Looking for a special way to express love to our pets? Music may be the best choice. An investigation shows that more than 70% of pet owners have played music for their pets. And 80% of them believe that their pets love music.
So, do our pets really enjoy what we play for them? According to a study named "The Effect Of Different Genres Of Music On The Stress Levels Of Kennelled Dogs", dogs heart rate variability are higher, representative of decreased stress, when listening to Soft Rock and Reggae. So dogs are fans of Reggae and Rock. That should be beyond many people's imagination.
And what about cats, birds, iguanas, and hamsters? What genre of music do they like? Spotify dug into this subject and released a personalized feature for pets and their owners: The pet playlist. In this article, you will know about how to create and download the best Spotify playlists for pets!
Part 1. How to Create the Best Pet Playlist From Spotify
To generate the best playlist in Spotify for pets, here are 5 simple steps for you to refer to.
Step 1. Go to pets.byspotify.com. Click "Let's go" and log into your Spotify account.
Step 2. Choose your pet. Now there are 5 kinds of pets for you to pick: cat, dog, hamster, iguana, and bird.
Step 3. Tell more about your pet. There are 3 dimensions for you to describe your pets' temperament: relaxed or energetic, shy or friendly, apathetic or curious. Choose the one that fits your pets most..
Step 4. Input a name and upload a photo of your pet. Your pet's name and photo will show on the cover of the playlist.
Step 5. Listening to music with your pet. After the playlist generates, you can play it with your lovely furry friends. You will also get a personalized share card and you can share it on your social media.
Part 2. How to Download the Best Spotify Playlists for Pets
After adding the pet playlist to your Spotify library, it is better to download it for offline playing. So that you can listen to this lovely playlist when you go to walk the dog without worrying about the use of mobile data.
Download Spotify Pets Playlists: What You Need
Here, I would like to share a special trick to help you download the best pet playlist from Spotify without Spotify Premium. What you need is just a tiny smart tool called AudFree Spotify Music Converter.
Depended on the latest converting technology, this software is designed to convert Spotify playlists, albums, songs to MP3, M4A, WAV, FLAC, AAC, and other common-used audio formats. The converted audios are 100% local files with 100% original quality. With the assistance of this tool, it is quite simple to download the playlist from Spotify for pets as Spotify free accounts.
Download Spotify Playlists for Pets: How to Start
In the following sections, I will take the registered version as an example to display the detailed instructions. Now let's see how to convert the pet playlist from Spotify by using AudFree.
- Step 1Pick and import Spotify pet playlist to AudFree
- Download and install AudFree Spotify Music Converter on your computer. Double-click to open it. The Spotify app will launch automatically. Find the pet playlist in your Spotify library. Then drag and drop it to the empty square of AudFree's main interface. Or you can also copy the link of the playlist, then paste it to the search bar in AudFree. Don't forget to click the "+" icon to add them to AudFree.
- Step 2Customize the output format and quality of Spotify pet playlist
- Before start to converting, you can edit the output sound configuration in AudFree. Tap the menu icon from the upper sidebar. In the menu, choose "Preferences" and select "Convert". There are six output formats as selections. Here, I suggest choosing MP3, which is the most-compatible music format. Moreover, you can change other parameters like bit rate, sample rate, codec to reset the sound quality. Then press" Save" to keep your preferences.
- Step 3Convert and download Spotify playlists for pets
- Now you are ready to start the conversion. Just hit the obvious "Convert" button from the right bottom corner. The program normally works at 5X speed (If it doesn't, please check your network speed). Then wait until all tracks in your pet playlists turn to MP3 files. After that, you can click the twinkling numbers on the "History" icon. It will guide you to the local folder where you preserve all converted Spotify tracks.
Now just transfer the converted Spotify pet playlist to your phone or MP3 player, grab your dogs, and go out to take a leisurely walk!