Do you like tracking your training status while working out? The Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 could be a good partner to help you get your fitness goal. The built-in high-tech sensors can track nearly 40 types of activities such as jogging, walking, swimming, cycling, rowing, and so forth. Your real-time heart rate will show on the Watch for you to check if it reaches where you want. In case a dangerous situation occurs, the Watch will alert you when detecting a low or high heart rate.
In addition, the Galaxy Watch Active 2 can create good vibes when working out via playing music. If you are Spotify Premium member, it is easy for you to connect the Galaxy Watch, then listen to your favorite tracks anywhere. It is also simple for you to download playlists from Spotify to the Wi-Fi version of the Galaxy Watch.
Get interested in how can I use Spotify on Samsung Galaxy Watch? In the following sections, I am going to share my experience on how to put Spotify on Samsung Galaxy Watch. Just read the contents below.
Part 1. How to Install Spotify on Galaxy Watch: Official Method
Before you ready install the Spotify app, please make sure the version of your Galaxy Watch is Android 5.0 and above with 1.5GB RAM at minimum, or Phone 5 and above on iOS 9.0 and above. Also, please confirm your Spotify Premium is still activated.
Steps to install Spotify on Galaxy Watch
1. Light up your watch and tap 'Apps' on the home screen.
2. Tap to open 'Galaxy Apps'.
3. Look for 'Spotify' then install it on your watch.
Steps to Download Spotify on Galaxy Watch
1. Delink your phone from Galaxy Watch.
2. In the settings of the Watch, check if it has connected to WiFi.
3. Open the Spotify app on your Watch.
4. Go to the settings page. Click 'Playback' then select 'Stream on WiFi'.
5. Pick your favorite playlist start with 'Download'.
Now you have directly download Spotify playlists on Galaxy Watch. It is convenient to control the music playback by the Watch. You can play, pause, skip, shuffle, and repeat the song from distinct sources, such as Library, Browse, and Recently Played.
NOTE: If you can't find Spotify on Galaxy Watch or cannot log into Spotify on Galaxy Watch, please read part 2 carefully to solve these problems.
Part 2. How to Put Spotify on Samsung Galaxy Watch: Tool You Need
Samsung Galaxy smartwatch allows users to listen to music via connecting to the Bluetooth-enabled earphones. That is to say, you can sync your phone's local tracks to the Galaxy watch. This is a good solution when you cannot connect to Spotify on your phone Galaxy Watch.
What you need is a smart software called AudFree Spotify Music Converter. Proficient in downloading Spotify songs as real local files, this converter can also convert Spotify music to MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV, and such commonly used audio formats. Besides, the converted Spotify audios will stay the same quality as the original songs. Artists, titles, albums, album arts, track numbers will also preserve in the local files.
With the utilize of this special smart tool, it is simple to listen to Spotify on Galaxy Active 2 and other types of Galaxy Watch without Spotify Premium.
Part 3. How to Stream Spotify on Galaxy Watch: Detailed Tutorial
- Step 1Download AudFree Spotify Music Converter
- Install and launch AudFree on your computer. On the main page, press 'Buy' under the menu to acquire a unique license code, which can activate all features of AudFree. Next, open 'Register' to input the code. Then go to the automatically opened Spotify app. After logging into your Spotify ID, please select your wanted playlist in Spotify. Then copy and paste the link of it to the search box in AudFree. Last, tap the '+' button.
- Step 2Change the output settings for Galaxy Watch
- On AudFree's interface, click the 'Preferences' > 'Convert' under the menu. Then you can modify the sound settings of Spotify songs. To get the same quality, please choose the output format to MP3, sample rate 48000 Hz, and bit rate to 320 kbps.
- Step 3Download playlists from Spotify to Local Computer
- Click the 'Convert' button from the right place on the interface. Wait until the conversion finished. Then follow the tips to open the local folder called 'Converted'. All Spotify MP3 files are in there.
- Step 4Transfer Spotify songs to phone for Samsung Galaxy Watch
- First please sync all of the local Spotify MP3 to your phone. Then connect the Galaxy Watch to the phone. Install and open the Galaxy Wearable app on your phone. From the Home tab of the app, hit 'Add content to your watch' > 'Add tracks'. Then select all the tracks and tap 'Done'. Now these songs are added into your watch. You can launch 'Music' on the your Watch to play them.