music Download (Windows)
Free Amazon Music Download should meet the needs of most people. And as the name of the software suggests, it is a free Amazon Music downloader PC. By using this application, you can download Amazon Music tracks or playlists at the same time. You can download and save Amazon songs to your computer, smartphone, or tablet.
Besides, this application supports downloading Amazon Music up to 256 kbps. It's also able to convert Amazon Music to MP3 or M4A format and then automatically select the audio quality. In this way, it seems that this powerful and free application will indeed be favored by the public as a top choice for Amazon Music downloader free.
- Convert Amazon Music for free.
- Automatic audio quality selection.
- Support downloading Amazon Music up to 256 kbps.
- Support Windows system only.
- Download and convert Amazon songs to two formats, MP3 and M4A.
How Does Free Amazon Music Download Work
Step 1. Download Amazon Music and Free Amazon Music Download.
Step 2. Copy the Amazon Music song or playlist link and paste it into Free Amazon Music Download.
Step 3. Click the 'Download' button to enjoy the music locally.
#8. Audacity (Windows/Mac/Linux)
If you desire a full-featured and powerful free Amazon Music Downloader, you can't go wrong with Audacity. It is a versatile multi-track audio editor and recorder. With it, you can capture and download any song played on the Amazon Music application. Now it's compatible with Windows, mac, GNU, Linux and other operating systems.
Audacity supports many different audio formats such as MP3, WAV, AAC, etc. It can also edit and merge the recorded Amazon Music files. Achieving high-quality sample rates and format conversions is also one of its advantages. Therefore, with this comprehensive free Amazon Music MP3 Downloader, you can get a better enjoyment of Amazon Music.
- Free software that combines audio editing and recording.
- Support Windows, macOS, GNU, Linux and other operating systems.
- Only single tracks can be recorded simultaneously, multiple tracks cannot be mixed.
- The quality of the output audio is not lossless.
How to Download Amazon Music for Free with Audacity
Step 1. Download and launch Audacity. Click on the 'Transfer Options' button, and then click 'Close software playback' in the transfer option.
Step 2. Play the music you want to record in Amazon Music, and click the 'Record' button in Audacity to start recording Amazon Music.
Step 3. Finally, click the 'Save' button and the Amazon Music will be saved to a local file on your computer.
#9. TuneBoto Amazon Music Converter (PC/Mac)
TuneBoto Amazon Music Converter is also a good choice to rip and download songs from Amazon Music. It can save Amazon Music in lossless audio quality on PC/Mac. It also supports multiple popular audio formats including MP3, FLAC, WAV, AAC, AIFF, and ALAC. After conversion, you can transfer these audio files to different devices and platforms.
There is no need to install the Amazon Music app because it will load the Amazon Music web player automatically. Then it can detect all your tracks from your Amazon Music account.
- Support fast and batch conversion.
- Preserve full ID3 tags including artist, album name, artwork, etc.
- Works perfectly without installing the Amazon Music app.
- Support 26+ languages.
- Download any song, playlist, album, and podcast from Amazon Music Prime/Unlimited.
- Doesn't support downloading from Amazon Music HD.
- Need the latest version of Google Chrome to make it work.
- The output audio quality for MP3 is up to 256kbps.
How Does TuneBoto Amazon Music MP3 Downloader Work
Step 1. Open TuneBoto Amazon Music Converter on your computer. And the built-in Amazon Music web player will also launch.
Step 2. Click on the 'settings' button at the top right to customize the output parameters if you need.
Step 3. Browse for the music you want and click 'add' at the bottom right.
Step 4. Click on the 'Convert' button to start converting Amazon Music to MP3 or what you select.
#10. Macsome Amazon Music Downloader
The last professional tool we suggest is Macsome Amazon Music Downloader. It's perfectly designed to download music from Amazon Music Unlimited and Amazon Prime to MP3/AAC/WAV/FLAC/AIFF/ALAC. The original audio quality will be preserved and you can get full ID3 tags after conversion.
With the built-in Amazon Music web player, there is no need to install the Amazon Music application. So, this tool is more convenient and easy to use.
- Work at up to 10X faster speed.
- No need to install Amazon Music.
- Keep lossless sound quality at up to 320kbps.
- Convert Amazon Music tracks, playlists, albums, and podcasts.
- Not available for download from Amazon Music HD.
How to Use Macsome Amazon Music Downloader Mac/PC
Step 1. Launch the software and the embedded Amazon Music web player will also open. Log in to your Amazon Prime/Unlimited account.
Step 2. Click on the 'gear' icon at the top right to customize the output format and other parameters.
Step 3. Click the 'Add to List' button to select Amazon Music tracks you want to download.
Step 4. Click 'Convert Now' and it will start conversion automatically.
Comparison Table of the 10 Best Amazon Music Downloaders
After conducting research, we found that there is no Amazon Music downloader Github. But take it easy as you still have the top 10 best Amazon Music converter tools for Mac, PC, online, for free to choose from. Below is the final comparison of them and you can get a clear understanding.
|AudFree Amazon Music Downloader||DRmare Amazon Music Converter||AudFree Audio Capture||Apowersoft Free Online Audio Recorder||TunePat Amazon Music Converter||Audials Music||Free Amazon Music Download||Audacity||TuneBoto Amazon Music Converter||Macsome Amazon Music Downloader|
|Output Audio Format||MP3/FLAC/AAC/M4A/M4B/WAV||MP3/FLAC/AAC/M4A/M4B/WAV||MP3/FLAC/AAC/M4A/M4B/WAV||MP3/FLAC/AAC/WAV/M4A/WMA/OGG||MP3/AAC/FLAC/WAV/AIFF/ALAC||MP3/FLAC||MP3/M4A||WAV/AIFF/MP3/AU/FLAC/OGG||MP3/FLAC/WAV/AAC/AIFF/ALAC||MP3/AAC/WAV/FLAC/AIFF/ALAC|
|Output Sound Quality||320kbps||320kbps||320kbps||128kbps||256kbps||128kbps||256kbps||128kbps||256kbps||320kbps|
|Support Downloading from||Amazon Music Free/Prime/Unlimted/HD||Amazon Music Free/Prime/Unlimted/HD||Amazon Music Free/Prime/Unlimted/HD||Amazon Music Free/Prime/Unlimted/HD||Amazon Music Prime/Unlimted||Amazon Music Free/Prime/Unlimted/HD||Amazon Music Free/Prime/Unlimted/HD||Amazon Music Free/Prime/Unlimted/HD||Amazon Music Prime/Unlimted||Amazon Music Prime/Unlimted|
|Customize Output Quality||Yes||Yes||Yes||No||Yes||No||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|ID3 Tags Preserved||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||No||No||Yes||Yes|
Simply check the pros and cons of each of them and pick the one that suits you best. Among them, AudFree Amazon Music Downloader can rip 100% of the original music from Amazon Music. In addition, it can download music from Amazon Music Free, Amazon Music Prime, Amazon Music Unlimited, and Amazon Music HD.