Spotify is a great music streaming platform that provides music lovers around the world with the latest hit songs, albums and playlists. Spotify free users can listen to numerous amazing music without download privileges, and you can only get the right to download Spotify Music when you become a Spotify Premium user.
However, Spotify Premium subscribers are often distressed about Spotify download limit. Since Spotify limits users to downloading a maximum of 10,000 songs on five different devices and listening to Spotify Music on only one device at a time. This leads to a very annoying situation, when you want to download more new Spotify Music, you have to delete some old files first.
Is there any way to solve this dilemma? Congratulation! It’s available here. Today, this post will discuss Spotify download limit at length and present a professional tool to help you bypass Spotify download limit with ease.
Part 1. What is Spotify Download Limit
First of all, you must clearly realize that the Spotify Music download service is only available for premium users. Free subscribers are not eligible to download Spotify Music for offline playback. When you subscribe to Spotify Premium, you can unlock many delightful functions such as ad-free playback, downloading your favorite songs for offline listening, etc.
Nevertheless, there is an outrageous Spotify Premium download limit, which announces that you are only allowed to download no more than 10,000 songs on up to 5 different devices. This indicates that when you don’t have more space in your library to save Spotify songs, you have to delete some of the previous Spotify Music.
Meanwhile, you must log in to your account at least once every 30 days so that you can continue to keep the music you have downloaded. Once you cancel your Spotify Premium subscription, you can no longer enjoy your downloaded Spotify Music in offline mode.
Part 2. Bypass Spotify Download Limit - Best Tool Required
As you already know, Spotify Premium has a download limit which has caused great inconvenience to users. By subscribing to Spotify Premium, you don’t really own Spotify Music, but only have the right to listen to them on limited devices. Are you eager to bypass Spotify download limit and listen to Spotify Music with freedom? No worries, everything you need is right here.
Here is a professional AudFree Spotify Music downloader and converter that is exactly what you are looking for. AudFree SpoDable is available for all Spotify users. With it, you can save as many as your favorite Spotify Music to your device without being affected by Spotify song download limit.
This omnipotent tool mainly works by downloading and converting Spotify Music to universal formats like MP3, M4A, etc. You can then keep these Spotify Music forever and upload them to any device like cell phones, tablets, sports watches, etc. The best part is that you can download and enjoy Spotify Music without Premium.
How to Download Spotify Music without Download Limit
- Step 1Select Spotify Music to AudFree SpoDable
- First download and run AudFree Spotify Music Converter on your computer. Then you will find that the Spotify software will load automatically, and you can directly select any Spotify Music you want to download. You can choose to drag and drop them onto the AudFree SpoDable interface. Or copy and paste the music links into the search box and click the Add button on the right to import Spotify Music.
- Step 2Customize Spotify Music Output Settings for Download
- After adding Spotify Music to AudFree SpoDable, please click on the menu bar in the upper right corner, then tap on the Preferences option. You need to set Spotify Music output format and adjust audio parameters in this new window. For example, you can convert Spotify Music to MP3, and of course, you can adjust the bitrate and channels to preserve the lossless quality of Spotify Music.
- Step 3Download Spotify Music in Freedom
- Finally, click the Convert button in the bottom right corner of the software to start downloading Spotify Music automatically. Later, AudFree SpoDable will save the downloaded Spotify Music to your computer. This means that you have successfully bypassed Spotify download limit and you can then listen to Spotify Music offline without Premium.
Part 3. FAQs About Spotify Download Limit
Q: Why is there a download limit on Spotify?
A: The main purpose of Spotify download limit is to protect its streaming Spotify Music. Spotify, the world’s most subscribed music streaming service, only allows its premium subscribers to download songs. Premium subscribers can only download a total of 10,000 songs on a maximum of five devices. If you don’t have enough space on your device, you’ll have to free up space by deleting downloaded Spotify Music.
Q: Will I lose the downloaded songs if I cancel Spotify Premium?
A: There is no doubt that the answer is yes. Once you cancel your Spotify Premium, you will no longer be able to access the downloaded songs offline. Although you can still play these songs online when you have an Internet connection, there is no way for you to download Spotify Music without Premium. But if you use this powerful tool AudFree SpoDable, you will not only be able to download songs from Spotify freely, but you can own those downloaded songs forever.
Q: Can I distribute Spotify downloaded songs to other devices?
A: Spotify songs are protected by digital rights. You can only find the downloaded cache files on your computer, and it’s not possible to upload them to other devices. You are only allowed to play them on devices licensed by Spotify. You can only play Spotify downloaded songs on multiple players and devices if you download them via AudFree SpoDable.
Part 4. In Conclusion
Although the annoying problem of Spotify premium download limit still exists. Now with the assistance of AudFree Spotify Music Converter, you can bypass Spotify download limit without any difficulty. From this point on, you can download any Spotify Music to your device for offline listening and keep your downloaded Spotify Music forever.