Spotify 2019 Wrapped, a list that summarizes all the tracks and artists that you listened to the most over the past year. It's always fun for those who use Spotify a lot to look back at his/her summary of the year-round music playback.
In your 2019 Wrapped, you can see more than artists and songs you played most, the first and last track you played on Spotify, the time you spent on Spotify streaming music service, the genre of music you loved most in 2019, and so forth.
In the following sections, you can learn about how to see your Spotify Wrapped 2019. More importantly, get a simple method to download 2019 Spotify Wrapped for offline playback without premium.
Part 1. How to Find Spotify Wrapped 2019
To view Spotify Wrapped completely, here are 2 ways to get Spotify Wrapped Stats:
See Spotify Year Wrapped from Website
Step 1. Navigate to Spotifywrapped.com.
Step 2. Log in to your Spotify account.
Step 3. You will enter in a page of info about the podcast of the decade, your decade wrapped, top music of 2019 and so on.
View Spotify Wrapped from Spotify App
Step 1. Launch the Spotify app.
Step 2. Enter your log-in info.
Step 3. Hit the Home tab. Slide to the bottom and click the playlist named "Your Top Songs 2019".
Now you can view your Spotify Wrapped 2019 and share it with your friends.
Part 2. How to Download Spotify Year Wrapped 2019
Apart from sharing, you can also download Spotify 2019 Wrapped for offline playing without premium. Here, you need a helpful assist named AudFree Spotify Music Downloader. Devoted to download Spotify tracks, this powerful tool can also convert Spotify playlists to MP3, FLAC, AAC, etc. with keeping 100% quality and parameters. You can find the full ID3 tags like artist, album, genre, year, etc. in the converted music files.
As a high-tech product, AudFree Spotify Music Downloader runs nearly 5X speed to download a playlist within 100 songs at a time.
With the support of this useful tool, it is simple and convenient for you to download Spotify Wrapped 2019 in the local music folder without premium. Now let's see the working procedure of this intelligent software as follow:
- Step 1Drag songs from Spotify Wrapped and add to AudFree
- Install Spotify app and AudFree Spotify Music Downloader on your computer, and for windows users, please make sure that the Spotify app you downloaded is not the Windows Store's version. Launch AudFree and the Spotify app will open automatically in the meanwhile. Two ways to add Spotify files in AudFree. One is to copy the link of Spotify track or playlist and paste it to the search bar on the top of AudFree, then press on the '+' button beside. The other one is to drag and drop the song or playlist to the main page of AudFree. Usually, just within a few seconds, the streams you picked will be added to AudFree.
- Step 2Adjust Spotify output settings and related parameters
- It is available to redefine the output parameters as you required before the conversion. For the Windows version, users have to tap on the hamburger icon on the upper right corner of the AudFree. Then choose to "Preferences" > "Convert". For the Mac version, users need to find the "AudFree Spotify Music Converter" option on the menu bar of the Mac system. A new setting window will appear. Here, you are able to adjust the output format by clicking the drop-down icon of each option such as format, bit rate, sample rate, channel, etc.
- Tips: to keep the original quality of Spotify songs, please set the bit rate to 320kbps, sample rate to 48000 Hz.
- Step 3Download and convert Spotify Wrapped in a local music folder
- When all the steps above finished, click on the 'Convert' button on the bottom right corner of AudFree. Then the program will start to decrypt the DRM from Spotify tracks and convert them as the output formats you have chosen. The conversion time lasts based on the number of tracks in the list. After conversion, you can follow the on-screen prompts to check the local Spotify Wrapped files on the computer.
Learn More: Top Artists Spotify 2019
If you are interested in the top artists of 2019 in Spotify, you can can click here to see the complete list. Spotify has selected the top 50 most played artists of 2019 on Spotify.