LG Smart TV becomes more and more popular among users in recent years. It enables us to play playlists from common-used streaming music apps, watch online TV programs, play games, etc. With three types of services for free and subscribed users, Amazon Music is a good choice to stream on LG Smart TV.
You are offered an effective method to add Amazon Music on your TV. Just read on this post. You will be amazed by the feature of the tool we show you in the following parts.
Part 1. Play Amazon Music on LG Smart TV Freely
Things are easy to do if you have the AudFree Audio Capture. This powerful tool acts well to record and download the songs of Amazon Music. You are allowed to choose your output format and other parameters. After you download the songs on your computer, you just need to move them to your LG TV. Then you are able to stream the music on it easily. It's just like that you own the Amazon Music app on LG Smart TV.
As an easy-operated software, The AudFree program will cost you a little time to save the tracks from Amazon Music. The quality of the songs will be not damaged and what's more, the ID3 tags will be preserved for the songs' identification. You can also stream the recorded Amazon Music songs on other smart TVs.
The most shining point of the AudFree Audio Capture is that it does well in getting Amazon Music downloads as files of MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, M4A and M4B. In this respect, the downloaded songs can be compatible with any devices for music playing. Listening to Amazon Music on TVs even without network becomes available in the end.
Apart from Amazon Music, the AudFree software can also be used to record the songs from other music apps, like Google Play Music, Apple Music, Spotify, etc. So it will meet your needs mostly to add music to your LG Smart TV. All in all, you can keep the Amazon Music songs forever on your TV or devices.
Part 2. Get Amazon Music on LG Smart TV - Detailed Step
What do you need to do using the AudFree Audio Capture? First of all, please download and install the AudFree software on your computer. Then do what the guide shows below to stream the songs on LG TV from Amazon Music app.
- Step 1Add Amazon Music songs to AudFree
- After you install the Amazon Music app on the computer, please launch the AudFree tool. On the AudFree window, a few icons of software or browser are there. Please confirm that the Amazon Music app or the web browser that can reach the Amazon Music website is on it. If not, please click the "+" button to let them be.
- Step 2Customize output parameters for LG TV
- Before you download the Amazon Music songs, you should choose the output format. Hit the "Audio" icon on the right of the window. Select one format from the six ones and personalize the channel, codec, bit rate and sample rate. To get better music quality, you are suggested to choose MP3 as output format, 320 kbps as bit rate, 48000Hz as sample rate.
- Step 3Download Amazon Music tracks
Now you can open the Amazon Music app or the website to play the songs you like. You will see that the AudFree Audio Capture is recording the streaming music. When you plan to stop the recording, just tap on the "Stop" button on the bottom.
After the songs are downloaded, you can find them in the history folder. You should be noted that you can get the completely recorded music track if you buy the AudFree Audio Capture. Or you can use the free version of it to have a try. You will then get a one-third downloaded file.
- Step 4Play Amazon Music on LG Smart TV
The downloaded Amazon Music songs are all on your computer now. It's time to send them to your LG Smart TV for your listening. Here are two ways for you to do that.
Insert the USB drive into your computer. Move the recorded Amazon Music songs to its folder. Then plug it to the LG TV. You can now sync the songs from Amazon Music to it.
Connect your phone with the computer via the USB cable. Copy the songs and paste them to the phone's folder. Link the LG Smart TV with your phone through Bluetooth. Play the Amazon Music songs on your phone. The music will be played on the LG TV simultaneously.