Nowadays, there are various smartwatches coming out. In addition to smartwatches from well-known brands such as Apple Watch, Samsung Galaxy Gear or Fitbit, Amazfit is also a rising star in the field. For people who have just bought a new Amazfit watch, they may have similar questions, such as "Can we play Spotify on Amazfit?".
Although there is no Amazfit Spotify app, this article will show you an alternative way to download Spotify to Amazfit watches, regardless of the model you own. Then read on to learn how to control Spotify music playback from Amazfit watch.
Part 1. How to Get Amazfit Spotify Work - Tool Needed
According to Amazfit, users can transfer local music to Amazfit Pace or Stratos smartwatch. The supported music file formats are MP3 and WAV. This gives us some clues that we can download Spotify to MP3 or WAV, and then we can easily play Spotify on Amazfit Stratos or Pace. So how to do Spotify format conversion?
Here, we come across AudFree Spotify Music Converter, which can skillfully download Spotify songs to local music files and convert them to MP3, WAV and other Amazfit compatible audio formats. There will be no quality loss during the downloading process and all the ID3 tag information will be retained in the output file. Thus, you can smoothly connect Amazfit to Spotify for offline playback anytime.
AudFree Spotify Music Converter
- Download Spotify music without Spotify Premium
- Convert Spotify songs to MP3, WAV, etc. for Amazfit
- Play Spotify on Amazfit Stratos, Pace, GTS, GTR, Bip, etc. offline
- Batch load 100 tracks at 5X faster speed
How to Download Spotify to Amazfit Supported Format
Without using Spotify premium account, you can easily download Spotify music at 5 times faster with the help of this smart tool. Now, let's see the detailed steps to convert Spotify for Amazfit watches like Amazfit GTS, GTR, Bip, etc.
- Step 1Add Spotify Music to AudFree SpoDable
- Launch AudFree Spotify Music Converter on your computer and the Spotify app will opens itself. Find your favorite tracks, albums, or playlists in the Spotify app and drag it to the AudFree interface directly. Then all the Spotify music you wish to play on Amazfit watch are loaded into the AudFree program.
- Step 2Select Spotify output format for Amazfit
- Just go to Menu from the upper-right corner and select 'Preferences' > 'Convert'. Here you can select to Spotify outout format as MP3 or WAV for Amazfit Stratos or Pace. To save storage, we suggest you select MP3. And you can define other output parameter such as sample rate and bit rate as you like.
- Step 3Download Spotify music for Amazfit smartwatches
- Click the 'Convert' button and the AudFree program will start running at high speed to download and convert Spotify to MP3 or WAV. Wait until it finishes, then you can open the history list and locate the download Spotify music files in the output folder. After that you can get ready to transfer Spotify to Amazfit watch with ease.
Part 2. How to Play Spotify on Amazfit Pace/Stratos Offline
Amazfit watches offer up to 2GB of storage space for you to transfer your Spotify music files. You can follow the tutorial below to add Spotify music to Amazfit Stratos, Pace or other Amazfit watches for offline listening. The following methods are available for Windows and macOS users, so choose the right one for your situation.
Method 1: Transfer Spotify Music to Amazfit Watch from a Windows PC
Step 1. Connect your Amazfit watch to Windows computer via USB cable.
Step 2. Once the computer detects Amazfit, your watch will appear as a plugged-in device under My Computer.
Step 3. Open the device and find the "Music" folder in the file list.
Step 4. Copy and paste your local Spotify downloads into this Music folder directly.
Step 5. Then properly disconnect Amazfit from your PC.
Method 2: Upload Spotify Songs to Amazfit Watch from a macOS Computer
Step 1. Navigate to https://www.android.com/filetransfer/ to download and install the Mac version of "Android File Transfer".
Step 2. Connect your Amazfit watch to your computer Mac via the USB cable and charging cradle.
Step 3. Open Android File Transfer in the "Applications" folder.
Step 4. Find the "Music" folder displayed, then copy and paste Spotify music files into that folder directly.
Part 3. How to Control Spotify Music on Amazfit Watch
Once you've successfully uploaded Spotify music to Amazfit watch, it's time to easily control Spotify music through the music player widget. Here are the detailed steps.
Step 1. Launch Amazfit watch and go to More Settings from the dial.
Step 2. Click on "Bluetooth" under "Connection" and start pairing your Amazfit watch with your headphones.
Step 3. Launch the music player on your wrist and select the Spotify track you want to play.
Step 4. Enter the music control interface where you can pause, play or switch Spotify songs on your wrist.
Part 4. More about Amazfit and Spotify
Does Spotify Work on Amazfit Watch?
Today, Spotify streaming music service is not available on Amazfit watches for use.
What Watches Can Play Spotify?
Spotify supports a number of smartwatches, including Apple Watch, Samsung Galaxy Watch, Fitbit Versa, Garmin Fenix and more. You can check your watch's app store directly to see if Spotify is available for download.
Which Is the Best Amazfit Watch for Spotify Music Playback?
Amazfit GTR 2 and GTS 2 are good choices because they both have built-in music storage and Bluetooth headset support with long battery life. You can listen to Spotify music while tracking your workout on both Amazfit watches.
Part 5. Conclusion
If you want to know how to enable Spotify Amazfit offline, then AudFree Spotify Music Converter is the perfect choice for you. It allows you to convert Spotify songs to MP3 and other Amazfit supported formats. This way, you can transfer Spotify to any Amazfit watch for offline listening without having to carry your phone with you.