Virtual DJ, one of the most trusted DJ software for professionals on the market, is full of advanced features and has a large selection of controllers to choose from. Whether you want to perform live at private parties or mix new music, it's perfect for your goals. Nowadays, it supports online music streaming services, which is a great boon for Traktor DJ users.
As a sought-after app for music lovers, Deezer now also works with Virtual DJ to promote better mixing. If you're interested in pairing Virtual DJ with Deezer, then you've come to the right place. In this article, we will present two simple ways to use Deezer on Virtual DJ online and offline with freedom.
Part 1. How to Use Deezer with Virtual DJ Offline
Thanks to the integration of Deezer Virtual DJ, you can easily connect Deezer to Virtual DJ online. However, many users find that Virtual DJ Deezer offline mode does not work. To solve this trouble, you can turn to the best AudFree Deezer Music Downloader. Since it can download any tracks, albums and playlists from Deezer to your computer locally so that you can import them to Virtual DJ for offline use.
What's more, it serves Deezer free and Premium users to convert and download Deezer to FLAC, MP3, WAV and other formats without any problem. No need to worry about quality, it will keep the Deezer tracks with full ID3 tags and lossless audio quality intact. In this case, you can transfer Deezer Music to any device for offline playback always and everywhere, including virtual DJ.
How to Download Deezer for Virtual DJ
- Step 1Change Output Format of Deezer for Virtual DJ
- Launch AudFree Deezable on your desktop and you will find the Deezer application will open at the same time. Click on the menu bar at the top and select the "Preferences" and "Convert" sections. In the settings window that pops up, you can customize the Deezer output format to MP3, WAV, AAC, etc. supported by Virtual DJ.
- Step 2Add Deezer Songs to AudFree Deezable
- Now, select any Deezer Music, album or playlist that you like in the Deezer app. After that, click the 'Share' > 'Copy' button to copy the track link. Then paste it into the top search bar of AudFree Deezable, and press the '+' button next to it to load Deezer Music automatically.
- Step 3Download Music from Deezer for Virtual DJ
- Click on the 'Convert' tab in the bottom right corner, it will download Deezer songs to your local computer quickly. After that, tap the 'Converted' button to locate all Deezer Music files. In turn, you can start preparing to listen to Deezer offline on Virtual DJ or other DJ software without any restrictions.
How to Connect Deezer to Virtual DJ
Now that you've got Deezer local music files, you can add them to Virtual DJ's music library since it supports playing songs from your computer's memory, iTunes and hard drive. Follow the steps below to get how to link Deezer to Virtual DJ.
Step 1: Install and launch Virtual DJ on your computer and enter its main interface.
Step 2: Select the "Local Music" menu, at this point find Deezer files from "My Music", "My Videos", "Hard Drive", etc. according to your situation.
Step 3: Drag the converted Deezer music from your target folder and drop it on Virtual DJ's virtual turntable. Then you can use Deezer on Virtual DJ and mix music as you wish.
Part 2. How to Play Deezer on Virtual DJ Online
As mentioned above, Virtual DJ is available for online streaming services, including Deezer. In this event, by subscribing to Deezer, you can easily play millions of songs from Deezer on Virtual DJ online.
How to Add Deezer to Virtual DJ
Step 1: Launch Virtual DJ and click on the "Online Music" bar on the left side of the Music Library section.
Step 2: You can see all available online streaming options, select "Deezer" from the list and enter your Deezer account credentials to log in.
Step 3: After logging in, you will browse your Deezer playlist in the left column. Then you have the freedom to drag and drop any Deezer song into Virtual DJ for free playback.
Part 3. FAQs of Deezer Virtual DJ
Q1: What Music Services Work with Virtual DJ?
Virtual DJ offers a variety of ways to get music for mixing, among them the integration of music streaming services has a profound impact. It supports streaming services such as Deezer, Tidal, SoundCloud, Beatport Link, Beatsource Link.
Q2: Which DJ App Works with Deezer?
In addition to Virtual DJ, Deezer has also launched a partnership with edjing, the world's first DJ app. Now you can play around with the entire Deezer catalog and mix to your heart's content on Virtual DJ and Edjing.
Q3: Is Virtual DJ Suitable for Beginners?
On the one hand, Virtual DJ is widely used by professional DJ. On the other hand, it is also perfectly designed for DJ beginners because it offers a completely free version for every beginner. If you are new to DJ, Virtual DJ will do most of the work for you and then you just need to make simple mixes, which is very user-friendly.
Part 4. In Conclusion
Duo to the collaboration between Virtual DJ and Deezer, you are able to pair Virtual DJ with Deezer to mix music online. In addition, if you want to use Deezer on Virtual DJ offline without Premium, AudFree Deezer Music Downloader will be your indispensable helper. Then start your Virtual DJ Deezer journey and let your creativity flow.