Q: Is there a reliable solution to convert music and playlist from Spotify to M4A? I want to set Spotify songs as my iPhone ringtone while M4A files can be set as iPhone ringtone directly by renaming the file extension.
Apart from using Spotify M4A files as iPhone ringtones, there are also many benefits of converting Spotify to M4A. M4A tracks render smaller files with lossless quality, which can be widely playable on portable devices and players. It helps you take full use of Spotify files. Therefore, this article will walk you through the effective steps to convert Spotify music to M4A.
Part 1. Best Spotify to M4A Converter You Can't Miss
Spotify offers the largest streaming music library for music lovers to explore every day. Different genres of music are stored there, waiting for you to discover, enjoy, and collect. If you have subscribed to Spotify's Premium plan, you can download Spotify music for offline listening. However, it won't be long before you find out that it is not real downloads. And Spotify songs are saved in protected OGG Vorbis, which are not able to do format conversion, including converting Spotify to M4A officially.
In order to completely solve this problem, it is inevitable to seek help from a third-party Spotify music downloader and converter. It is well-designed to remove protection from Spotify songs and convert Spotify to plain audio formats, such as M4A. Here, I sincerely recommend AudFree Spotify to M4A Converter, which is born to release the constraints from Spotify tracks, and losslessly download and convert Spotify to M4A, MP3, FLAC, WAV, AAC, and M4B without losing quality. Be bound up with 5X fast conversion speed, this powerful music converter can also export Spotify M4A files by artist or album quickly.
In the meantime, utilizing an advanced converting technology, metadata from the original Spotify streams will be totally preserved, such as artist, title, album art, and so on. With an intuitive interface and easy operation, this smart Spotify to M4A converter is the one that you exactly looking for.
Part 2. How to Convert Spotify to M4A in 5X Speed
In this paragraph, I will show you the details of how to use AudFree Spotify Music Converter to download and convert Spotify songs to M4A with ease. Before I introduce the process, please mind the following tips firstly.
- Create a free Spotify account in advance. This tool enables you to download Spotify M4A files for free.
- Please have pre-installed the Spotify app from Windows Store or official website.
- Download and Install AudFree Spotify to M4A Converter for Mac or Windows on your computer. The free trial version of this tool can only convert the 1-minute length of each song.
- Step 1Load Spotify music for converting to M4A
- Open AudFree Spotify to M4A Converter. And the Spotify desktop app will be showed up automatically. Log in to your Spotify free account. Discover the Spotify tracks/playlists/albums that you would like to convert to M4A. Then, directly drag and drop it from the Spotify app to the empty place of the AudFree Spotify Music Converter. Or you can copy and paste the relevant URL to the search box on the top of the AudFree Spotify Music Converter. Next, click on the '+' tab to import it. Please hold and wait, then all the Spotify music files will be added in a flash.
- Step 2Choose M4A as Spotify output quality and modify other output options
- If you are using a Windows computer, please find and tap on the menu icon on the upper edge of AudFree Spotify Music Converter. Then click Preferences to open the Convert tab. If you are using a Mac machine, please go to the menu tab on the top left corner of the entire screen. Then choose to AudFree Spotify Music Converter. After that, you will enter the page of settings. Here, please simply select M4A as the Spotify output format and reset the related output options like bit rate, sample rate, channel, and so on to export Spotify tracks. As a suggestion, to get the best output quality, please change the bit rate to 320kbps and alter the sample rate to 48000Hz.
- Step 3Download and convert Spotify songs to M4A on local computer
- If you have satisfied with the settings, please hit on the OK to commit to the setting result. Then just click to Convert to start the Spotify to M4A conversion process. After the conversion is done, please follow the on-screen prompts to access the target folder on the local computer. In there, all of the Spotify tracks are saved as M4A. You can now transfer and play Spotify M4A files on M4A-compatible devices and make Spotify songs as alarm, ringtone, etc. without any limit.
Part 3. FAQs about Spotify and M4A
Q1: What Is M4A?
M4A is a file extension for audio file and it is encoded with AAC (lossy) or ALAC (lossless). As a container format, it includes basic metadata, including title, year, album cover, and so on. It's easy to find wanted M4A songs due to this feature.
Q2: Can Spotify Play M4A?
No. The only audio format that can be compatible with Spotify for adding is MP3. Since you can't add M4A files to Spotify, it's unable to stream and use M4A on Spotify.
Q3: Why Convert Spotify to M4A Instead of MP3?
Although MP3 has higher compatibility, the quality of M4A is better and the file size is smaller. Spotify M4A audios can bring a better listening experience.
Q4: Is There a Spotify to M4A Converter Online?
No. There are many Spotify to MP3 converters online you can find on the market. But None of the Spotify converters online have an output option for M4A. Under this circumstance, you'd better use a third-party AudFree Spotify Music Converter to convert Spotify to M4A with a faster speed, more stable process, and higher output quality.
Part 4. Final Thought
No matter for which reason that you are looking for a solution to convert Spotify to M4A, this article will provide a perfect answer. With the assistance of AudFree Spotify to M4A Converter, you can now get not only M4A but also MP3, FLAC, and WAV from Spotify with a free account on your computer. After that, you can enjoy Spotify music entertainment with freedom.