Huawei Watch GT 2 is a popular digital watch loaded with tons of features. Someone who cares for the aesthetics and performance of their watch can definitely for Huawei Watch GT 2 because it surpasses all other similar watches in terms of looks and performance. It's pretty lightweight and has 10.7mm thickness, which makes it non-bulky. Moreover, Huawei Watch GT 2 also lets you listen to music offline without being dependent on your mobile, which is pretty impressive.
So, this brings us to the question is can we get Huawei Watch GT 2 Spotify offline play? Well, Huawei Watch GT 2 doesn't support Spotify at the moment, but can Huawei smart watch play Spotify offline? The answer is yes, and there is an easy way to do it. This post will help you understand how to play Spotify on Huawei Watch GT 2 offline. Keep reading.
Part 1. Play Spotify Music on Huawei Watch GT 2 Offline - Tool Required
As said, Huawei Watch GT 2 won't let you stream Spotify songs directly. So, how to get Huawei Watch GT 2 Spotify offline? What you can do is to get a Spotify music converter and downloader to download your favourite Spotify songs and then transfer them to your watch to listen to them offline.
The recommended tool to go for is AudFree Spotify Music Converter. It is a professional Spotify music converter and downloader that is well-designed, easy to use, and converts Spotify songs to different audio formats. For example, you can convert Spotify songs to MP3, M4B, WAV, etc. Also, the songs can be converted at 5X speed. AudFree Spotify Music Converter makes converting and downloading Spotify songs conveniently.
Just like AudFree Spotify Music Converter, you will find many other Spotify converters, too. However, be careful with your choice. You should choose a converter and downloader that will perform just the way it promises. AudFree Spotify Music Converter is available for both Windows and Mac users. You just need to visit the official website of AudFree Spotify Music Converter and get the tool. Once done, you can start using it.
Part 2. How to Download Spotify Music to Huawei Watch GT 2 Offline
To download Spotify songs on Huawei Watch GT 2 offline, you will first have to download AudFree Spotify Music Converter and install it on your computer. Next, choose the correct version based on the OS of your computer, then follow the following steps.
- Step 1Launch AudFree Spotify Music Converter and upload Spotify songs
- Once you have downloaded and installed AudFree Spotify Music Converter, please launch it. Then, enter the opened Spotify application and browse through the songs that you want to convert and download. Once you find them, start dragging or dropping the songs to AudFree. Alternatively, you can copy the URL of the Spotify song/songs and paste it on the search bar of AudFree Spotify Music Converter. After that, click the plus icon.
- Step 2Adjust the audio parameter of Spotify for Huawei Watch GT 2
- Now that the Spotify songs are added, click on the Menu bar. And then hit the Preferences tab. Here, you need to pick the audio format to which you would like the Spotify music to get converted. The available audio formats are MP3, M4B, WAV, M4A, AAC, and FLAC. Then, change other output audio parameters. For example, you can reset the audio channel, sample rate, etc. Finally, you can also choose the output destination where you would like to store Spotify audios on your computer.
- Step 3Convert Spotify songs for playing on Huawei Smart Watch
- After fixing the setting, it's time to click on the Convert button to start to convert and download Spotify music to computer. The songs from Spotify will begin to get converted at 5X speed. Once the songs are converted successfully, they will be saved in the local folder of your computer.
Part 3. How to Listen to Spotify on Huawei Watch GT 2 Offline without Phone
To listen to Spotify on Huawei Watch GT 2 offline, there is an easy way to go about it. It is through the Huawei app, and then you can get Huawei Watch GT 2 Spotify offline without using your mobile phone. We will share the steps below.
First, please transfer the converted Spotify songs to your watch from the computer using a USB cable. Once done, follow the steps.
Stream Spotify to Huawei Watch GT 2 Offline via Huawei Health App
Step 1. Launch the Huawei Health application on your phone and connect it to an Internet connection.
Step 2. Then, choose the device, which is the Huawei Watch GT 2 watch.
Step 3. Now, click on the Music option and select Manage Music. Once you are there, click on the Add Songs option.
Step 4. Select the Spotify songs and listen to them whenever you want.
Play Spotify on Huawei Watch GT 2 Offline without Your Phone
Step 1. Turn on the watch and go to the Home page.
Step 2. Once you are on the Home page, click on the Music option.
Step 3. Click on the song you have recently added to the watch and click on the Play icon to start playing the songs.
Part 4. Conclusion
So, that's how you will download Spotify to Huawei Watch GT 2 offline. Since Spotify can't be played directly on Huawei Watch, you will have to find an alternative way to do so, which is getting AudFree Spotify Music Converter.
By downloading AudFree Spotify Music Converter, you can convert and download as many Spotify songs as you want. Go to the official website and get the correct version, and the rest will be taken care of by AudFree Spotify Music Converter. So, go on and start downloading your favourite Spotify songs to listen to them offline.