Q: I like listening to music on the Spotify web player because it doesn't require installing additional applications. Recently I have a few songs that I really want listen to offline. So, I subscribed to Spotify Premium. However, I can't find a place to download songs. Can you help me?
Unfortunately, there is no download option in the Spotify web player. Even if you are a Premium subscriber, you can only download Spotify content through your mobile or desktop app. But don't worry, keep reading and you'll learn how to download music from Spotify web player. You'll also learn how to download MP3s from the Spotify browser player for listening on more devices.
Part 1. How to Download Songs from Spotify Web Player
Users are not allowed to download from Spotify web player, even if they are Premium susbcribers. So, you need to resort to a third-party Spotify downloader. After reviewing all the tools on the market, we have chosen the best one for you - AudFree Spotify Music Downloader.
It has complete and comprehensive features, including 5X faster working speed, batch downloading, ease to use, and much more. The best part is that it is available to all Spotify users. It doesn't require a Spotify Premium account.
It retains the original sound quality for all your Spotify songs. It also keeps all the ID3 tags including album art, titles, years, covers, etc. In this way, you can enjoy 100% of the original Spotify songs as if you were listening to them on the Spotify browser player. Not only that, AudFree Spotify Downloader also allows you to download MP3 from Spotify web player. This means that you can play your favorite Spotify music on any other device, even if it does not support Spotify.
AudFree Spotify Music Converter
- Download music from Spotify web player without Premium
- Batch convert Spotify music to MP3, FLAC, AAC, M4A, M4B, etc.
- Keep original music quality and all the original ID3 tags
- Work at 5X faster speed, easy to use even if you are new
How to Download MP3 from Spotify Web Player without Premium
- Step 1Import Spotify music to AudFree SpoDable
- Install this AudFree Spotify Music Converter via the 'Download' button above. Then search for the playlists/songs/albums/podcasts that you want to download. Copy and paste the link of the Spotify track into the search box of this software. Then click on the '+' icon to load them in batches. If you're using Spotify app, you can also drag and drop songs from Spotify to it.
- Step 2Reset Spotify music output format as MP3
- Choose the three-line 'menu' icon at the top-right cornver. Then click on 'Preferences' to open the settings window. Here, select the 'Convert' field to choose the MP3 output format. If you have other needs, you can also change to other formats and customize other parameters.
- Step 3Download MP3 from Spotify web player without Premium
- Simply click the 'Convert' button and it will download music from Spotify web player at a 5X speed. When it's over, you can find the MP3 Spotify music files by following the red tip in the 'history' section. You can also locate them in your computer's local folder. Now you can listen to Spotify music offline without Premium on any device you want.
Part 2. How to Download Songs on Spotify Web Player with Chrome Extension
Besides using AudFree Spotify Downloader to download Spotify web player songs, you can also use a Google Chrome extension downloader. In this way, you can export songs from the Spotify browser player without installing additional applications. Spotify Deezer Music Downloader is one such extension that you can use.
It allows you to download songs from Spotify web player to MP3 files. It is very easy to operate. But as a way to get offline Spotify music, it doesn't offer the same high quality as AudFree software offers. You can refer to the steps below on how to download music from Spotify web player for free.
Step 1. Open the Google web browser and search for Spotify Deezer Music Downloader.
Step 2. Once found its Chrome extension, add it to your browser.
Step 3. Click on it at the top right bar of your Chrome browser and it will launch Spotify web player automatically.
Step 4. Log in with your free/Premium account. Then find the songs that you want to download.
Step 5. Hit on the title of the song and click on the 'Download' button next to it.
Step 6. When it's over, you can find the offline MP3 files of Spotify music on your computer.
Part 3. FAQs about Downloading from Spotify Web Player
Q1: Can I Use Spotify Web Player for Free?
A: Yes. You can use a free or Premium account in the Spotify browser player.
Q2: Can I Download Songs from Spotify Web Player?
A: No. You can only download Spotify music from the desktop or mobile app.
Q3: Can I Update to Spotify Premium in the Web Version of Spotify?
A: Yes. You can choose the 'Account' option from Spotify browser player to upgrade to Premium.
Q4: How Do I Download Music from Spotify Web Player without Premium?
A: You can use AudFree Spotify Music Converter to download Spotify songs without Premium. It allows you to enter a Spotify link and then download it from the web player of Spotify in one click.
Can Spotify web player download songs? Although it's not possible to download music from the web version of Spotify, AudFree Spotify Converter helps you make it possible. It allows you to export and convert Spotify music to MP3, FLAC, AAC, and more. Then you can listen to your favorite Spotify music anywhere.